Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Dream-Worlds RTD: Turn 20: I think this is twenty anyway.  (Read 20519 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Dream-Worlds RTD: Turn 12: I'm making a note here: GREAT SUCCESS!
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2011, 07:51:18 pm »

Explain to the man that I have no idea where the rest of the party is, but I'll accept the mission for them and explain what we are supposed to be doing when we meet up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2011, 08:05:42 pm »

Phone and ask Drac about any news.

heheh.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2011, 08:13:29 pm »

"What!? I'm busy trying to get a bunch of damn kids with swords offa my lawn!" *slams phone down, continues musing about what a man is*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2011, 08:25:22 pm »

A miserable little pile of secrets, that's what.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2011, 09:26:25 pm »

Catch up with the others.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2011, 12:53:17 am »

I'll find the others now.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2011, 10:09:16 am »

Examine caravan
[3] You whip your head back through the teleporter, telling Taric you'll keep an eye on it. You then exit out of the market spot (portal A) and are near the caravan (Portal B). You turn it off and it easily compacts into the sphere it was before. You get a better look at the caravan. It looks like human cars refitted with dreamland miasma engines. They look sort of odd in the way that a car would look if it had most of the pieces missing.

Follow Drac
[4] You enter the same building that Dracaena enters, greeting the man, and he asks you both to enter his office and take a seat. You do so on the small sofa in front of his desk.

Phone and ask Drac about any news.

heheh.
[3] You call one of the only phone numbers you know. Your other phone rings. You turn it off, and then call another one. Taric answers and tells you to get up there.

Catch up with the others.
[5] You enter the office, and then sit down on a chair in the corner, fitting a little too tight.

I'll find the others now.
[1] You enter the sewer grate to Ganda Caves.

Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mean ol sonafabitch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rafotto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dracaena (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akino (click to show/hide)
Background roll:[3] Police are crowding around the spot where Gerad fell over and died. Another group of mercenaries enters Iron and Rott but goes to a room down the hall.
---
Hey, does anybody wanna work on fleshing out this world? I'm really making it up as I go along, and if you guys could do some history stuff for the dreamland that'd be great. I pretty much figured out the whole bit about the worlds colliding, but not much of the dreamland at all.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:10:56 am by blackmagechill »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2011, 10:21:31 am »

Wait for the boss.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2011, 10:48:06 am »

Wait for the boss.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 08, 2011, 12:09:24 pm »

Look around.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2011, 04:17:34 pm »

I can try. ^^

While we're waiting for the boss, tell the others about the western wastelands, about how they are mostly mountain ranges interspersed with volcanoes and the ground is obsidian and ash. The Florals that grow there are adapted to the hostile environment like I am, their bark petrified and heat-resistant, and we live on the volcanoes themselves. Tell them how strange, misshapen beasts wander the plains, and mutants live in cities carved into the mountains. Speak of the wars fought between mutant and Floral for land, and that said wars are why I left the western wastelands and my tribe.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2011, 04:46:13 pm »

Darvi needs to post...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2011, 04:49:30 pm »

Didn't I *checks*
Oh, I didn't.

The caravan is obviously a #FF0000 Fish. Go back through the portal.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 11, 2011, 07:50:03 pm »

Update tomorrow I swear. Sorry about this delay, I gotta do some attorney thing for school, and its kind of a big deal.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2011, 04:39:02 pm »

Wait for the boss.
[4] The man is standing in front of you, but Rafotto isn't here, soo.....

Wait for the boss.
[2] You fail to wait and you ask him what is your assignment and he calmly tells you to wait.

Look around.
[2] You look at the sewer grate. Yep, pretty dirty.

The caravan is obviously a #FF0000 Fish. Go back through the portal.
[2] You stand there wondering what the hell you meant about that notation thing with the fish. I mean, who social problems like that?

While we're waiting for the boss, tell the others about the western wastelands, about how they are mostly mountain ranges interspersed with volcanoes and the ground is obsidian and ash. The Florals that grow there are adapted to the hostile environment like I am, their bark petrified and heat-resistant, and we live on the volcanoes themselves. Tell them how strange, misshapen beasts wander the plains, and mutants live in cities carved into the mountains. Speak of the wars fought between mutant and Floral for land, and that said wars are why I left the western wastelands and my tribe.
[4] You give everyone an account of the western lands, and how the  miasma radiation over Jakena's Ridge causes mutation in most creatures to the point of Abomination, and affects their minds. There are beasts around the ridges and mountains, showing the signs of unusually radiation. There are a few makeshift human research outposts, but they usually don't stay long. The wars are the main reason you left. Abominations with mental mutations are horrible, horrible things. People went mad, attacked other people, tore themselves to bits, and some never spoke again. You aren't even sure if you left without a minder attack.

Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mean ol sonafabitch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rafotto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dracaena (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akino (click to show/hide)
Background roll:[3] People are milling around the office building, and another group of what appears to be mercenaries enters a room down the hall.
---
Sorry about the lack of updates, but today is my birthday and I finally found my dice. I dont use websites because there always seems to be a bias.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17