Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 713

Author Topic: What Would Urist Do?  (Read 672528 times)

FoiledFencer

• Bay Watcher
  • keepin' it feudal.
    • View Profile
Re: What Would Urist Do?
« Reply #555 on: June 26, 2011, 03:23:59 pm »

Make a masterful engraving of a yak-cheese. And 20 tributes to the epic yak-cheese-engraving.
"Lithrushâst Kúdlizat: Fetidfur, the slick notch, a grizzly bear leather loincloth. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is studded with zinc, decorated with grizzly bear leather and encircled with bands of grizzly bear leather. This object menaces with spikes of grizzly bear leather."

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 26, 2011, 03:27:44 pm »

The endless time and space.

WWUD if he was one of the starting 7 in fort mode?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 26, 2011, 06:41:29 pm »

The endless time and space.

WWUD if he was one of the starting 7 in fort mode?

Nothing. You forgot to unpause the game, silly.

What would Urist do if he went to Hogwarts?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 26, 2011, 08:04:39 pm »

"Urist McPotter cancels defense against the dark arts: Interrupted by owl"

WWUD if he was making a movie?

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 26, 2011, 08:18:17 pm »

Make it about dwarves jumping into lava and break HFS.

WWUD if he struck Adamantine?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 26, 2011, 08:20:11 pm »

Be unskilled and dig out all the rocks without getting a single bit of usuable stuff.

WWUD if he found a masterwork adamantine sword lying in the ground somewhere?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 26, 2011, 08:21:04 pm »

Be unskilled and die easily.

WWUD if he discovered he was in a video game?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 26, 2011, 08:23:35 pm »

Start a tantrum spiral.

WWUD if he found another dorf's only masterpiece?
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 26, 2011, 08:33:57 pm »

Destroy it.

WWUD he created DF2?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 26, 2011, 08:37:28 pm »

Make it free to play and not care about hackers or spawn campers.

WWUD if there was a pond, a wood stockpile on the other side of the pond, and he was on fire?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:44:30 pm by Dsarker »

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 26, 2011, 08:42:13 pm »

Run to the other side of the lake, run into the wood stockpile, set it on fire, jump into the lake to cool off, then run into the burning pile.

WWUD if he discovered Plump Helmet men were real?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 26, 2011, 08:45:46 pm »

Set them on fire.

WWUD if he found a forgotten beast, and of the two routes back to the fortress, one had traps that would stop the FB, and the other was defenceless?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 26, 2011, 08:50:01 pm »

Set them on fire.

WWUD if he found a forgotten beast, and of the two routes back to the fortress, one had traps that would stop the FB, and the other was defenceless?
Nothing. Urist McSnack cancels Flee Forgotten Beast: Feet rotting off and eyes erupting in blisters.[/url]

What would Urist do if s/he designed a dwarvish version of Battle School? Non-Ender's-Game readers need not apply, as they don't know what I'm talking about.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 26, 2011, 08:52:11 pm »

He already has. Just a normal danger room, but with adamantine spears. :P

WWUD if he found he was genetically engineered to be super smart, but would die at twenty five?

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 26, 2011, 10:40:52 pm »

Come up with Newtons' theory.

WWUD if he managed to get laid?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 713