Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll to Live Once More! Undead RTD. Turn 2. Deadly serious situation .  (Read 5520 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Live Once More! Undead RTD. Turn 0.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 01:50:50 pm »

TolyK, the ghost, says,
"Dammit I'm too late be revive  :'("
Added to waiting list, just post your character sheet.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 02:05:02 pm »

Name: John

Bio: Roman soldier buried in an old mass grave. He is unhappy.
Race: Corporeal Skeleton
Inventory: Rusty Iron Short Sword
Specialty: Swordsman (+1 to using a sword)
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 02:32:42 pm »

Dance to a strange tune called thriller! (:
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 04:24:12 pm »

Whose this asshole? He doesn't look like my CO...

Welp, better get him off his high horse.

Raise my crossbow and fire a bolt at one necromancer's face. If there are no bolts, bash him in the face.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 05:33:15 pm »

Turn 1 - Undead:Living 1:0

Krath:
Attempt to cast a spell on the nearest hooded figure. If that doesn't work, thwack them over the head with my staff and hope it doesn't just pass through.
..You focus your will same way as you would done before but this time you don't feel familiar link to the ether - your mind is filled with darkness. Apparentely you can't use the powers you wielded as a living - though you can feel you changed something. Shadows start moving wildly on the walls and detach from them after a while! They pounce on the closest man... They stop suddenly  as the silver circle on the floor flashes with bright light. You can hear scream of suprise from the man inside but you can't see him trough the shadow dome that surrounded him. Two other look at this with astonishment on their faces. One of them start chanting something ..but you can't recongnise the spell or even language. You feel alien trying to force itself into your mind.

SeriousConcentrate:
Edgar growled in low, menacing tones. He hungered for the flesh of the living... and it looked like one of the others they had summoned wanted to kill them too. He spoke a low grunt that sounded of acquiescence, then raised Fersuena and stabbed it towards the closest necromancer. He was through taking orders the moment the general had ordered him into a suicide situation and abandoned his unit to die.

..You throw yourself at the suprised man. You feel some invisible power pushing you back!.. Silver on the floor shines brightly. Your target seems to snap out of his daze,and looks at you with anger on his face. "You will pay for this transgression" he shouts. He takes something you can't clearly see out of his robe pocket and throw it at you!.. You're hit by pouch that rips leaving you covered in some kind of red dust. It start itching, and you can smell burining flesh a moment later.

Tarran:
"How disrespectful! EVERYONE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO ME! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH?! AND WHAT DO I GET?!"

Banshee Scream at the necromancers. How dare they tell me what to do!

You got enough of this cruel joke. This will end here! You let out cold terryfing wail! All three circles burn with blinding silver ... Only the one cricle resist, other are now just a layer of molten metal on the floor. You can see humans ears bleeding,..their faces twisted with pain. Krath's shadows throw themselves on their unguarded victim and soon his eyes start to bleed - looks like the shadows are not as deadly as they look. He unsheathes a dagger and starts to slice blindly around him.

Trollan:
try to ask what is going on, then poke somebody and make them tired if they do not answer

You try to ask something but Tarran's scream is too loud to be heared trough,anyway looks like the peacful resolution isn't going to happen. Well maybe you can at least incapacitate one of them. You try to drain the strengths from the man attacking SeriousConcentrate .. but you can't to hold in contact with him for long enough.

Jakeread1:
Dance to a strange tune called thriller! (:

You're clearly not used to this new body, you try to get some kind of exercise by trying some fancy moves .. You feel as stiff as before. .. You can see that the grimoire that brought you back here is starting to spew out black smoke - it doesn't bode well...

Ggamer:
Raise my crossbow and fire a bolt at one necromancer's face. If there are no bolts, bash him in the face.

Looks like someone who buried you could look into future. The crossbow is already loaded with an iron bolt! You aim for the man blinded by shadows and pull the trigger .. Bolt hit him straigt in the head,comes from the other side , hit the wall and .. bounces back at you! It flews directly trough your ribcage! Good thing you have nothing useful there.

As soon as the necromancer body falled on the floor, you can hear the sound of millions  souls pushing from the netherworld into this world trough the book. With nobody to open the gates, looks like it's not gonna hold for long. Black thick smoke fills the chamber from it. Necromancer chanting inside the circle looks on it with terror in his eyes, looks like they have not prepared for something like that.Second living engaged in fight with Trollan and SeriousConcentrate take another pouch from the pocket.You notice that something weird is happening with the fallen one corpse - it twist and convulses like something were trying to rip his soul out of the body.

Spoiler: Trollan: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: jakeread1: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ggamer: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krath: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 05:39:23 pm by Tyberix »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Live Once More! Undead RTD. Turn 1. Death toll rising.
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 05:48:14 pm »

Edgar growled at the man attacking him, at the powder, and at everything in general. With a snort of derision he abandoned his attack and moved to feast on the necromancer one of his fellow undead had helpfully killed for him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 06:00:14 pm »

"Well, I say, you three should've been more careful playing with the dead you know."

Walk up to the necromancer in the circle, try to scare him.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 06:14:03 pm »

Manipulate more shadows to ATTACK!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 06:17:38 pm »

Well this thing with the book can't be good.

I walk over to the guard.

I raise my crossbow to his temple and say...

"Fix that book. If you break it, I'll break you."

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 09:27:55 pm »

Disband the final circle thingie by dancing and singing! ITS THE ONLY WAY
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 03:25:17 pm »

By guard you mean the one that's dead (:P), one fighting with SeriousConcentrate and Trollan or the one in the circle  ?

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 04:19:25 pm »

By guard you mean the one that's dead (:P), one fighting with SeriousConcentrate and Trollan or the one in the circle  ?

The one in the circle.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 04:40:02 pm »

Name: John

Bio: Roman soldier buried in an old mass grave. He is unhappy.
Race: Corporeal Skeleton
Inventory: Rusty Iron Short Sword
Specialty: Swordsman (+1 to using a sword)
In case you missed it.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 05:41:19 am »

Spoiler: waiting list (click to show/hide)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 [2] 3