Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 713

Author Topic: What Would Urist Do?  (Read 673220 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: What Would Urist Do?
« Reply #2850 on: October 16, 2012, 05:14:42 pm »

They would win, and therefore not have fun.

WWUD If his both of his legs were broken?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: October 16, 2012, 05:23:35 pm »

Crawl around kicking ass. He still has both arms, after all! Alternatively, juggle crutches and axes to walk like a warrior.

What would Urist do if she had contact poison, like a frog?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Detahramet

• Bay Watcher
  • LIBERAL DWARF SQUAD! Hell yes, LDS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: October 16, 2012, 05:24:42 pm »

Die from her own poison.

WWUD of She was suddenly a he?
Hail Kodkod, Goddess of Jam!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: October 16, 2012, 05:26:18 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tuck shis dong in between shis' legs to reminisce.

WWUD if suddeny hair was out and skin was in?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: October 16, 2012, 07:23:49 pm »

Shave off his skin and grow out his beard. Skin is too mainstream.

WWUD if he was face to face with a savage !!SKELK!! down in the booze storage room?
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Detahramet

• Bay Watcher
  • LIBERAL DWARF SQUAD! Hell yes, LDS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: October 16, 2012, 08:35:16 pm »

Punch the !!SKELK!! to death, catch on fire, have a nice drink, walk off to the meeting hall to have a chat with a few friends, go to the dining hall, have a nice dinner, finished making those stone crafts everyone is bitching at him to do, move those crafts down to the depot, put up with the elven ambassador while the covert logging teams are out, make love to his wife (and by that i mean produce a cloud of spores that will impregnate his wife no matter how far the distance), make a nice engraving of an infant being horribly dismembered, butcher that kittens before they can take control of the minds of any dwarves, carve out a giant statue in the name of armok, complete the megaproject of a giant Dwarf to Space Launcher, help raise his children, watch his children grow up to be militia members, watch as they die horribly in the arena/training grounds, cry a great many tears, become addicted to sobriety, have his wife divorce him so that she doesn't have to see him like this, remarry with a hot young dwarf, watch as his new children grow up to be the mayors of the city, question how they magically dissapeared after entering the mayor's office with that drawbridge at the end, be haunted by nightmarish aparitions, join the military, enter the danger room for the remainder of the year, inexplicably sprout a penis,  gain a erectile dysfunction that causes constant erections, become a grandmaster misc. object user, enter the arena, fight his way to the title of champion by killing all his foes with his newly sprouted rock hard calloused penis, be given anything he wishes, go off to start a new fortress singlehandedly, carve out the mountain using only his wang into a massive monument to armok that he can live inside, get bored with that, visit the brothels of the world, leave a trail of broken pelvises in his wake, kill all the elves with only his mighty rod, make a giant elf skin blanket, go back to his old fort, use the Dwarf to Space Launcher, Block out the sun with the elf skin blanket, go back to the planet, go back to his armok shrine fort, dig his way to the circus, kill all the clowns except the most powerful, demand that the most powerful give him a lover as glorious as himself, be granted that wish, and keep on screwing that lover for all of time. Doing all of this whilst leaving many piles of Dorf Blood, Melted Dorf, and Dorf... ew... in his wake.

WWUD if he was Uristlicous?
Hail Kodkod, Goddess of Jam!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: October 16, 2012, 10:51:52 pm »

(Ok, that was all perfectly normal until he sprouted a penis... But then again my dorfs have penises, too. Until something rips them off...)

He would get eaten by a cave crocodile. The croc would go on to be very content with itself.

WWUD when presented with an entire armory all to himself?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: October 16, 2012, 10:55:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He'd eat himself. He's just too Uristlicious for any other Urist to taste!

Put on ALL the socks! Wield ALL the shields in one hand!

WWUD if he devised his own genre of music so named for a technique used in that genre and what would this genre be called?
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

Olith McHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: October 17, 2012, 12:46:02 am »

Given that he made musicality one of his dump stats, it would be called my ears are bleeding, or possibly AAAHHH.

WWUD if the overseer decided to weaponize this?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: October 17, 2012, 12:56:39 am »

Like it anyways because Bieber Urist fever.

WWUD if there were Heaven (AKA HBS Hidden Boring Stuff)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: October 17, 2012, 01:00:36 am »

Weaponize it. Somehow...

WWUD if there were suddenly all sorts of crazy dimensions and alternate realities directly connected to his own, like Plump Helmet Universe, but which he could not access?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: October 17, 2012, 01:05:27 am »

Be going "meh" on all universes until he sees Booze universe.
Urist McGenius has created BD-4203, an artifact stargate!

WWUD if gratuitous short jokes.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Voyd211

• Bay Watcher
  • I am and I am not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: October 17, 2012, 05:05:25 am »

I'm not much shorter than a human! I'm the same height as you blasted elves and goblins.

WWUD if he tamed a clown?
Apparently, I am the first person to ever say "Screw You in All Your Finery."

!!SCIENCE!! team has vapor for brains.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: October 17, 2012, 05:25:43 am »

Go to town with the circus and spread the happy merry fun time.

WWUD if it was a literal clown?

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: October 17, 2012, 07:10:59 am »

Take it to the circus and scare away all the other clowns.

WWUD if he had to take a standardized test?

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 713