Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: The Rebellion.  (Read 5229 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: The Rebellion.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 12:47:21 pm »

Bid mournful farewell to our right pinkie.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 01:32:27 pm »

Bid mournful farewell to our right pinkie.

Once we have enough territory, we'll give it a funeral. The funeral will have tears.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 01:37:35 pm »

Some wake up, and one recognizes you as the former Emperor. The rest quickly wake after he starts shouting.
"My Liege! Finally, you've found us! Theres so very much to tell you about our plans, but...are you truely Emperor Reinheart? Many imposters have come before us, and have never been seen again. That looter you saw was the most recent. Impeccable actor, but still just an actor and not really you. It was a shame to quit him, but our secrecy must not be broken!" He yells the last part while crying a bit, but quickly continues. "Ar'ghz'nrr, the mutant you saw, is our technical gatekeeper, but he is not really one of us, so be on your toes near him, if you want to keep them." the apparent leader then stands up, unsheathes a rust red dagger, and points it at you.

"Now, Prove your id. Or else."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 01:40:31 pm »

Pull out whatever id we have, then lick the dagger.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 01:41:36 pm »

Use your classic Emperor-like charm! Everyone knows how much of a jerk you ar you are so charming!

"I am your king. Now, suck a cock, attach a bomb to your chest and charge at the aliens shouting 'EVERYTHING OUTSIDE THE ATMOSPHERE IS A BASTARD!'"

Ah. Charming.

Pull out your id.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 01:47:12 pm »

Use your classic Emperor-like charm! Everyone knows how much of a jerk you ar you are so charming!

"I am your king. Now, suck a cock, attach a bomb to your chest and charge at the aliens shouting 'EVERYTHING OUTSIDE THE ATMOSPHERE IS A BASTARD!'"

Ah. Charming.
There's our ID.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 01:56:36 pm »

"Yep, without a doubt, this is Emperor Reinheart. Who else would say that so easily?" He makes a quick minibow and then tosses formality to the side, since that was how we ran our court back then.
"Hey, what did you want to know about?"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 02:06:47 pm »

"I want to start...A rebellion that at most will annoy the aliens and make them piss off. I need help. Can you help your noble and awesome emperor with your terrible feeble resources?"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 02:09:41 pm »

"Probably not. But we've got a good amount of Qwob, secrecy, and a couple decent hackers here, so we'll see what we can do. Have any extra Qwob we could take?"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 02:11:23 pm »

Mutter something about filthy beggars, then give them the Qwob.

"Alright, do you have any terrible terrible craftsmen? I think you do, because you are a bunch of failures in need of a ruler. Like me. I have a plan that involves death, horrific torture and glory."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 02:16:30 pm »

One of the others grabs the money and stuffs it in a decently filled bag.
"Craftsmen are all too interested in their money to bother helping us. Maybe later. Your plan doesn't sound any worse than ours, so out with it, dude.
Oh yeah, and I'm Luke, former leader of this bunch."

Total Qwob available to the rebellion atm: $3000
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2011, 09:31:58 am »

Well, Do we have a plan?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2011, 09:48:33 am »

Right.

Torture random people into giving their lives as suicide bombers. Throw them against the aliens. Hopefully, the aliens will be too exhausted to take any more suicide bombers by the time we are done with them.

Roleplaying as a sick bastard is fun!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:51:52 am by Fniff »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2011, 03:24:52 pm »

(I'd had aimed for more of a lazy ruler who likes explosions, but close enough, I guess)

You draw Ar'ghz'nrr towards you as you start threatening random people. They take whatever you give them to get away from Ar'ghz'nrr, which in this case, is bombs.

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2011, 04:38:45 pm »

Increase amounts of suicide bombers.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7