Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Very Depressed Thread  (Read 1209 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Very Depressed Thread
« on: April 18, 2011, 07:18:00 pm »

I feel like a Waste Land-quoting male reincarnation of Anna Karenina.

Your turn!

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Very Depressed Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 07:18:49 pm »

If I say something horrible right now I might beat the record for fastest locked thread by a non-OP.

The sad thread is dead. Let it lie for a while.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 07:42:11 pm »

If I say something horrible right now I might beat the record for fastest locked thread by a non-OP.

The sad thread is dead. Let it lie for a while.

Free Form Schooler is way better at navigating thread rules than I am, I'll never be able to do what he does.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 07:43:36 pm »

Thread rules?  ???

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 07:49:00 pm »

I constantly wonder if life is worth it.  My only consolation is my ability to kill myself any time I want, which gives me a way out.  It makes me feel like I am not trapped in this pointless existence.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 07:51:43 pm »

I'm wearing purple and black today.

Do you guys think I should work on some eyeliner?  I don't know if the rampant, fragmentary agony of my soul shows enough yet on the surface.  Help me out.  Or don't help me out, because being more depressed will totes inflame my fashion sense.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 07:52:49 pm »

I'm wearing purple and black today.

Do you guys think I should work on some eyeliner?  I don't know if the rampant, fragmentary agony of my soul shows enough yet on the surface.  Help me out.  Or don't help me out, because being more depressed will totes inflame my fashion sense.
I see, black cargo pants! And chains! Chains to show how your soul is being bound and held down by your parents and the system, who are actually the same thing.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 07:54:08 pm »

Fuck off bro you'll never understand my pain

But those chains are a good idea.  My parents are systematic like a meat packing plant.  Got any other ideas :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 08:00:23 pm »

Attach Meathooks to your fists and show the world your pain.

Using meathook fists
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 08:01:22 pm »

Attach Meathooks to your fists and show the world your pain.

Using meathook fists

Okay, I guess that idea doesn't totally suck.  Where do I buy meathooks.

?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 08:02:22 pm »

So... this is just gonna be another joke thread, then?  Okay.

How about I just drop this link here and let anybody with some critical reading skills and the patience to read eight pages of financial reporting cry themselves to sleep tonight.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:17 pm »

How about I just drop this link here and let anybody with some critical reading skills and the patience to read eight pages of financial reporting cry themselves to sleep tonight.

You can't honestly think of anything better to do with it, can you?

*siiiiiiiiiigh*

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:08 pm »

Well, I've already got two horribad depressing news-threads on the front page of this board.  Do you really want a third one?

I'm the Bay12 Depressing Politics Aggregator.  Fuck your RSS feeds, just point your browsers to Aqizzar.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:48 pm »

Man, I opened the link, looked at the pig picture, closed the link.
I don't even wanna know.

As for what makes me depressed,
I have never considered myself depressed at any point in my short life, but I have come to the conclusion that I should be doing more than sitting here writing these little blips and watching youtube videos of a pig in boots.  :-\
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 08:11:35 pm »

Okay, I guess that idea doesn't totally suck.  Where do I buy meathooks.

?

That is a question you must ask yourself.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: [1] 2