Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: [Scrubbedcreams] Terrifying Glacier (Community Reclaim) - Needs Overseers  (Read 31629 times)

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile
Re: [Scrubbedcreams] Terrifying Glacier (Community Reclaim) - Needs Overseers
« Reply #405 on: January 02, 2012, 01:02:42 pm »

zip it up and use dwarffilehost to upload the file.

as for images.  upload em to photobucket and then use the insert imaged tage [img.][/img] (remove the .) and post the url of the images between the two tags.
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 03, 2012, 02:52:54 am »

Heres the file for Pre-HFS, Post-HFS will be comming along with pretty pictures (photobucket and DFFD weren't being nice and wasn't fully uploading my stuff, only got this up and like 3 pictures for what was GOING to happen, not what actually DID)

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5316

Enjoy :D
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 19, 2012, 11:18:43 am »

is anyone playing this still?
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 19, 2012, 11:56:08 pm »

Guess thats a no.  Killed by the HFS, a fitting end.  I still want the post HFS file to attempt a reclaim succession.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 21, 2012, 09:22:48 am »

Actually, I think the save is for Pre-HFS.  So we could keep going.

On the other hand, it may be time to let Scrubbedcreams die a death of ripe old age.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 21, 2012, 11:21:44 am »

^if anyone wants to play it they can go ahead.  But it seems death by circus is quite appropriate.  For all intents and purposes the HFS destroyed scrubbedcreams during highmax's rule...
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]