Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Storm of Chaos a Warhammer Fantasy RPG Play Thread  (Read 8594 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Storm of Chaos a Warhammer Fantasy RPG Play Thread
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2011, 12:40:50 pm »

((( Woops sorry I read it just didn't see my name. Editing turn now. )))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »

Broken Toof woke with a start as the camp was swarming with enemies. He bolted upright and saw the carnage and death erupting all around him. As he whimpered he grabbed a rock and heaved it at the head of his master, striking true on his skull, but not waking him up.

Broken Toof fearfully ran over to his master and savagely started hitting him on the head with the butt of his spear. Soon Blacken Hand’s eyes cracked open as he bellowed in rage.

Blacken Hand felt his head being assaulted in his sleep, he woke up yelling at the unknown foe, vague threats about eat bones and such. As soon as he was upright on the other hand, he noted that the camp was under attack. A wide grin erupted on his face.

Stopping only to pick up Broken Toof and shove him in his pocket, Blacken Hand drew his sword and waded into the nearest group of foes, limbs flying and bodies being hewn in half as his extended reach and enormous power gave him the advantage over this knot of poorly armed raiders.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2011, 01:42:40 pm »

turn redacted. I guess I'm not used to actually RP'ing!

Isadora rose, chasing away the blackness engulfing her vision.

She did not quail, but instead slashed her blade toward the creatures left shin.

"Krom this. you bastard!"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 02:28:52 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2011, 05:08:40 pm »

Hapsus Growled "I WILL FEAST ON YOUR SKULL!!!!" He raised his club and charged in, Equal foe or not he would kill this beast.
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2011, 01:56:00 am »

Michael was instantly on his feet and his twohander seemed to appear in his hands. He easily fended off the first Khornegor, parrying its axe blow. The creature had a moment of surprise that he was ready for it, which he took advantage of to lop its head off. As he fended off more of the monsters, he thought. Hmm... Should I? Yeah, might as well. He let out a roar that reached every corner of the clearing. "WARRIORS OF SIGMAR, TO ME!"

A wild swing just missed him. Bloody hell! I'm glad I didn't take the time to remove my armour. Don't think I ever thought I'd be glad someone put me on guard duty because he hates me. After dodging an axe aimed at his head, he quickly cut the weapon's owner in half, then turned just in time to block another attack. I wonder how that weird, purple voiced bloke is doing. He seems like a good man to have on you side and fighting in front of you. While I'm at it, I might as well look in on our "glorious leader".

Trying to make his way to the Erbgraf's tent, he launched into prayer with a zealot's vehemence. What was that saying? "Never forget the power of intimidation, that not all Chaos followers are mindless killing machines, nor that women are more inclined to fuck you if they think you care about their pathetic lives." Ah Konrad, you dirty old bastard, I always knew you'd die with your balls nailed to something by a group of angry women. Just didn't expect it to be a mob of Heretics.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:56:28 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2011, 11:18:52 am »

Hapsus tackled the beast, sending them spinning on the ground crusing the tent that once stood 10 feet behind them. The minotaur was the first to get up. He quickly jumped to his feet, club in hand. The minotaur begain to charge at him, raising his great axe. Hapsus stood by to recive him. The axe came at him, which he parried with his club, but this did not prevent it from striking him with his horns square in the cheast. He felt himself fall back, wind knocked out of him. But he saw a spear lying on the gound. He threw his club, making the beast mad, he begain in a charge head first. Within a half of a heart beat, he picked up the spear, and ramed in to the minotaur's heart. The force of the minotaur forced it up word on the spear. The beast was dazed whose head was lobbed off by the minotaur's own axe. Hapsus gave a victory cry. Gathered his club, but kept the axe. then returned to the tent to see if all was well.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2011, 11:34:12 am »

Wiess stood in a low crouch with his blade at the ready and his buckler moving around quickly looking for a suitable place to defend himself from the Khorngor and Norsman aproach from his left and right respectivly and finally the Khorngor makes a move charging with his horns and his axe which Wiess prepares himself for bringing his blade up like a Matador would to slay the incoming bull and his shield ready to defend against the incoming blows, but he had forgotten about the Norsman and his axe. He did manage to stab at the Khorngor, but the blow from the Norsman not only sent him sprawling onto the muddy ground but also disrupted him aim his blade landed much higher than he wanted with the tip piercing through the shoulder not the heart, and with Wiess on the ground he brings up his shield and fumbles for his blade "Damn..."
Raggle Fraggle

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2011, 11:44:28 am »

While returning to then tent, Hapsus heard saw his "friend" Wiess in a battle he seem to be losing. Hapsus charged, axe raised, when two norsemen came and blocked his way. Hapsus almost cut one in half and knocked the other out with the butt of his axe. He then turned his attection to his downed friend. Hopeing his isnt too late.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2011, 08:07:52 pm »

Wiess got up quickly after seeing the ogre slam into both of his former opponents as he rubs the back of his hooded head he picks up his now muddied blade and cleans it with a single flick and gets to a ready position again, looking to see what else will come his way
Raggle Fraggle

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2011, 08:18:00 pm »

"Need a hand?" Hapsus said, with a smile on his face.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2011, 08:20:44 pm »

Wiess is slightly offput by the Ogre smile and responded "I'm good."
Raggle Fraggle

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2011, 08:29:36 pm »

"You look hurt." Hapsus pointed out ever so rudely.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2011, 09:01:21 pm »

Looks down at pats the steel curaiss protecting his torso "Not really."
Raggle Fraggle

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2011, 09:30:24 pm »

"Well then, Lets Join battle together, For tonight there will be a feast!!" Hapsus then waited for his "friend's" reply...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2011, 04:24:40 pm »

The tide of the battle was slowly turning to the regiments favour. Mostly due to the Ogres but also the Rallying call of Michael managed to summon the soldiers together and in a united attack beat them back. In the centre of the camp however the battles was still raging as Halflings and the guard of the Graf did their best to fend of the attacks by a group of beastmen under the lead of an enormous Khornegor and his bodyguard Minotaur. Albrecht was doing his best fighting the enormous Khornegor but the battle-hardened beast was clearly winning. Meanwhile the Minotaur was hacking down the barely armed Halfing cooks one after another only stopping to fight a pair of Knights that tried to stop him. It snorted loudly before breaking the chest of the Knight closer to him with an enormous swing of its club. The other one turned out to be Ekkehart. He was fat for a knight and was clearly nobody used to fight himself. He paled visibly but didnt flee. He tried to force a resolute tune into his voice, but all that came out sounded like the sqeualing of a dying pig
Come on and show me what p-p-passes for....
A rain of bone splitters and brains showered down on the Halfling cooks who had regained hope as the knights attacked the beast. One next to Boris fell to his knees and vomited directly before the feet of his comrades...

Albrecht was barely able to stand his ground against the Beastman Chieftain. In it's babaric tongue it uttered blasphemic curses as it forced him more and more back. A reassured grin slid on it's face as Albrecht was forced with his back to a wagon. It raised it's crude cleaver and grinned at Albrecht. It's hoarse voice treid to emulate the imperial tongue

Die,Scum. You will make a nice skull on Khornes Altar!

The grin of the beast died away as Elmars longsword cut straight through the neck of the Beastman Chieftain....

The screaming halfling cook was begging feebily as the Minotaur ripped his head off. It turned its gaze upon Boris but suddenly stopped. A look of Disbelief entered its face. It turned away from the Halfling and emitted a loud mooing sound. All around the battlefield the Beastmen were replying in similiar sounds. The attack suddenly turned into a rout. Screaming the Minotaur ran off running down a Ungor standing in the way and vanishing in the rainy night. The Beastmen were running away uncoordinated and more than one found himself pierced on teh sword or spear of a soldier out for revenge...

The receding darkness was announcing a new day. The Regiment had survived the ambush. But at what price? Nearly a third of it's men hadn''t survived the night, half of the Shallya priests had been slaughtered and 27 of the thirty halfling cooks had given their lives...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9