Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Game Over, park staff win!  (Read 14412 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 7 - Day 1 - Camping
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2011, 10:12:02 pm »

Ehh. I don't like LNCP's blatant false statements about me in his last post. In fact, saying that Darvi wasn't doing anything was the only true statement in his last post at all.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2011, 04:34:15 am »

Darvi:  You missed a question from me:
Darvi:  You said you'd be more careful this game.  How will you stop yourself from being too careful (paralyzed with indecision?)
Whoops, sorry. Well, I didn't mean "do nothing until I really have to" (inactivity kills a game after all), but more "think carefully over everything". So if I find somebody genuinely scummy afterwards, I vote for them. Which I did.

That OMGUS was beautiful.

Glorious, even

Gloriomgus.
Sure. Don't think that by voting me you're immune to being voted by me.
Also, your vote? You said it was "for pressure". Pressuring... what exactly? It's as if your trying to pressure me with a wall of thin air. Followed by a proactive deflection to any of your active lurking. Really, if that's all your doing then don't complain about people voting for you.
Ehh. I don't like LNCP's blatant false statements about me in his last post. In fact, saying that Darvi wasn't doing anything was the only true statement in his last post at all.
And now that's a lie again. What you did after the RVS and before voting for me were excuses for absence, pointing out the obvious, clearing some confusion about the rules, reactive playing, and semantics. (also, that post? That was directed towards lylo in general, not VM Round 1 in specific. Still only one mistake needed since regular lylo doesn't have vengekills)

That's not playing at all. Anyway, I'm pretty suer you're scum. Now I only have to find out who's your scumbuddy.

Native: So what do you make of LNCP's reaction?
Toaster: Why did you have me in mind?
LNCP: Why did you vote for Native, though? Was it just a RV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2011, 10:23:58 am »

Native:
See, now that makes sense. I wasn't necessarily trying to scare him away from voting me, but rather seeing how he responded.

What would have been a scummy response?

Pandar:  I must say I rather disagree that your contributions have been better than Darvi's.  In fact, I'd say most of your content has been in response to someone asking you something.  I can't say I've seen anything much unprompted from you at all.

Darvi:  You had posted right before me.  I was internally analyzing your vote trying to figure out if the OMGUS was warranted.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2011, 01:10:15 pm »

Unvote NativeForeigner.

Care to explain?

It was an RV which was no longer useful.

Welp, sorry for the absence, but I've been busy studying yesterday and before I was done, my mom had pulled my internet cable.
And playing mafia on the iPod is a pain in the arse :V

Anyways, Pandar's play so far hads been entirely reactive and lacks any serious scumhunting whatsoever. I've also been buy doing other stuff, but at least I've also posted here doing more than "oh, I've been busy doing stuff. Go on." If that's how he plays every time in VM's then it's no wonder he gets killed on day 1 with regularity.

Also, when have I tried to stay out of your minds?

Have any other suspects? What do you make of the game so far?

That's not playing at all. Anyway, I'm pretty suer you're scum. Now I only have to find out who's your scumbuddy.

LNCP: Why did you vote for Native, though? Was it just a RV?

Yes it was.

Pandar:  I must say I rather disagree that your contributions have been better than Darvi's.  In fact, I'd say most of your content has been in response to someone asking you something.  I can't say I've seen anything much unprompted from you at all.

Agreed, would like to see Pandar take a more active stance.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2011, 04:27:20 pm »

Native: So what do you make of LNCP's reaction?

He didn't, really.

Toaster: Immediate unvote or vehement defense would have been the most obvious ones.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2011, 06:05:44 pm »

Darvi:  You missed a question from me:
Darvi:  You said you'd be more careful this game.  How will you stop yourself from being too careful (paralyzed with indecision?)
Whoops, sorry. Well, I didn't mean "do nothing until I really have to" (inactivity kills a game after all), but more "think carefully over everything". So if I find somebody genuinely scummy afterwards, I vote for them. Which I did.

So you're normally not careful?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2011, 01:34:21 pm »

I'm kinda surprised by that question since that's kind of a given.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2011, 03:06:00 pm »

And how does normally not being careful work for you?

Are you REALLY being careful or are you just saying you will be, in the same way I said I'd move WWYDT to day but am having a horrendous midterm rally exactly like I thought I wouldn't?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2011, 07:37:59 pm »

Native:  So how did his reaction look to you?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2011, 03:05:43 am »

Waiting on Darvi but I suppose I'll cut him weekendslack.

LNCP: You feel NativeForeigner is sufficiently unlikely to warrant specifically removing your RV, yes?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2011, 03:41:57 am »

LNCP: You feel NativeForeigner is sufficiently unlikely to warrant specifically removing your RV, yes?

Eh?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2011, 03:43:16 am »

You felt that you had some specific cause to remove your vote, yes? Otherwise, he was in no danger and there was no reason to unvote. Right?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2011, 03:04:34 pm »

And how does normally not being careful work for you?
Eh, considering that my careless mobpulling led to quicker raid progress than usual, I'd say it's helpful once in a while :V At the low low price of having my cloth armor repaired, too!

Are you REALLY being careful or are you just saying you will be, in the same way I said I'd move WWYDT to day but am having a horrendous midterm rally exactly like I thought I wouldn't?
It's mafia. Of course I'm careful. Comparatively. It doesn't mean I'm going to be any good though, only that I'll try to watch out for, well, anything really. Although I don't really get that comparison of yours.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2011, 08:21:36 pm »

Native:  So how did his reaction look to you?

It was different. Not really what I was expecting, but I'm picking it apart (the separate posts) when I have the time.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2011, 03:39:25 pm »

Anyway, it's probably Pandar with a side of Native.

Why?

Pandar's accusation on Darvi WRT lurking is crap.  Everyone is lurking and inactive.  IMO the OMGUS was justified.  Native just smells off to me, and he seemed a little too interested in LNCP unvoting him.

LNCP and Native:  Do you think Darvi's OMGUS was justified?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8