Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hospital Help Question!!  (Read 458 times)

snpaa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Hospital Help Question!!
« on: April 13, 2011, 11:18:29 pm »

2 dwarves who got injured in a goblin siege, have been in the hospital forever and haven't gotten diagnosed yet in fact the doctors make it a point to treat other dwarves with less serious injuries who got in later first.

Now there not even giving these injured dwarves anything to drink and there about to die of dehydration, is there anything i can do to make them do there job?

Do i have  to accept there not gonna  help them? :-[

MythagoWoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware it's deadly sway!
    • View Profile
Re: Hospital Help Question!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:22:30 pm »

Remove the bed from underneath them is one way. 
My cows are war trainable. BEWARE THE BATTLE CATTLE!

obeliab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 11:36:43 pm »

There probably just they're because their stuck.

I'm sorry... moving on...

Does it say "Diagnosis required" under Treatment in their Health submenu, or are other treatments listed?  Try temporarily restricting your Chief Medical Dwarf to a burrow that only includes your hospital area.

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 01:10:54 pm »

I find it helps to redesignate the chief medical dwarf (change it, exit screen, unpause, pause, change it back, exit screen) and do the same with the hospital zone.
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Hurmferd

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 02:49:07 pm »

If you haven't already done so, it's a good idea to restrict your Chief Medical Officer to only perform diagnosis tasks.  Otherwise he might be wandering off digging or cleaning or chopping trees.

H.