Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Storm of Chaos a Warhammer Fantasy RPG Play Thread  (Read 8598 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Storm of Chaos a Warhammer Fantasy RPG Play Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2011, 07:42:28 pm »

The whole chatter was interrupted as several dozen reloaded muskets could be heard from behind the whole situation. The Erbgraf stood next to the musketeers and grinned broadly.

Well i suggest that you all put down your weapons and stand back otherwise you recieve a full volley of  good ol' Nuln blackpowder, which would be quite lethal even for you...Ogre. Blacken Hand i suggest you order the retreat of that pitiful excuse of your race from this scene or otherwise i am afraid you cant be paid... neither in food nor gold...

With the word pitiful the Erbgraf waved broadly at Hapsus with his sabre. From the insecure movements you could clearly make out that the Erbgraf was drunk (not to mentiont he stench of wine emanating from him) and that his decision with the halfling propably also happened in a drunken stupor...meanwhile at least 3 dozen flaggellants have taken positions behind the Sigmarite priest...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 07:50:01 pm by Ghazkull »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2011, 07:47:09 pm »

"Why is everyone so darn silly."
Raggle Fraggle

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2011, 07:47:14 pm »

"Weak belly. You heard the flesh! Get back cause it is supper time."

With that Blacken hand walks away from the scene to find some meat to chew.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2011, 07:53:40 pm »

"Geez, make this desision while you're sober..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2011, 07:54:14 pm »

(said to the flaggelants)
"stand down sons"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2011, 03:42:04 am »

Seeing a situation quickly get out of hand, Michael wheeled his horse around and thundered back to the wagons, drawing his two-handed sword as he went. He came to a halt in the centre of the throng then, while easily performing a couple of one handed, attention grabbing warm-up swings and glaring at the Erbgraf, he quietly growled, "What's wrong?"
He thought, The fool's drunk, Damn his hide!
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2011, 05:09:09 am »

The Erbgraf grinned even broader, the stench of wine piercing the nostrils of his opponent

There is nothing wrong knight. I just discipline my army, now if you would be so polite as to leave the line of fire?

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2011, 05:27:32 am »

Nimbly dismounting his horse, Michael started walking towards the noble, sword held in a non-threatening manner. Pointedly glancing at the readied weapons, especially various guns being aimed, he replied with an edge of steel in his deep voice, "Looks like there is. What happened?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2011, 08:05:57 am »

It seems several Subjects in this army are not agreeing with my methods to discipline insubordination...now please go out of the way...merc the voice of the Erbgraf became a bit colder...

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2011, 09:26:52 am »

Hapsus lowered Dagger-Fang, and gave a giant laugh"poor meatbag can't handle his own wine!" He hand known the effects of wine, for he lost most of his money to it,(ogres can drink a lot). He then sat down and sang songs, if you can call them that
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2011, 09:38:51 am »

Alek put his pistols down, and backed away he would see how this all unraveled, but if violence ensued the man would surely die.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2011, 12:08:43 am »

Now standing directly in front of the Erbgraf, Michael gestured at the Halflings. "What exactly did they do?"
My full sig

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2011, 05:47:34 am »

((Isadora uses the time everyone is spending arguing to catch a quick nap :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2011, 11:13:41 am »

((OOC: hmmm im completely at a loss on what to do now...i have prepared 2 solutions for this situation, one being fast-forwarding... if you find it bad just tell me then i will post the other one and delete this here...)

For the sheer sake of the prospect of money or the prospect of being hanged for killing an imperial noble, most of the soldiers stepped back. Albrecht on the other side knew quite well that he couldn't attack a priest of sigmar without running into the danger as being proclaimed a heretic. Grudingly both sides retreated and the halfling cook was freed from his punishment. Since this situation another week had passed and the situation had somewhat normalized. The Regiment had passed Loningbruck and Streissen refreshing proviant and gathering some new mercs and a bunch of more flaggelants, the regiment now amounting to Somewhat 700 souls. It was raining again, night was breaking and the fires were kept barely alive. The Regment had arrived in the Stirhügel an actual calm place in comparison to the seemingly endless hords of beastmen, Orcs and other things that seemed to lurk everywhere in the Empire....

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2011, 12:40:02 pm »

Isadora tries to warm her hands by the dying campfire

...It's going to be a long night...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9