Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Game Over, park staff win!  (Read 14401 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 7 - Day 1 - Camping
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 08:04:32 pm »

At first it seemed like a classic OMGUS, he offered weak support at first. But then we went and justified his vote, so yes, I believe it is justified.

What are you expecting now that you've put Pandar at L1?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 09:49:20 pm »

Activity.  My opinion called into question.  Counterarguments.  Not a quickhammer.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2011, 06:19:53 pm »

Sorry for not posting here earlier. I've become increasingly lethargic, which I guess there is no excuse for, but there you go anyway.

Anyway, it's probably Pandar with a side of Native.

Why?

Pandar's accusation on Darvi WRT lurking is crap.  Everyone is lurking and inactive.  IMO the OMGUS was justified.  Native just smells off to me, and he seemed a little too interested in LNCP unvoting him.

Mind if you elaborate? Two short statements aren't going to cut it.

LNCP and Native:  Do you think Darvi's OMGUS was justified?

Yes, despite first appearances. It makes me wonder why he didn't provide that later justification along with his vote in the first place, however.

So, Darvi: Why didn't you provide that later justification along with your vote in the first place?

My opinion called into question.

Mmm, why?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2011, 07:47:26 pm »

LNCP:  Prior to Pandar's vote, Darvi's contributions outweighed Pandar's by a reasonable amount.  Additionally, lurking is a charge that could be pointed at anyone in this game.  I think he's trying to drive a mislynch here.

Native I can't get you much more on- he's not an extremely strong #2, but that interest in his vote got my attention.

Mmm, why?

As in something like "That idea sucks and you are a moron for posting it," except probably worded slightly more politely.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2011, 11:02:05 pm »

LNCP:  Prior to Pandar's vote, Darvi's contributions in no way outweighed Pandar's by a reasonable amount.  Additionally, lurking is a charge that could be pointed at anyone in this game.  I think he's trying to drive a mislynch here.

Native I can't get you much more on- he's not an extremely strong #2, but that interest in his vote got my attention.

Mmm, why?

As in something like "That idea sucks and you are a moron for posting it," except probably worded slightly more politely.

Again, why?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2011, 07:58:47 am »

If you're looking for me to link all of both your posts and give you a comparison, it's going to take me a little bit to compile it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2011, 11:25:41 am »

Right then. 

Let's start with up to Pandar's vote.  Pandar first.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2194933#msg2194933  Answer to a RV question, with one of his own.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2198380#msg2198380  Obvious boilerplate answer, with excuse
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2200842#msg2200842  Commentary on setup
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2202213#msg2202213  Excuse
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2203662#msg2203662  A bit of pressure
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2206020#msg2206020  Response to my question- no actual pressure
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2208168#msg2208168  Finally votes, attacks Darvi's level of contribution.

Darvi now.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2194755#msg2194755  RV-style questions
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2199884#msg2199884  Answers questions, questions Native
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=82498.msg2202612#msg2202612  Answers more questions, asks for more from Pandar.

Looking back, Darvi had less content than I remembered.  However, Pandar's assertion that his contributions are better than Darvi's are simply bogus.

Now let's go into what happened since then.

Now that I've done this, I realize it's actually not very relevant.  The only meaty point is that both of them seem content to sit on his vote.  Results are spoilered below because I don't want to delete it now that I've done it, but note there's little content in them.

Now specific things I've dug up:

Darvi:  You said:

That's not playing at all. Anyway, I'm pretty suer you're scum. Now I only have to find out who's your scumbuddy.

What are your results?

LNCP:  What's your opinion on this statement?

Ehh. I don't like LNCP's blatant false statements about me in his last post. In fact, saying that Darvi wasn't doing anything was the only true statement in his last post at all.

Let me wrap up for now with a request for a vote count.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2011, 12:38:08 pm »

Oats

Pandarsenic {2} - Darvi, Toaster
Lordnincompoop {0}
NativeForeigner {0}
Toaster {0}
Darvi {1} - Pandar

Not voting {2} Lordnincompoop, NativeForeigner.

You are encouraged to point out any missed votes.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2011, 02:18:56 pm »

rdnincompoop link=topic=82498.msg2227313#msg2227313 date=1303946393]

Mmm, why?

[/quote]

Again, why?
[/quote]

I was referring to that, but thanks for making my own point about Darvi's "contributions."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2011, 03:41:57 pm »

That they're no worse than yours?  Maybe you should vote yourself next.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2011, 05:11:08 pm »

That they're worse than yours?  Maybe you should vote yourself next.

Fixed that for you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2011, 08:09:38 pm »

I've reread most of the thread and I have a feeling that Darvi is scum and Toaster is his buddy. When Pandar voted Darvi, he took it as a chance to vote Pandar, but offered little reason. He then came back later and posted some reason, probably because Toaster urged him to in chat (I noticed that Toaster tried to draw attention away from the actual OMGUS). When Darvi finally did post a reason, Toaster made it a point to point out that he was "trying to figure out if the OMGUS was warranted, which makes it seem like a simple scumbuddy move to try to make it more effective by saying he was looking into it too. Shortly afterward, Toaster voted Pandar to avoid being the one to bring down the hammer, in my past Vengeful game where I was scum, we made sure we voted first or second to avoid hammering. If they can get both to vote, hell, even better.

Then once more Toaster brings up the OMGUS and finally starts questioning others about it. After it's already been "justified" and it's safe to take a "yeah, totally justified" stance. He's also been ignoring Darvi from this point on, only pausing to ask Darvi who he thinks the second scumpick is. He also posts a bunch of posts from both Darvi and Pandar for some sort of comparison, but offers little of his own insight, because he already knows Darvi is scum.

So yeah, that's what I have.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2011, 11:20:23 am »

Interesting theory.  Wrong on me at least though.  There wasn't much insight because there wasn't much content.

LNCP:  Looks like it's up to you unless someone changes their mind.

Darvi and Pandar:  If one of you is town and gets hammered, think long and hard before you shoot.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2011, 05:06:39 pm »

Darvi and Pandar:  If one of you is town and gets hammered, think long and hard before you shoot.

That's the plan. For me at least. I doubt Darvi will have any such opportunity.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2011, 05:23:15 pm »

You felt that you had some specific cause to remove your vote, yes? Otherwise, he was in no danger and there was no reason to unvote. Right?

It was no longer worth following up on, so I removed it.

LNCP:  What's your opinion on this statement?

Ehh. I don't like LNCP's blatant false statements about me in his last post. In fact, saying that Darvi wasn't doing anything was the only true statement in his last post at all.

It's false, but seeing as it was called out already and I couldn't find anything else to say I refrained from speaking then.

LNCP:  Looks like it's up to you unless someone changes their mind.

Gah, okay. I'll see if I can lay my hammer tomorrow, seeing as I have to sleep now.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8