Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: War  (Read 8697 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: War
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2011, 07:08:45 am »

Well, anything less realistic that learning to snipe before 5? I was coding by the time I was 11 you know, and I'm not a genius.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2011, 08:53:49 am »

I tinkered with electronics and programming in 4-5 grades.
I did simple reactions in 5th grade.

Well, anything less realistic that learning to snipe before 5? I was coding by the time I was 11 you know, and I'm not a genius.
well, I am, and this guy is too.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2011, 10:52:36 am »

Eh, let's not call him a genius.  Just curious and willing to fuck around with shit as a part of a skills based high sensation seeker personality.

He doesn't practice the above skills very hard, but he practices a lot of them.  Its more of an introduction at this age.

He opens up a few telephones and plays around with circuitry (mostly involving just stripping them for parts)
He had a JR ELECTRONICS PLAYKIT and a JR CHEMIST PLAYKIT that he played around with a bit.

Also, his mom buys a huskie at this point.  He and the dog become good friends and he goes out running and playing with his dog during a lot of his free time.

His dog's name is..
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2011, 10:54:39 am »

Woofie.
 :D
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2011, 02:44:41 pm »

You tinckered with electronics a lot. You became very interesting in machanics and the such. It'd figure, seeing the large use of steam power and the sort. (WWII-Steampunk setting, Remember?). Although, your hobby of tinkering did invovle "borrowing" certain things. Such as telephones and other various equipment.

You loved to listen to the radio as you grew up. You and your mom would always cuddle up every night to listen to the latest news. The news boardcasts, the music, the fun stories, you listened to it all.

You also got a dog during the 3rd grade. You named it Woofie, after the sound it makes. A bit of a childish name looking back on it.

Your time in middle school (Grades 6 - 8) was...
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2011, 03:11:19 pm »

Everything fell apart just then. Your mother died, you had to move to an underfunded orphanage to support yourself and everyone hated you there. They also didn't have a radio and they didn't allow pets.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:13:23 pm by Fniff »

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2011, 09:59:47 pm »

This was also the age hormones took over you and you discovered masturbation which you dive deep into.  You go through severe growth spurts early, and are much taller than all your peers.  Testosterone gradually starts fuelling you as you take on a more aggressive personality after your life goes into the shits.  You experiment with "counter-bullying" and it feels good.  Pummelling the living crap out of kids who do you and your limited circle of friends any perceivable wrong.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2011, 10:01:18 pm »

This was also the age hormones took over you and you discovered masturbation which you dive deep into.  You go through severe growth spurts early, and are much taller than all your peers.  Testosterone gradually starts fuelling you as you take on a more aggressive personality after your life goes into the shits.  You experiment with "counter-bullying" and it feels good.  Pummelling the living crap out of kids who do you and your limited circle of friends any perceivable wrong.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2011, 01:02:19 am »

what.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2011, 02:59:01 am »

what.
We start being a moody teenager who beats up other kiddies.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2011, 11:40:03 am »

This isn't going to happen. It does not make pyscological sense. How would a sex-driven bully turn into a nice engineer/sniper?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2011, 11:42:04 am »

Average, Same old friends and still more tinkering with mechanical and eletronic goods. Your mother got a television for your 13th birthday.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2011, 11:51:56 am »

This isn't going to happen. It does not make pyscological sense. How would a sex-driven bully turn into a nice engineer/sniper?

People can mellow out over the years. But, if you think so, just pick the orphanage thing.

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2011, 11:56:13 am »

First off its psychological, and I don't think you understand psychology if you're saying that it doesn't make sense.  Second off..   Well, here's a bunch of counterpoints.

a.) counter-bullism is different from regular bullism.  He isn't necessarily doing it for sadistic pleasure, he's doing it on an aggressive defensive action.
b.) he's not nec. sex driven as he is hormonal.   During the ages in which a male is between grade 6 and 8 vaste physiological changes happen in his body resulting in confusion and sexual curiosity.  With increased testosterone levels he'll have an edge over other boys physically, will be more high sensation seeking, and ultimately will want to go GET SOME.  If you don't understand this your balls probably haven't dropped yet yourself.
c.) did your actions when you were in grade 6 affect who you are today professionally in a significant manner?   They didn't unless you did something severe like kill somebody or have something domestic happen like primary family deaths.
d.) wait a minute, are you trying to suggest that snipers are nice people?   They kill people.   For a living.   You can't be a pacifist sniper.   The cause and effect of hurting others has to exist in someone within this trade for it to make any sense.  Saying that he goes through life without harming a fly to suddenly become a master sniper is what makes no sense.
f.) Engineers have to go through years of school and there are many different paths to doing it.  Shit dawg, ever heard of a combat engineer?  Military position.  Easiest way to get to the sniper/engineer trade off is going engineer in the military while working on marksmanship/joining a small arms team.

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2011, 11:59:36 am »

;)

ps. Fuck e.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8