Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Game Over, park staff win!  (Read 14400 times)

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 7 - Day 1 - Camping
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2011, 05:41:16 pm »

Darvi, you haven't answered my question. Mind doing so? Also, your scumhunting is almost nonexistent - your posts consisting only of answers to questions. Why havemn't you participated? Why haven't you done any investigation of your own?

Pandar, same to you. What scumhunting you have done (if you can even call it that) is tunnelling Darvi based only on the argument that his participation was minimal, which could just as well be used against you. Why?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2011, 08:26:17 pm »

Because of the least active two people, I know I'm town and I know Darvi is acting scummy.

SHIT I NEED TO JUSTIFY MY OMGUS

AHHHHH CRAP

OKAY, LET'S MAKE SOMETHING UP
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2011, 10:04:39 pm »

Blah blah moved all weekend blah blah sorry blah blah post more Darvi
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2011, 11:44:00 pm »

Blah blah moved all weekend blah blah sorry blah blah post more Darvi

^^

Pushing Darvi, his buddy, to post.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2011, 11:30:18 am »

Gah! Why the sudden increase in activity when I can't go online? You're doing it on purpose guys, right?

So, Darvi: Why didn't you provide that later justification along with your vote in the first place?
I thought I explained well enough why I voted him in the same post. I like to keep things short and hate to paraphrase and elaborate.
Darvi and Pandar:  If one of you is town and gets hammered, think long and hard before you shoot.
Fuck you, brain, for the innuendo!

Because of the least active two people, I know I'm town and I know Darvi is acting scummy.

SHIT I NEED TO JUSTIFY MY OMGUS

AHHHHH CRAP

OKAY, LET'S MAKE SOMETHING UP
So you deny everything I said concerning you? Even the bits that, which should be practically everything, are true?

What are your results?
Well, luckily for last weekend, I found these:
At first it seemed like a classic OMGUS, he offered weak support at first. But then we went and justified his vote, so yes, I believe it is justified.
And then this:
*snip*
Why the contradictions Native? Because I think now you're trying to enforce a mislynch on behest of your scumpartner.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2011, 02:11:24 pm »

Why the contradictions Native? Because I think now you're trying to enforce a mislynch on behest of your scumpartner.

Seems like you conveniently forgot the part where I said I reread everthing. Really, it's right there at the top, the only way you could miss it is if you were trying to do something silly like avoid coming off as the scum you are. Too late for that.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2011, 02:40:30 pm »

Is everyone waiting for something or what?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2011, 07:48:34 am »

Native, I'm really starting to get a scummy feel from you now.  It's hard to pinpoint why exactly, but it's certainly there.

Native:  Let's assume for a second that Darvi was lynched, flipped town, and shot Pandar, who flipped scum.  What would that do to your scum picks?

LNCP:  What do you need to hear before you cast a vote?

Pandar:  Why do you think you will get voted over Darvi?  That's how I interpret this post, at least.

Darvi:  Let's assume Pandar is lynched, flips town, and shoots Native, who flips scum.  What would that do to your scum picks?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2011, 01:47:30 pm »

Fuck. Gotta love the kind of work that sneaks up on you. At least I'm starting to get in shape, though.

LNCP:  What do you need to hear before you cast a vote?

Nothing, now. I was solving my real-life problems first. They're still there, but it's not a crisis now.

My vote goes to Pandar, for several reasons.

His only pick is Darvi. He has two reasons for his pick:

Lurking. This, quite frankly, is a bogus reason; it's something that can be applied to anyone here and is a weak reason to lynch anyone anyways without something else significant to base it upon. His play so far has been entirely reactive, and I don't like it one bit.

Not scumhunting properly. His claim was that Darvi didn't scumhunt others is bullshit, as is shown. This, in fact, applies more to him, seeing as he hasn't even made an attempt to question or scumhunt others. The "Not Scumhunting" reason just becomes less and less convincing the more you look at it; it was delivered only a few posts after Darvi began questioning, and was delivered very early on in the game too. This would have been a legitimate concern if it was further along in the game, but this one looks like Pandar's just reading off of a script.

It's as if he decided since the start of the game that he'd drive the wagon on Darvi - every single post (excepting some answers) is directed toward him in some fashion.

There's no attempt to find scum, it seems - all he does is try to drive a mislynch, scrabbling for half-assed reasons wherever he can find them. His participation in the game isn't so much a set of constructive posts as it is a long chain of snarky remarks.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2011, 03:43:43 pm »

Native, I'm really starting to get a scummy feel from you now.  It's hard to pinpoint why exactly, but it's certainly there.

Native:  Let's assume for a second that Darvi was lynched, flipped town, and shot Pandar, who flipped scum.  What would that do to your scum picks?

Well, you're wrong, but if you can't point out why, I can't point out why not.

Well, if Darvi WAS lynched and flipped town and then Pandar flipped scum, it would obviously be a toss-up between you and LNC. However, I'm getting a slightly scummier feel from you, a major bus like this is something I would expect from two experienced players on a scumteam such as Panda and yourself.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2011, 08:58:32 pm »

You're an Angry Camper (town). Your goal is to root out the camping area owner and the security guard.

Meh. Deciding between Darvi and Native. Darvi was pretty awful but Native seems off to me.
Ehhh, I'll choose after I eat.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2011, 04:04:25 am »

Meh. Eenie meenie NativeForeigner.

Darvi, if you're Mafia, I hate you.

Actually, I hate you if you're town, too.

So pretty much I just hate you. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2011, 06:57:31 am »

BWAHAHAHA! High five LNCP!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2011, 07:23:17 am »

If it helps, I hate you as much as I hate everybody else. :3

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2011, 07:34:49 am »

Well shit.  All my theories revolved on Native being scum.  When he voted Native, I had visions of him and LNCP setting Darvi/Pandar up to vengekill the other.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8