Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Storm of Chaos a Warhammer Fantasy RPG Play Thread  (Read 8595 times)

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
Re: Storm of Chaos a Warhammer Fantasy RPG Play Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2011, 06:46:37 pm »

Hapsus left his tent, seeking something to do. He walk and begain making rounds checking to see if anything was proper, he left Dagger-Fang in his tent, no human could lift it and the other Ogre couldn't shoot it, but he kept his club ready. He was just about finished when an ork was dragged into a tent. Hapsus had to find out why.
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2011, 07:00:15 pm »

Adwarf: Dude, you sound like a chaos worshipper. Literally. They're always preaching "understanding" and destroying Humanity from behind our backs. >_>

"You speak like...one of them...always preaching "understanding"...

the Witch Hunters heard you say that, you'd find yourself short a head."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2011, 07:36:48 pm »

((SUFFER NOT A HERETIC TO LIVE))
Wiess had waited behind the cloth wall of the tent long enough and with a smooth motion he has slid himself behind Alek a serious expression on his face as he taps him on the shoulder "You. Are obviously attempting to get us all killed. An Ork, that travels alone, is one of the most dangerous kind. I dont know how it works but their news spreads with each other at a lightning pace Now. I think it is a most prompt time to kill this beast" Wiess said with water sliding of his leather hood and onto his breastplate as he taps the waxy skin of the beast with his boot
Raggle Fraggle

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2011, 07:57:39 pm »

Hapsus was opposed to the killing of the ork. "If you kill him to day, then whats the chance that you would kill me tomarrow?" He glared at the humans "or the next day,"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2011, 07:59:47 pm »

Looks over to the ogre "When was the last time Ogres had nearly sacked the Empire hmm?"
Raggle Fraggle

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2011, 08:08:22 pm »

"And one Ork sack it??" Hapsus then moved twords the ork stripping its armour off of him. "keep him, if he tries to kill one of you, ill eat him"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2011, 09:14:16 pm »

Rolls his shoulders slightly "Small towns and villages."
Raggle Fraggle

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2011, 12:14:43 am »

Michael was enjoying a quiet drink with a couple of the Erbgraf's knights. Hearing the commotion, the younger knight asked, "Should we do anything?"
The older one replied, "Not unless people start screaming, right Michael?"
Michael nodded and the young knight shrugged. "OK then. Pass the bottle."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2011, 03:52:58 am »

who are you talking to guard?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2011, 06:13:04 am »

((Ahra who the hell are you talking to?))

The Figure came ever closer now clearly showing his Heritage from the Northern Wastes, the sign of Khorne sitting right on his chest.

Guntram paled, he grabbed his musket but realized that the blackpowder had gone wet.

A lightning lit the scene for a moment and the lone guard could see several more shilouettes through the thick curtain of rain and darkness.
By the gods, ALE...

The Axe struck him right in the face... suddenly all around the camp loud screams could be heard. Beastmen led by a Horde of Marauders swept over the encampment. The Knights happily drinking at one moment were confronted with Khornegors slaughtering the sitting and unprepared men in the next. A minotaur literally ripping apart the tent of the Ork, hit alek with the butt of his axe and swept Isadora aside like a toy. The Ork stirred opened his eyes and the last scene of his life was an enormous Minotaur grinning at him evilly.

KHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNE! The mooing of the name was almost comical... until the axe beheaded the Ork. Now the beast turned towards Hapsus.

YOU! MIGHTY FOE! MUCH BLOOD FOR KHORNE!

the Minotaur was almost as large as Hapsus and certainly an equal enemy...

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2011, 06:34:14 am »

men of the imperium crush these heathens, for sigmar and the imperium: charge into the battle
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2011, 07:53:20 am »

@ Dwarmin: I know thats how I want him to seem. My character believes that all beings have the ability to be at peace with all others, that some of each race were kind no matter what race they are from.

EDIT:

Darkness darkness thats all there is a moment ago I felt pain, but now I feel nothin. Is this death a never-ending dark abyss, and am I all alone here with nothing nothing at all to console me? Alek continued to stare into the darkness for that was all there was, and once again he began to think No, this isn't death, but something close to it. I quess this is my punishment for following orders that harm others. as he spoke those words Alek saw a light appear in the darkness, and he knew Death was near that soon the clocked figure would come put his hand on his shoulder, and say " Alek it is time to go to a place of peace. It is time to meet Sigmar. " but as the light drew closer it was not death Alek saw, butinstead Alek saw a man with a hammer in hand, the hammer glowed of a great power, but Alek could not figure out what the power was, and draped in a rope. The mysterious figure stood in front of Alek, and said " It is not your time to die my son. You have much ahead of you, and you will be a champion, but not of a god, but of the people making you stronger than any normal man, but in your greatest hour of victory you will see the horrors of your life again, and the figure you are afraid of most will come to get you. Now rise my son for much is still to be done. " with that the figure lifted his hammer, and place it on Alek's forehead, and were the hammer touched the symbol of Sigmar appeared, the two tailed comet. As the mark appeared the darkness around Alek dispersed, and once again he could see the battlefield he stood on, and standing up Alek pulled out his sword faced the ogre, and yelled " FOR SIGMAR WE FIGHT TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!! CHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " his voice inspired courage amoung many men.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:56:32 pm by adwarf »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2011, 09:27:46 am »

Isadora cursed them all. They had allowed the Ork to live, and it had led a horde of beastmen right to them.

She ran for her tent, where the flag lay...they needed a leader to rally the men to turn this battle around...

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2011, 09:31:09 am »

(Um. Lots of Rain?)
"Damn!" Wiess shouted as he reached for the pistol on his waist,drawing it and and pulling the trigger aimed at the hulking beast only to have the sharp retort replaced with a dull fizzle "Damn!" he said to himself as he re-holsters the pistol drawing his blade with a smooth motion and the small steel buckler from his back slinking out of the tent to end up face to face with wild Norsman brandishing an axe at him and taking a swing at his head which Wiess quickly ducks and parrys with his blade "This was stupid" he says as he slams the buckler into the Norsemans chest sending him sprawling only to be swiftly finished by his blade "Footmen! Rally! We cant do this acting STUPID."
Raggle Fraggle

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2011, 12:34:17 pm »

((Adwarf? a 500kg heavy beast hit you with the butt of his axe in the head and you run around gathering soldiers...?  :o did you read my post? Same goes for Dwarmin...you two are in a tent which from one side is blocked by a Ogre and right next to you stands an minotaur double the size of you...))

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9