Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wow, I've really hit a wall  (Read 1593 times)

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wow, I've really hit a wall
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 12:41:51 am »

I'm amazed no one pointed out weaponsmithing doesn't relate to crossbow making, which is ruled by the bowyer skill, even in metal forges.
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 12:43:44 am »

On a related note, I think metalcrafters are the ones who make cages. Probably not though, as my metalcrafter is usually also my metalsmith.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 12:55:32 am »

If you recently used the Stocks screen to forbid a material type for any reason, you may have accidentally forbidden the material the workshops are made from. Try using [t], then highlighting the workshop, to see if that's the case.

This is why I only use stone blocks for building workshops.

I've done this and wondered why my legendary mason wasn't making soapstone blocks in my obsidian mason's workshop after i had set ALL stone types except soapstone to forbidden =/
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.
Pages: 1 [2]