Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: We need Steve Irwin over here.  (Read 969 times)

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: We need Steve Irwin over here.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 08:16:47 pm »

I have a system of drawbridges and repeating spike traps in hallways with lots of bathing pools. I can kill almost any forgotten beast with industrial efficiency and those I can't can be trapped and used for target practice or killed with a cave-in. Loosing may be fun but I don't have to make it easy,  :P
Memento Mori

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 08:31:19 pm »

I have a system of drawbridges and repeating spike traps in hallways with lots of bathing pools. I can kill almost any forgotten beast with industrial efficiency and those I can't can be trapped and used for target practice or killed with a cave-in. Loosing may be fun but I don't have to make it easy,  :P
ಠ_ಠ

Byakugan01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 09:34:28 pm »

ಠ_ಠ
Dude, nothing wrong with that. See the guy who ripped the heart of fun out of the serpent and feasted on it, on a throne menacing with spikes of our tears and surrounded by masterfully crafted blocks of fun which he ALSO ripped out from living creatures? He has reached it.
From Mr. Welch's 1350 things he is not allowed to do in a RPG:
148. There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs.
171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur"
218. No matter my alignment, organizing halfling pit fights is a violation.
231. I am not allowed to do anything that would make a Sith Lord cry.
240. Any character with more than three skills specializing in chainsaw is vetoed.

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 01:57:07 am »

ಠ_ಠ
Dude, nothing wrong with that. See the guy who ripped the heart of fun out of the serpent and feasted on it, on a throne menacing with spikes of our tears and surrounded by masterfully crafted blocks of fun which he ALSO ripped out from living creatures? He has reached it.

Ther's everything wrong with loosing...

When you mean losing.
Huochong sounds like what you hear when a ninja hits somebody with a frying pan.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*
Pages: 1 [2]