Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Very Depressed Thread  (Read 1205 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Very Depressed Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 08:13:13 pm »

dammit life isnt fair why wont anyone help me its full of spiders and flies and i dunno if im the spider or the fly  either way im totally screwed goodbye cruel world of obsidian and also crawling insects

I need other hobbies.  That's genuinely depressing.  See?  I rerailed.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 08:15:26 pm »

So... this is just gonna be another joke thread, then?  Okay.

How about I just drop this link here and let anybody with some critical reading skills and the patience to read eight pages of financial reporting cry themselves to sleep tonight.

Man, I opened the link, looked at the pig picture, closed the link.
I don't even wanna know.

I warned you.  I'm also warning you about these other two investigations by the same guy.  They're not any less depressing, but a little less immediately threatening to the average reader.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 09:37:01 pm »

I got my meathooks from a packing plant that was closing down. So, there's always that option.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 [2]