Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FB Blood Uh Oh  (Read 523 times)

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
FB Blood Uh Oh
« on: April 21, 2011, 07:22:07 pm »

I noticed some of my dorfs start suddenly canceling jobs on account of "resting injury" and thought "oh crap, one of those FB syndromes finally kicked in."  I looked around my fort and finally found a couple puddles of Ner The Profane Ships' blood near the well. 

With a name like that this is going to be bad news... wait wat?  It causes light bruising of the feet?  Seriously?

Bwahahahahhahaha....

"Forgotten Beast"?  More like Forgotten WEAK amirite?

Crisis thankfully averted.  I built a floor over the dirt tiles around the well so that hopefully dorfs will come clean up before anyone can step in another puddle of FB blood that causes something worse than nail fungus...
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

Trickysticks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FB Blood Uh Oh
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 10:14:43 pm »

What goes around comes around. You won't be laughing when their brains dissolve :#

lukasrygh23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 02:40:03 am »

What goes around comes around. You won't be laughing when their brains dissolve :#
Actualy, i thought it was gnomes that dissolved in some liquids?
Still, syndromes can be pretty nasty.
wonder what would happen if you dumped the blood over a dwarves head?
i dont tend to spoiler my text, i tell ppl the truth. how can u have spoilers in a sandbox(ish) game?

Double A

• Bay Watcher
  • GWARRRRR
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:03:43 am »

Yeah, Gnomeblight made from Kobold bulbs. It causes moderate necrosis on gnomes if you can find a way to apply it.
Please, take a moment of silence for all the venerable old threads rendered unintelligible by the Great Photobucket Dickification of 2017. So much was lost.