Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 385

Author Topic: ♪ The Great Music Thread ♫  (Read 461006 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Music Thread ♫
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2011, 07:20:31 am »

I'm not devolving into autotuned mess.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE OR EVEN DEAD, AUTOTUNE!!!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2011, 07:22:57 am »

A world in such binary? Accepting that autotuning can sound good is not surcomming to the travesty that is mainstream pop music such as that joke of a singer Bieber. It means expanding your horizon, while still loving the music you know now. You will lose nothing, and gain so very much.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2011, 07:24:38 am »

You will lose nothing
I'll lose my dignity and part of my morals.

That's quite a lot.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2011, 07:26:54 am »

Max has a point. As he said, you can like something but not all of it.

I love electro and drum'n'bass which has expanded my music collection to an insane amount but I still hate others.

Also, auto-tune is good if not over used, like if the whole song has auto-tuning, I find it hard to like but a verse every now and then or in fact once at the high point of a song just makes it so much better.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2011, 07:28:34 am »

That's quite a lot.

If your dignity stops you from finding happiness, it is but an anchor you must cast to the tides. If you morals are so clearly defined that software can be good or evil, then you serve them, rather than they serve you, and you should break free from your oppressive master.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2011, 07:29:35 am »

Also, auto-tune is good if not over used, like if the whole song has auto-tuning, I find it hard to like but a verse every now and then or in fact once at the high point of a song just makes it so much better.
I'm fine with autotune about once or twice. If it's used for over half of the song, It's hard to enjoy.

I especially hate autotune when it's used as an attempt to mask shitty vocals. THAT pisses me off beyond belief.

But, thankfully, not everyone uses it as such.

That's quite a lot.

If your dignity stops you from finding happiness, it is but an anchor you must cast to the tides. If you morals are so clearly defined that software can be good or evil, then you serve them, rather than they serve you, and you should break free from your oppressive master.
My opressive master is much better than the devolved swine known as autotune  :P

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2011, 07:31:55 am »

Then do not indulge in this scum.
But do not let them stop you from enjoying all there is to offer, it gives them a certain level of power over you. Think about that. Because of bad singers that try to use autotune to cover up their lack of talent, you are missing out on some perfectly good music that you would otherwise enjoy. They control your views. I never thought you would be so willing to partake in such mind control.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2011, 07:32:46 am »

Then do not indulge in this scum.
I'd rather not indulge in scum. Especially the stuff that forms around your sink...

What does that stuff taste like, anyway?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2011, 07:34:28 am »

Before or after cooking?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2011, 07:36:06 am »

Before or after cooking?
Some before, some after.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2011, 07:36:50 am »

Some what like some types of cheese, but not as creamy.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2011, 07:38:29 am »

System of a down!

Also, fuck VEVO, they really know how to piss me off for some reason.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2011, 08:22:43 am »

Danish

Swedish

Norwegian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58x-4xFnTY
Dead sexy, and smooth as crunchy peanut butter.
.. Nice <3

Also, Angel, ffs do you ever do anything but shitpost or act immature and closeminded, pointing fingers and climbing for higher moral ground without any sort of structure or base?

It gets really tiresome and is indeed quite rageworthy, a place I'd post if it weren't more or less shitposting 90% of the time.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2011, 08:24:03 am »

Also, Angel, ffs do you ever do anything but shitpost or act immature and closeminded, pointing fingers and climbing for higher moral ground without any sort of structure or base?
Nope. Better get used to it. And since when was I climbing for a higher moral ground?
 :P
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 08:28:28 am by Angel Of Death »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 385