Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 713

Author Topic: What Would Urist Do?  (Read 673260 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: What Would Urist Do?
« Reply #6435 on: October 15, 2014, 10:40:55 pm »

Drown. The fort is on a glacier, after all...

WWUD if the militia commander staged a coup against the player, and the player put him in charge of the loyalists?
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6436 on: October 15, 2014, 11:36:05 pm »

Get assassinated during breaktime by mercenary kobolds the player bribed with ☼Spiked Slade Balls☼.

What would Urist do if he was charged with interspecies diplomatic relations?
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6437 on: October 16, 2014, 12:40:28 am »

Horribly offend his diplomatic relations by drinking too much and being hairy.

Wwud if his family betrayed him?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #6438 on: October 16, 2014, 12:46:59 am »

Loyalty cascade ending with 90% of the fort's population dead and 8% of it consisting of berserk children.

WWUD if he mined the computer screen by accident?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Pwned dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6439 on: October 16, 2014, 12:55:52 am »

Have a sudden urge to tell the legendary adamantine military to make the person the strange world ruler of said strange, new world

WWUD: if he was in LOTR, and could make adamantine as easy as filthy humans make steel (and has a lot of dorf friends)

XArgon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ATTACK_VERB:wink]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6440 on: October 16, 2014, 04:08:37 am »

Make masterwork adamantine armor, weapons and clothing for all his friends, while being On Break.

What would baby Urist do if babies could play with toys, and there were no toys produced in the fort?
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake

SimRobert2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6441 on: October 16, 2014, 07:16:22 am »

Go into a fell mood, and produce toys. Out of the children.

Wwud with his new childrens toys nade out of children?

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6442 on: October 16, 2014, 07:44:56 am »

Urist would present it to the nearest caravan as the best possible way to use children.

WWUD if the toy force he made pumped out a toy hammer and axe, also made of children?
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

SimRobert2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: October 16, 2014, 01:57:31 pm »

Feel oddly better about himself.

WWUD if he found himself a demigod?

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: October 16, 2014, 05:39:42 pm »

Urist McHercules would turn to be a legend to his dwarven civilization, and, centuries later, when the humans conquer the dwarves, they would adopt the myth as their own. Urist McHercules, now ascended to godhood, watches pleased how all races praise his strength, until Armok decides to delete the universe, him included.

WWUD if he and other 6 dwarves escaped the computer after world deletion, and swore vengance on the player, but still were the size of their computer sprite?
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6445 on: October 16, 2014, 05:43:45 pm »

Strike the earth! In a few decades, there are enough dwarves underneath the house to drop it into the magma sea. Unfortunately for the dwarves, the resulting magma boils up into an erupting volcano, devastating the cityscape and wiping out the miniature dwarven fortress.

What would Urist do if he enrolled in a bungee jumping competition?
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: October 16, 2014, 11:04:39 pm »

Snap his spine in twain, because elasticity isn't simulated properly in Df.

Wwud if the two barrels of booze he was approaching sprouted legs and ran off in opposite directions?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: October 16, 2014, 11:15:48 pm »

Kill one with an axe in the bloodiest way possible, and take the other to the butchers shop to extract its blood into a(nother) barrel :P  .      WWUD if halflings tried to establish a civ based on dwarven hillocks?  actually . . . not a bad idea!  make human forts and no mountain expansions.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:18:11 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: October 17, 2014, 12:20:07 am »

Urist would do nothing. Silly halflings can do all of urists outdoor worm so he can mine for microcline.
(Also, the hillocks sites are linked to a fortress site. You can't get the second without the first. Fortresses will often be vastly outnumbered by hillocks, though.)

Wwud if his girlfriend was the fortress vampire?
I make Spellcrafts!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6449 on: October 17, 2014, 05:19:52 am »

Assume the position of hammerer as a matter of course, go and beat his girlfriend up with the *steel war hammer* that he found in the weapons stockpile. Then become ecstatic.
Urist McHammerer attended a nice funeral lately
WWUD if he MADE an artifact slade hammer?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 713