Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 41

Author Topic: Shores of Hazeron: War was beginning  (Read 66083 times)

Alehkhs

• Bay Watcher
  • The Sorrow of Poets
    • View Profile
Re: Shores of Hazeron: War was beginning
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2011, 01:43:05 pm »

See, that sounds incredible, but getting to the tech levels that you would need to even begin to pirate other systems makes me wonder about the feasibility.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2011, 01:46:10 pm »

I ask acces to buy tech. it worked before. And for pirate action... i think it would be fun.

Alehkhs

• Bay Watcher
  • The Sorrow of Poets
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2011, 03:10:55 pm »

I ask acces to buy tech. it worked before. And for pirate action... i think it would be fun.

Well, as I have been told PTMC is mostly gone, I feel the time is upon us to reap the benefits of post-war chaos. Sign me up!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2011, 02:47:13 am »

Well, as I have been told PTMC is mostly gone, I feel the time is upon us to reap the benefits of post-war chaos. Sign me up!
No, they are just 3rd (not second :P) behind Tymas and the Foundation
but go ahead
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2011, 05:56:44 am »

Hihi i got character as spy in PTMC from days of SD. Think its useless now.. orrr hmm i could buy all TL32 and start pirating yesss thatll i do

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2011, 07:35:07 am »

Haha. Now Zero or Matt is going to read that, freak out, and start randomly kicking people in PTMC.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2011, 08:02:54 am »

hihihih  :o

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2011, 09:21:22 am »

Haha. Now Zero or Matt is going to read that, freak out, and start randomly kicking people in PTMC.
I bet zero.
but seriously, LOL
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2011, 09:46:25 am »

Any of you in need of a recruit ? I decided to make an alt to see if being part of another empire is fun. I'll still play in my own empire though, but sometimes things go slow, like when you're waiting for TL to increase.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2011, 12:57:09 pm »

Gabeux, you always sucked at colony building :P

Blasphemy! I only sucked after they changed the population cap, which made me build huge colonies which would decay when I was on the other side of our territory fixing some trader that suicided..
and that drove me insane hahahaha

Also, we should play something later.   :D
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2011, 03:51:53 pm »

Great god what am I doing wrong. I just spent a while making an empire, but no matter what name I put in I always get an error. For some reason the name Bill angers it. And everything else I try to enter.
Hello Hunam

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2011, 03:55:47 pm »

There is probably something wrong with the server, try again later and it might work.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2011, 12:15:14 am »

Rather enjoying my playtime in Poltifar's empire. The only problem is that I made my character in a random open empire, so I am permanently a furry (thank god for enviro suits so I can hide my shame). We just expanded to another solar system and now we have a permanent furry outpost. I will never learn to love my citizens :P

If anyone wants to join the empire who plays closer to my usual playtime (evenings CST), you're encouraged to! *pokes ribs*
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2011, 11:53:37 am »

About pirate empires: a recent update allows you to teleport cargo between ships if you're close enough. If I remember correctly, they said it doesn't matter on the relation between ships(with the note of "Piracy, perhaps?"), so it's probably possible, assuming you find a decent enough cargo ship just flying through space.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2011, 12:02:25 pm »

I was a member of Tymas for a while, but I got really sick of the slimy cast of characters that seems to run it. Some guy who seems to think that naming himself "Adolph Hitler" is the pinnacle of wit, and then there's Ant of Death, who's the most annoying little troll...

That said, PTMC is mainly controlled by #0, who named himself after his IQ score.

The Duchery of Helvetica has been kind enough to adopt me, though I've been away from the game for a few days now. I really need to get an officer...

The problem is that now every single habitable system anywhere nearby have been claimed, and in order to get somewhere empty, you have to fly around for hours and hours, and to do that, you really need an officer...
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 41