Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Paddlemet - Succession Fort  (Read 15306 times)

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
  • DrHouse:cancels diagnose paicent; need vicodin
    • View Profile
Re: Paddlemet - Succession Fort
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2011, 04:31:23 pm »

Notes of Healthsmith Dr.Gregory

8th Granite,
Iv'e set the metalsmoth so make some wepons(silver for the militia) and to make lead cantainers.

12th Granite,
Ive expanded the farms, we needed them, and I've gotten our 3 miners to get some more gold out for crafts.

15th Granite
MIGRANINTS!
Oh boy!
There were some Useful people in this wave,(miner, Famers!)
This brings the poplulation up to about 67 so I'm gonna see what we can do about beds and booze, also the dineing hall is getting expanded.

18thGranite
Yep 67, that miners gonna be useful, but damnit I missed exactly who arrived,(really I want paying a lick of atention sorry, but I can still Dorf people), Also we have a resident ghost, I gotta get the graves up.

8th Slate
I've expanded  both the dineing hall, food storage, and ive have the decree set forth that the craft dwarves should make rock pots, yes.
They cna hold just as much as a barrel and are more dwarvenly anyway so storeage for food is a problem nor more.(more updates later)
"Needs vicodin to get through the day"
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2011, 05:03:45 pm »

18th Slate
One of our stonecrafters was taken by a creative mood, he took over the craft shop, gathered some goods, then went to work.
Also we had some zombies get inside, I dispached the military to get them.

23rd Slate
Hes done it is Ibelurrith Anir Nicat , a Basalt flute, very lovely, plays nice, and worth 10800 stone, so great!

the mole dog thing seemed to peeter out so the military left, also one of the migrants was infact a mace dwarf, so into the miliarty you go.

25th Slate
That ghost is gone, pt to rest finally. No other news except that food prodiction is up, so thats good.

17th Felsite
After god only knows how long, we finally killed th zombie buzzards, and the people out side got in, also I am moveing the bar+block pile inside.Why it was outside, Armok only knows. Also I've got some specimins to look at.(note to self the military is good at this, build them a training area.)

21th Felsite
I've added more storage room, off to the right of the mess hall, also im happy to say that the lead barrels are gonna be needed after the amount of booze im going to produce.

(ok thats it for now, going to stop untill later tonight, got my own fort to look after :P)

Edit: Also I added a place were the military(small as it is) to train, It is above the mes hall.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 05:33:08 pm by Dr.House »
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2011, 05:04:44 pm »

Also we have a resident ghost, I gotta get the graves up.

Who died?
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2011, 05:07:53 pm »

Also we have a resident ghost, I gotta get the graves up.

Who died?
Huh? oh When I got where he was dead on the ground, move'in about already. Zon Dumat
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 05:27:13 pm by Dr.House »
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2011, 06:04:25 pm »

Notes form HealthSmith Dr.Gregory

12th Hematite
I've ordered the mineing of some more gold and galena for the lead silver and gold, and made some comemorative gold statues for the militaries victory over the undead menece.

1th Malachite
I've added a gold and galena storeage area so we dont have to go out side to get the gold to smelt it. Nothing of interest besides that recently, food is up and so is drink. Ive commistioned some trade goods be made, so we can trade when the caravan comes.

3rd Malachite
HOLY crap, we have a mayor, oh joy, well time ot carve out a space for him(her?) gold everything. heh.
Also he wants something silver made, I told him well get right on that.

11th Malachite
I must say, except for the lack of sleeping quaters and the zombies, life here is quite calm, and now tha we have a Mayor, I think I like it here. Also more silver shit, oh boy here we go.....
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2011, 06:29:15 pm »

25th Malachite
Migrants
all 6 of them, a hunter a miner a farmer, a weaver a fisher(now meatalsmith) and a stone worker,
wonderful more mouths to feed, but meh. The miners are growing bored so I got some more work, more galena and gold to mine.

15th Galena
One of our planters stoped what he was planting and screamed he had "it".
He claimed a craft shop,
 and oh gods hes stoped, and is asking fr bones, and rock blocks, s gotta makes thoses, shit.

21th Galena
Good god hes got what he needs and is working like a maste, hope this is worth what he stole.

23rd Galena
Another zombie attack, our milita "kill" it with ease so ha, anoter spesimin.
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2011, 07:16:27 pm »

Goblins should have at least sent a snatcher by now shouldn't they? It's been like 2 and a half years.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2011, 07:26:25 pm »

Goblins should have at least sent a snatcher by now shouldn't they? It's been like 2 and a half years.
You all realize were in an area were there will be no attacks only the dwarves can get to us, that and the titans and beasts, right?
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2011, 07:56:52 pm »

25th Galena
Our craftdwarf has finished his porject, Edtul Resil, an alpaca bone anima trap, quite useless, but it netted us a....only 6000, damn oh well
I've also added a tannery and a letherworks, better to use there skin then waste it( the animals)

1st Limstone
Autum has arrived, I've added some sleeping rooms for the migrants, we've struck some gems, gotta get those cut soon, and more silver has been commishined by our fair mayor

24th Limestone
More Zombies, more gold, more gems, more good booze, good times.

1st sandstone
Praise the miners(no not adamantine) we struck native sliver, no more smelting lead and hopeing for silver! Our mayor was estatic about this as was I. I smell profits, lots of it.

4th Sandstone
Even better new, more migrants!
Now I find them as good news, for with every wave, more miners arrive!
8 in all
2 miners(good)
4 famers
1 bower(welcome to the army)
1 Stoneworker

22nd Sandstone
Also we struck copper, so armour for the military!

6th Timber
OH GODS IT HAS COME!
 Some sort of Giant Shrike HAS roared its way into our cavern system!
I've had the enterence into it blocked off, so as to not have out asses eaten.

13th Timber
While the sounds below scare us, the call is sounded that the caravan is here, wonderful!
The trade goods have been sent out, the cavern system has been blocked off, and the broker has been sent to trade.

18th Timber
We've bought them out, the gold and silver was worth it, ad we have more then enough food for now!
663 Gallos of booze, I fainted when I heard this, my gods they brought alot

2nd Moonstone
THe liason asked what I needed, I said Food, drink, and lots of wood! Also sone cloth and stones not found here.

16th Moonstone
The liason and our mayor agreed to trade spears, cheese, powders, "tools" Windows( he said he wanted 98 of them,odd), Crowns, amuniton, and blocks. Just a list for the next overseer.

21stMoon stone Odd the Mighty beast is gone, rumor is that the antmen have driven it away! So there not so bad, still they tried to kill someone(no injuries) so we left them alone.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:52:02 pm by Dr.House »
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2011, 09:01:32 pm »

9th Opal
I've found a hole in the wall near the lake were we get our water, and are shocked that it was left there, also our liason has gone missing, I suspect he went in the caverns and was killed( nevermind he left), I am just glad I closed it up before anything got in and killed us all.

13th Opal
It's back, and fighting the antmen again, sigh, glad i pluged up that hole.

14th Opal
Great news, There has been a birth!
Edzul Ottantinhad Has given birth to Zon, wonderful news!

19th Opal

A honey Badger Zombie ran to our door step, and was disinigrated by our hammer dwarf, :D

20th Opal
So close to the end of my year as overseer, so much done, so much excitment, wish I could continue as Overseer, but oh well.

4th Obsidian
I'm In love! The mason Kadol, such a beauty, so good a her job, so wonderful al around! LOVE! I've never been so happy!

6th Obsidian
I'm going to  have build me a room  something modest also something I can work out of incase I need to Be a Healthsmith!

15th Obsidian
As my term ends and my Clinic is completed I look back on the year, and smile the year went so smoothly, no deaths, the growing of both the fortress, the militia, and my family(well not yet), and the wealth created, I can say it was a good year! Also Another birth! Our second! Welcome Thikut welcome to paddlemet!

NEXT!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:38:56 pm by Dr.House »
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Dr.House

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2011, 09:48:38 pm »

Also The link to the save! :P http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4298
"Welcome to Paddlemet, you'll love it here"
"Hates to help others"
"Has Great Memory"

Ahrimahn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2011, 10:01:25 pm »

Mercenare is not back yet so i will message Gannondwarf

Ganondwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2011, 01:12:29 am »

Got it. I'll start playing tomorrow.

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2011, 01:19:59 am »

Does this mean that the great Edosuturist is DEAD?! or is he just locked, beserk in a workshop until he dies or something? In any case, GET ME AN EDOSURIST JR. OR I WILL HAVE REVENGE UPON YOU AND YOU'RE FATHER'S TOMB!!!

Edosurist Jr., Jeweler. Btw, Edosurist Sr was buried next to Svyatoslav in the tomb.

lol, thx. I actaully don't care so much. I just wanted to have a reason to have some !!FUN!! in my year, besides gobbos, and hopefully santa's helpers

EDIT:
One thing I forgot to say,
I will be on a scout trip on Saturday-Sunday, and by my estimation, my turn will be then. But whatever. If Ahrimahn finishes in that time, the next overseer can go ahead.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 01:32:56 am by Edosurist »
So now all we've got to do is to put a couple of grannies into the LHC and smash them against each other at relativistic speeds. Lather, rinse, repeat until we got results.

Ganondwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2011, 08:58:18 am »

Ugh...what version DF is this? I'm getting this error
Missing Material Template: STONE_TEMPLATE
Last time I had that error I had to update to .31.25
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12