Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: "Foundboulder", here we are! [Genesis Succession]  (Read 19031 times)

Nolemocius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Foundboulder", here we are! [Genesis Succession]
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2011, 03:26:01 pm »

Well, I know some, but almost don't use them at all. If you can advice some nice hosting, I'll be grateful.

Nolemocius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2011, 11:58:34 am »

It seems that I am stuck with some urgent things to do IRL, so I'll be unable to play till the end of August, I guess. So here's the save:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4846
It is the summer of 597, I've played less than a year since the Rumrusher's save. The fortress is slightly reformed, and is a bit more in working condition.
I suggest for the next overseer that they continue steel making and copper/cobalt boltmaking (loot is there for you), start decorating goblin clothes with bone and shell, so that when we sell 'em, we get an Exported Value increase. Make the military full and running, process the rest of the adamantine (crafters are pulling strands at the dining floor). Make moar bedrooms, cause now there's more than 200 of us. The traps at the entrance work fine, but tie some animals to the restrains I've buillt outside to spot ambushes.

!!! There's a named d0rf, Rum's Assistant, caught under the grates at the entrance. He is lonely and thirsty, help him :) I dunno how did he get there, might be a glitch.
!!! There is a FB sealed in the lower caverns. Happy hunting. The upper caverns wall-in seems to be good, but check the doors, some may be unlocked.
!!! The king is dead, long live the king so the throne room is vacant now, I guess. We're a republic now :)
!!! I would be most grateful to the one who dorfs me :))) I TOTALLY forgot about this in all the management. Male dwarf, name: Nolemocius, a manager/Organizer with the Alchemy job turned on (if we will ever run an Alchemist's Workshop)

Have a good time. Long live the Foundboulder!!!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2011, 07:12:48 am »

hmm on the list of things to do to finish up Nole's year:
one have the two beasts stuck on archery duty given their Material breathe might be usefull.
two figure out how to ssssplice Dwarf dna with the local sssspider and clone an army of sssSpidwarfs that sssshould ssssolve the military issssue.
three find a new assistant the last oversssseer happen to sssat and watch her die
four Have the newly revive queen and king chain up in my lair
five lay off the ssslursss.
six have the last Overseer be head of the Project "Abomination." for fixing the horrible leak

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Slax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2011, 02:18:23 pm »

Not updating anymore since this turned into a power gaming slogfest at some point. Interest lost.
Let me know if anyone wants to take over. I'll link to the update post and you can all keep going.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]