Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Artifact inside an artifact?  (Read 2151 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Artifact inside an artifact?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 01:23:27 am »

Horrifying screams come from the deep!
An elven caravan from Amatharelï has arrived.

Honestly the last one's the worst to me.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

dirty foot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 01:44:27 am »

At least yours doesn't have 73 images of itself.
True...but I don't know if you remember me saying this in another thread...but this is an gem artifact that references an artifact maker and their artifact, which referenced another artifact and its maker...

This happened about 7 times, and all of them were in the same ACTIVE military squad. Somethin' ain't right with my fort.
Dwarves carve about things they like. Since they hang out with the squad a lot, they tend to like eachother. Not as much as the navy, but they do tend to like eachother.
I don't think they have much time to socialize with each other when they're training, though. He did say it was an active squad.
Meh. They see eachother more. I don't know, just trying to use logic. (worst game ever to use that.)
Urist mc Militia #1 Strikes at Urist mc militia #2.
"So, how are the kids? they good?"
Urist mc Militia #2 dodges the strike from Urist mc Militia #1.
"Yeah, theyre doing good, you heard about the incident with Urist mc Stupid and the Forgotten Beast?"
Urist mc Militia #2 Counter attacks.
Urist mc Militia #1 blocks.
"Oh? Wasn't he that dim one who always went hauling stone from the furthest reaches of the fort to the mason?"
Urist mc Militia #1 charges at Urist mc Militia #2
Urist mc Militia #2 dodges out of the way
"Yeah, thats him, good ridence i say, useless peasant..."

And then suddenly "Agahsdhuh the Ugly one" breaks down the door and kills both of them.
The end.
I have the revised version.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yep, you just got me in trouble with my wife for laughing hard enough to wake her.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 08:31:39 am »

At least yours doesn't have 73 images of itself.
True...but I don't know if you remember me saying this in another thread...but this is an gem artifact that references an artifact maker and their artifact, which referenced another artifact and its maker...

This happened about 7 times, and all of them were in the same ACTIVE military squad. Somethin' ain't right with my fort.
Dwarves carve about things they like. Since they hang out with the squad a lot, they tend to like eachother. Not as much as the navy, but they do tend to like eachother.
I don't think they have much time to socialize with each other when they're training, though. He did say it was an active squad.
Meh. They see eachother more. I don't know, just trying to use logic. (worst game ever to use that.)
Urist mc Militia #1 Strikes at Urist mc militia #2.
"So, how are the kids? they good?"
Urist mc Militia #2 dodges the strike from Urist mc Militia #1.
"Yeah, theyre doing good, you heard about the incident with Urist mc Stupid and the Forgotten Beast?"
Urist mc Militia #2 Counter attacks.
Urist mc Militia #1 blocks.
"Oh? Wasn't he that dim one who always went hauling stone from the furthest reaches of the fort to the mason?"
Urist mc Militia #1 charges at Urist mc Militia #2
Urist mc Militia #2 dodges out of the way
"Yeah, thats him, good ridence i say, useless peasant..."

And then suddenly "Agahsdhuh the Ugly one" breaks down the door and kills both of them.
The end.
I have the revised version.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WHOLLY $HIT...

THAT is the best laugh I have gotten in a LONG !!LONG!! time!

THANK YOU NECRO!
MAY YOUR BEARD GROW LONG(ER) AND FAST(ER)!
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.
Pages: 1 [2]