Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Let's Play: Liberal Crime Squad  (Read 6509 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play: Liberal Crime Squad
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2011, 05:41:12 pm »

Does anybody know of a way to get better at pickups or starting talks?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2011, 06:12:16 pm »

If you want to get a good persuasion dress up the person you want to train in a suit and make him get donations. If you want a higher seduction just assign someone to do prostitution, but theres a chance of them being arrested.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2011, 07:14:22 pm »

Prostitution also makes you lose juice in the long term. Just flirt with everyone you see. This will slowly raise seduction.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2011, 10:17:20 pm »

Agent Urist Mc fireman signing up! I demand bunker armor and a flamethrower.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2011, 07:07:55 am »

Prostitution also makes you lose juice in the long term. Just flirt with everyone you see. This will slowly raise seduction.
If you have a date with two at the same time and they discover it, you can lose juice as well. So flirt with a single person at a time.

Persuasion I prefer simply sending them to try to recruit people. Just talk till they are willing to join the lcs and then either break off the meetings or call them in. I got from 6 to 15 in about a month and a half in game of doing that. In previous versions I think merely trying to have them meet with you already raised a little bit, so just go somewhere full of conservatives (the courthouse/halls of ultimate justice is pretty good for that) and try to talk about issues with them. They won't accept a meeting, but it would have raised your persuasion, and you could make it go up a point per day if you had the patience.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2011, 08:26:35 pm »

Now that we had our turf marked off, it was time to think forwards on how we were going to know when to get ready.

First we tried the Po-po station. I managed to get so lockpicking practice (Capped it off, in fact.) but every time I tried starting up meetings, they would call the alarm. No good.

Next, we headed to the park, on a whim. Then, utter success. Now to keep this thing going... 
(I derped up with this image. :( )
Or... I could just bust out my gun and have nobody but him notice it. :shrug:

While I have trouble taking care of the hostage, due to another being hanging in the back without my knowledge (Seriously. Where did she come from?) the legislation strikes.

The hostage I'd found in the back was reported kidnapped, so I was forced to order her killed, but nobody, not even I, could bring ourselves to kill her in cold blood. Then the police I kidnapped was declared kidnapped. This was getting worse and worse.

It took days of searching, but at last, she was Enlightened. I now had a map of the police station. I couldn't release her as a sleeper, though, because people would wonder what's up. She wasn't very strong or anything like that, so I made her our Psychologist, since she was as good as while I was a master at psychology by now, she was second best, and I couldn't spend my time tending to hostages.

(I'm afraid that's all, because I didn't put out an update yesterday, and I've no more time to do writeups and imagecaps today. Sorry! I'm going to halls of justice to farm up security and maybe get a judge. To whoever it was that asked for Flamer, that's not a possibility. One of the first things to go liberal is free speech, and with it Firemen and flamers. Either way, even with Bunker gear, you'd still burn to death using it.
Sorry to the doc, but the guy got himself a beating, and is in to hospital for a broken neck. :-\)

Stealtharcadia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cool Guy 3217
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2011, 12:03:02 pm »

Gimme a dude, name him/her "Captain Rodomy"
Yeah yeah yeah!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2011, 05:54:31 pm »

So, until I get some sort of sign you people actually appreciate this, I'll hold off on image updates. Honestly, I could do with some suggestions that won't get me killed. Also, updoot is on the  way.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2011, 06:07:57 pm »

Herp derp. I misposted.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:14:44 pm by breadbocks »

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2011, 06:20:39 pm »

I want to be a killer, preferably armed with a .44 or .45. Codename Stone Cold please.

Also, if you have somebody with high persuasion and a hostage you can bluff who you are fighting to make them back off if they believe it.

Hostages make good bullet shields too, remember that.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:26:37 pm by Jacob/Lee »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2011, 06:57:13 pm »

I appreciate the pictures breadbocks :D
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2011, 08:32:36 pm »

Tell you what. If all the people who I haven't posted a char screen for yet repost what they want, and aren't Dr. Stephen Hawking, or the stupid Flamethrower guy (Sorry, but that simply isn't viable. One of the first things to become non Con+ is speech, and with it access to ammo and the guns. Oh, and you'd end up setting the square on fire and killing yourself and the rest of your squad. ::) ) I'll continue image updates.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2011, 09:03:48 pm »

I want to be a killer, preferably armed with a .44 or .45. Codename Stone Cold please.

Also, if you have somebody with high persuasion and a hostage you can bluff who you are fighting to make them back off if they believe it.

Hostages make good bullet shields too, remember that.

Also: Bunker Gear bro, bunker gear.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2011, 09:16:29 pm »

A, there are more useful armors for protection, B, it doesn't provide full protection, and C, you should protect from enemies weapons, not yours.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2011, 09:18:48 pm »

A)Well, yeah, of course. It's a suit of flame retardant material.
B)You sure?
C)Killing the enemy is protecting against their weapons.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5