Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: You have won!  (Read 5364 times)

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You have won!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 11:29:37 am »

Little girl in the starting town, Elona reference?
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 05:19:46 pm »

Little girl in the starting town, Elona reference?
I didn't think of that, so why not?
+1 for getting the reference! ;D

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 05:09:05 am »

You twiddle your thumbs and whistle a catchy tune. Over and over again. Damn lazy animators only gave you one idle animation.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 07:15:48 am »

so I guess we lvl up and ready to hit that 256 lvl dungeon. oh and strafe jump your way to there to cut out the long walk.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2011, 10:41:17 am »

no, use the airship or fast travel to get to the bonus dungeon and grind. after we find the little girl, of course. then go to the barbarian and get her Infinity Plus One Weapon, which you got due to wanting 100% completeion, so that she goes from the worst character to the best, and then TO THE BONUS DUNGEON.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2011, 10:44:10 am »

Player: Go get a mod to this game.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2011, 12:52:36 pm »

This is just the single player campaign, silly!
>Begin MMO mode.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2011, 03:19:31 pm »

so I guess we lvl up and ready to hit that 256 lvl dungeon. oh and strafe jump your way to there to cut out the long walk.
You walk sideways while jumping like an idiot to the fast travel carts, which you'd prefer to use. You stop and think. Where should you grind. Do you want to grind in the high level areas, the low level areas? There's mid level and mid-high level areas, too.

Suddenly the ninja appears, spouting nonsense about the 4th wall, whatever that means...

no, use the airship or fast travel to get to the bonus dungeon and grind. after we find the little girl, of course. then go to the barbarian and get her Infinity Plus One Weapon, which you got due to wanting 100% completeion, so that she goes from the worst character to the best, and then TO THE BONUS DUNGEON.
Oooh, alright. You take the cart to the desert and grab you're Epic Epic Epic Weapon. The "Huge Artillery Cannon of Armageddon." Your class, Protagonist, was unable to use the artillery cannon weapon, however, the Loli class may be able to use it. The gun alone won't make her the best character though. She needs a makeover! Makeup of Dexterity, several heavily enchanted tatoos, maybe... maybe a Facelift of Strength!

Player: Go get a mod to this game.
All the mods suck, though. Most of them involve retarded-looking squares and circles asking you to quest with them.

This is just the single player campaign, silly!
>Begin MMO mode.
No. Just no. The entire reason you're attempting to 100% beat the single player campaign is the permanent 50% bonus XP you get!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 11:39:41 pm »

Your girlfriend left you because you were waiting 2 days to think of what to do next.
Now you have nothing else to do besides play this game! It makes you ecstatic.
What now?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2011, 12:16:28 am »

Download the Escape From This Game DLC.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 12:25:34 am »

Download the Escape From This Game DLC.
NO! You MUST complete this game. You HAVE TO. You have NOTHING else in your life to do besides COMPLETING THIS GAME!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 12:30:25 am »

No, seriously dude, they have that released. It's been out since 49 picoseconds ago.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 12:47:10 am »

No, seriously dude, they have that released. It's been out since 49 picoseconds ago.
But you already spent your monthly budget on the subscription fee for the MMO. You d-don't want to spend any more money. :(

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 12:53:15 am »

But you already spent your monthly budget on the subscription fee for the MMO. You d-don't want to spend any more money. :(
You want to spend more money, you want to.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 12:55:33 am »

It makes the subscriptions freeeeeeeeeee forever if you beat that DLC, it will give you 100% completion.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4