Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41

Author Topic: Shores of Hazeron: War was beginning  (Read 66179 times)

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Shores of Hazeron: War was beginning
« Reply #330 on: March 12, 2012, 11:49:04 pm »

You can still construct ships with no door to the cockpit. It WILL check for paths and warn you, but not automatically. You have to use the 'check for paths' button.

Correct.  I also believe it only checks for doors.  If there's equipment blocking the path (say a corridor through the engine room you forgot to clear), it doesn't catch that.

KG

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 01, 2012, 06:43:12 pm »

Anyone still playing this?
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 01, 2012, 06:47:57 pm »

I was about to, but that security break-in happened as soon as I wanted to start up again.
Hello Hunam

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 01, 2012, 06:51:19 pm »

I'm watching and waiting for a galaxy reset, which has been brought up a couple times recently.  I might give it another try, since Haxus seems to have finally scaled down the pirates to a reasonable level. 

He apparently messed with colony maintenance enough that Toucan quit in protest, though, so I'm unsure.

KG

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 01, 2012, 06:53:01 pm »

I'm watching and waiting for a galaxy reset, which has been brought up a couple times recently.  I might give it another try, since Haxus seems to have finally scaled down the pirates to a reasonable level. 

He apparently messed with colony maintenance enough that Toucan quit in protest, though, so I'm unsure.

KG

I am stuck on a moon so I can never play this game ever again.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 01, 2012, 06:57:21 pm »

Stuck on a moon?
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 01, 2012, 06:58:22 pm »

I am stuck on a moon so I can never play this game ever again.

Err, am I missing something?  You could just start a new character...if you haven't played recently, you'd probably have to anyway due to ship and colony decay.

KG

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 01, 2012, 07:47:34 pm »

Unless you for some reason are stuck on the real-life moon and cannot play Shores of Hazeron due to lag, there is no reason why you can't make another character.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 01, 2012, 08:51:39 pm »

Have you tried the spawn recall button? If you're spawn tied to the moon for some reason, you could take everything apart and wait for the city to decay. Or, of course, make a new character.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 01, 2012, 08:52:10 pm »

Have you tried the spawn recall button? If you're spawn tied to the moon for some reason, you could take everything apart and wait for the city to decay. Or, of course, make a new character.

Won't work.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 01, 2012, 08:52:45 pm »

How did you break the new character button?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 08, 2012, 06:14:04 pm »

Is anyone still playing this with an empire I could join? It looks to have come pretty far.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 08, 2012, 06:22:16 pm »

Unfortunately I have a pernamently stranded character and it has been SOOO long since I played.

So I'd have to make a new character with essentially nothing and no help.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 08, 2012, 06:28:53 pm »

So, should we try another go at this game? A loose confederation or a single empire, that's the question....
I'll try starting an empire (I hear they have more tutorial content now, if I'm reading this correctly) with some kind of interesting alien. Pirate hunting sounds fun, but I dunno if I can get to that stage without friends out there...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 08, 2012, 06:41:33 pm »

THey've had a tutorial alien, he dies a lot to gain flag materials.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41