Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: War  (Read 8690 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: War
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2011, 12:22:02 pm »

I second Dinausorus. And also, you cannot make a suggestion game and then try to decide the outcome.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2011, 12:25:23 pm »

Actually I don't think the first fits in with the personality we've been given. The second one does apply though it's wording could've been better.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2011, 02:42:13 pm »

I agree with Taricus. Espically with the second part. The second suggestion made him sound like he was going to grow up to be an asshole.

And the masterbation thing was UNCALLED FOR.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2011, 02:45:47 pm »

Guys, guys. Calm down. Unless you are in a sarcasm battle. Then, battle on.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2011, 11:55:04 am »

((THIS THREAD REFUSES TO DIE. Also, carpy story post due to a rush to keep this thread alive. Feel free to forget this bit.))

Life just went to hell when you entered the seventh grade. Your mother was out shopping when she got caught in a robbery gone wrong. She was shot, and died soon after. You had to be sent to an orphanage, and at this time, many orhanages were under funded and mistreated. You were not treated well at all there. You did manage to hid your dog and look after him in secret, but you had to constantly hide him. There was also no radio, or things to tinker with. You were seperated from the things you loved the most in the world. This was the worst point in your life.

When highschool started (Freshman - Junior Years)...
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2011, 11:59:23 am »

Things kinda got better. The orphanage got better funding, allowed pets and got a cheap radio. In school, you failed at history and math, but were brilliant at electronics. It looked like you were on your way to a collage degree as an engineer at age 14. However, no-one liked you because you were too busy making sure you knew electronics inside and out, apart from one person. This person was often involved in crime, so she was a bit of a live wire.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2011, 01:12:52 pm »

However, no-one liked you because you were too busy making sure you knew electronics inside and out, apart from one person. This person was often involved in crime, so she was a bit of a live wire.
I guess we wanted to know her inside and out!
*budm-tish*
Sorry, sorry I just had to say it.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2011, 01:21:28 pm »

Things kinda got better. The orphanage got better funding, allowed pets and got a cheap radio. In school, you failed at English (For lack of a better word) , but were brilliant at electronics. It looked like you were on your way to a collage degree as an engineer at age 14. However, no-one liked you because you were too busy making sure you knew electronics inside and out, apart from one person. This person was often involved in crime, so she was a bit of a live wire.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]