Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Storm of Chaos OffTopic Thread (full...for now...)  (Read 8697 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Storm of Chaos OffTopic Thread (full...for now...)
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2011, 01:35:55 pm »

They also use rifles for pistols and eat metal. Not to mention they have been twisted by the embodiment of hunger to become unstoppable evil eating machines.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2011, 01:42:55 pm »

I think the fluff was that when some really old Ogre died (From Choking) He had eaten serval of his grandchildren, his son, a horse and I think he choked while eating a grandchild. Just a insight on Ogre culture
Raggle Fraggle

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2011, 01:48:02 pm »

Thank God they are lazy, stupid, and on the other side of Orc lands. Other wise they would have overran the empire already.

Who knows how Cathay survives being so close to them. Maybe cause that wall and the mountains.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2011, 01:56:52 pm »

That and having to deal with Chaos Raids. Its offical. A Cathay Army would be pretty damn fun to play
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2011, 04:50:32 pm »

Guys no need to compare sizes now  :P

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2011, 08:55:34 pm »

I have to go now, but I feel I should point out that Michael is 6' 6", extremely muscular, easily wielding a two-handed sword one-handed, and wearing only chainmail.
And hapsus is 10 figgen foot and uses twohanded swords as a tooth pick. Also his crossbow shoots friggen harpoons

If we are going to do that, Blacken Hand uses Cannon as a rifle.
Dude Hapsus is a hunter, thats why he has a bigass crossbow
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2011, 08:56:19 pm »

If he is such a great hunter, where are his SaberTooths?

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2011, 08:58:38 pm »

never said he was great(suppose that why he's a merc) he just has a massive crossbow
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2011, 09:00:37 pm »

If he is such a great hunter, where are his Super Kawaii Kittty Kats?
Fix'd
Raggle Fraggle

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2011, 12:24:32 am »

I have to go now, but I feel I should point out that Michael is 6' 6", extremely muscular, easily wielding a two-handed sword one-handed, and wearing only chainmail.
And hapsus is 10 figgen foot and uses twohanded swords as a tooth pick. Also his crossbow shoots friggen harpoons
What I said was in the context of the character calmly walking towards a line of musketmen who are being commanded by a drunk idiot.

Also, Hapsus is an Ogre. I doubt the traits you described are particularly uncommon for his species.

Also also: Damn! I did forget "battlescarred".

well ill see what i can do...with your agreement lets just fast-forward...ok? :D
I'd be fine with an attack interrupting this.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2011, 12:02:34 pm »

Albrecht is in no way an idiot. True he isn't what you would call a thinker, and he is a drinking, violent sadistic bastard but still...and with the guide of ELmar he is very,very dangerous...

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2011, 02:58:28 am »

uses twohanded swords as a tooth pick.
Actually, thinking about it, this one is ridiculous given his stated height. According to Wikipedia, a longsword averages at about 3.5 to nearly 4 feet, a claymore about 4 to 4.5 feet, and a Zweihänder could be up to 6 feet long, so Hapsus would have to have some friggin' huge teeth to use any of them as a toothpick.

Albrecht is in no way an idiot. True he isn't what you would call a thinker, and he is a drinking, violent sadistic bastard but still...and with the guide of ELmar he is very,very dangerous...
I don't think he's yet provided any evidence that he's got a reasonable level of intelligence. I might have missed something though.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2011, 06:48:27 am »

Well, he a Ogre, and Ogres eat metal. And they have big teeth. On the other hand, the size increase in teeth is not even proportional to the rest of them, tiny heads you see, they are not used much, so they don't need to be big.

On my third hand, I think he meant he could carry it as easy as a human caries a toothpick, which in one way is hyperbole, but in the other way is true to the extent a human would never tire of carrying a toothpick and a Ogre would never tire of swinging a two hander.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2011, 05:17:41 pm »

Damn bro, this anit some DnD world where orcs are noble savages pushed to the edge of habitual areas and they must make war for their very cultural survival. Orks is bad news, they are biologically insane.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2011, 05:28:14 pm »

I say, letting an Ork player in would be...wildly unrealisitic..given the setting we're playing in.

I wouldn't mind trying though, but we'll leave it up to the DM.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11