Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Dungeon Game 2  (Read 3804 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Game 2
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2011, 04:50:39 pm »

Adwarf, you have to get your perspectives straight. You went from third to first to second. It was very confusing. Stick to third, it's much easier to read.

Writing.

Sorry about that got distracted ( Curse you Oreo Blizzard )

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2011, 05:03:00 pm »

It's ok.

Still writing.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2011, 09:29:32 pm »

The bartender nodded, and waved them to follow him into a back room.
"Well, you won' be gettin' much gold out o' dat job. The... client said dat th' job 'll mostly include smugglin' in illegal stuff, like 'arp rock an' th' like."
"Th' sergeants need some more boys out there to fight th' crime. I'd appreciate it if ye took 'im up on th' offer. Too many bad 'uns commin' in here lately."

(Sorry this was so short, I wrote up a larger post, but my internet kicked it when I went to submit.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:35:54 pm by NewsMuffin »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 03:15:55 am »

Shaa'rii tapped a finger contemplatively to his chin.

"It seems we have one in favor of each, with two less certain. I slightly prefer training, but am willing to yield on the matter."

He turned to Silver Wing. "It seems you are the deciding opinion. Your thoughts?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 10:56:26 am »

"I am of the mind that our first purpose here would only to be killing time. Let us take the job that sounds safer and more legal. I do not think we are wishing to have any of these jobs in the long run, so smuggling would not offer any benefits to us past the meager first offer.”

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 04:23:22 pm »

Shaa'rii nods.

"It seems we have reached a majority. We shall assist in training recruits."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 04:25:18 pm »

Put me on that list too please

Username: WraithLord24
Name: Reaver
Class Archtype:Beserker
Color:Pure Black
Species: 9ft tall lizard man

Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2011, 06:30:01 pm »

Noah, Adwarf?

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2011, 06:34:39 pm »

"Hm."
Aso said, finishing her wine.
"Doubt that they'll listen to a woman instructor. The pigs think our place is in the kitchen."
With that, Aso walked outside, and picked the pocket of a bystander.
5 Gold. Nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2011, 06:39:31 pm »

Argon stood up, and said " That sounds like a good idea. Now come on lets go. " during this whole conversation Argon's mouth did not move at all for few people new that it was the soul bound to the Skeleton that spoke not the vessel itself.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2011, 10:54:37 pm »

The bartender smiled.
"Well, yer first day starts tommurah. I'd be glad ta give yeh a coupla rooms, on th' house, considerin that yer doin' th' city a favor."

Thirty recruits stand in a line in front of the three, and their co-workers. Their colleagues include a grizzled old sergeant, a well-to-do knight, and a burly man from the northern lands. The recruits are just barely out of their teens, hardly men at all. The sergeant steps forward.
"Alright, listen up, filth! From this day forward, you are no better than the shit in the sewers. If you make it out of my training program, you will be a man. A man capable of defending himself, his comrades, and his city from filth like you. Do you understand me?" He shouts at the scared recruits.
Some of the recruits throw back a half assed and weak "Yes, sir."
"I can't hear you!"
"Yes, sir!"
"That's more like it. My associates and I," The sergeant looks over his colleagues, "are hear to whip you into shape. You are going to defend this city to your dieing breath, if needed."
"Aye." The burly man agrees.
"Now, you miserable slimes, get a weapon and a set of armor from the stand over there, and give me ten laps of the field."
The sergeant turns to his co-workers, and smiles.
"Looks like we've got out work cut out for us. I'm Guiles." He says, looking amiable, contrasting with his earlier insults.
The burly man from the north nods, and replies, "Th' names Filbert."
The knight steps forward. "I am Sir Robert de Luc III." He draws his sword and plants the tip in the dirt, trying to look distinguished and important. He mainly comes off as snobbish and rude.

Waking up in a back alley somewhere in the poor quarter of the desert city, Aso can't remember what happened after she left the bar. She checked her bag, but could find nothing. Then she realized she didn't even know where she was. She looked around, but every direction looked the same. Two shady looking men enter the alleyway, and Aso hides behind a shipping crate. The men stride down to where she slept a few moments ago, and frowned.
"Well, damn. I could have sworn I saw her here." One says, in a hushed tone.
"Master wouldn't like this. Not one bit."
"I know, I know. Shit. Where could she have gone in the few minutes I left her for?"
"Not far."
Aso moves back farther into her hiding space, frightened. She tries to slide in between a stack of boxes and the crate, but the boxes fall, making quite the racket.
The two men freeze and look over at her, a lone woman cowering in the dirt. The first one smiles.
"Well there you are, my sweet. I knew you couldn't have gotten far."
The two men advance towards her, drawing their blades with the rasp of metal on metal.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2011, 11:07:36 pm »

Damn. Did our rouge just get kidnapped?

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2011, 11:13:05 pm »

Yep.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2011, 11:31:00 pm »

Eh. Had it coming. Good luck, if you survive long enough to make us aware of your situation, I will come help.

Sliver Wing turns to the three men leading the training exercise and bows low to each in turn.

"Hello Sir Guiles. I am Silver Wing, flying caste. I am glad we could find gainful employment with you in our interim time here in your city. You honor us.

And Sir Filbert, you look to be a fine warrior, I will be glad to work by your side."

Turning to Sir Robert, he bows even deeper, flaring his wings out behind him.

"I am honored to be graced by your presence Sir Knight. It is good to see the nobility taking the time needed to protect their people."

Straightening up, and, feeling there may be possible tension in the castes, being careful to not show which man he was looking at Sliver Wing continues on.

"So. The paper we found detailing this job did not have much information, we are all four successful warriors, and thus shall be able to train your men in at least the fundamentals of combat..."

Turning to face Shaa'rii and Argon, Silver Wing makes a noise of annoyance and exasperation.

"Hum... Do ether of you know where Aso has gone off too? The last time I saw her was last night, when we went to sleep I saw her leaving to hit the town... She had better not have shacked up with some poor freeman and gotten drunk off her ass... Although I would not put it past her."

Turning back to the four men, Silver Wing continues with a sense of apology in his voice.

"I am sorry, but one of our companions has temporarily disappeared, but I am sure she will show up. At any rate, was there any particular tasks or skills you wished us to teach? Or just general combat."

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2011, 11:52:15 pm »

Cartwheel left, Vault over the boxes, FUCKING RUN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5