Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Badger Badger Badger Badger badger badger  (Read 7294 times)

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Badger Badger Badger Badger badger badger
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2011, 10:12:23 am »

Turns out that giant badgers are cowardly pets , I shall try to turn training on them to make them capable of becoming war badgers.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2011, 10:16:19 am »

Nice try, troll
I see you've brought troll and rage to thread that lacks logic and space without badgers.

Badger is steadily ceasing to look like a real word anymore to me.
We should give the badgers ID cards so we never forget to remember them as such. Then we'll have badgers to issue our badgers badges.
I hope they don't slack off, or we'll have to badger the badger badgers. Maybe we can get some of the other badger badgers to do it, so we'll have badger badgers badger badger badgers. But the badgers will be badgering the badger badgers, too, so we'll actually have badger badgers badger badger badgers badgers badger.
Am I high?
You are now. :]
What this topic needs is some epic badger based quote pyramids, go on, i'll keep badgering you guys till it happens.
*twitches*
Is that twitch the first sign of badger rage? *hides in a burrow*
And if the lazy badger badger badger badger badgers who we want to badger badger badgers won't badger badger badgers, we'll have to get other badger badger badger badger badger badgers to badger the badger badger  badger badger badgers to badger the badger badgers. Then let's get the badger badger badger badger badger badgers to badger the badger badger  badger badger badgers to badger the badger badgers to badger badgers so they're badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badgers.
I suggest we start a quote pyramid with "badger" in it as many times as badgering possible, for badger's sake.

But dont we need to badger all the moderators first so we wont get banned badgered for badgering and quoting massive badgerpyramid
badger?
I hope he means bandgered for badger pyramids.
These posts badgered me to badger a badger-post to this badgerful thread badger.
BADGERY BADGER VOLTROBADGER!
Badger'd
Vegeta knows the level of badger.
ITS OVER NINE BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT CAN'T BADGERLY BE REGDAB BADGER!
Badger'dbadger.
Double Badger Badgered. With an epic badger quote badger pyramid badger!
Badger Badger'd badger . badger
BADGER

Quote because hurr durr

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2011, 10:17:53 am »

Nice try, troll
I see you've brought troll and rage to thread that lacks logic and space without badgers.

We should give the badgers ID cards so we never forget to remember them as such. Then we'll have badgers to issue our badgers badges.
I hope they don't slack off, or we'll have to badger the badger badgers. Maybe we can get some of the other badger badgers to do it, so we'll have badger badgers badger badger badgers. But the badgers will be badgering the badger badgers, too, so we'll actually have badger badgers badger badger badgers badgers badger.
Am I high?
What this topic needs is some epic badger based quote pyramids, go on, i'll keep badgering you guys till it happens.
*twitches*
And if the lazy badger badger badger badger badgers who we want to badger badger badgers won't badger badger badgers, we'll have to get other badger badger badger badger badger badgers to badger the badger badger  badger badger badgers to badger the badger badgers. Then let's get the badger badger badger badger badger badgers to badger the badger badger  badger badger badgers to badger the badger badgers to badger badgers so they're badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badgers.
I suggest we start a quote pyramid with "badger" in it as many times as badgering possible, for badger's sake.

But dont we need to badger all the moderators first so we wont get banned badgered for badgering and quoting massive badgerpyramid
badger?
These posts badgered me to badger a badger-post to this badgerful thread badger.
Badger'd
Badger'dbadger.
BADGER

Quote because hurr durr
Thank you for continuing the trolling and the quote pyramid  :P

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2011, 10:48:07 am »

oh hush now. The quote pyramid exists only in a thread nearly dedicated to badgering badgers about the use of their badgers. Exposure to it is voluntary.

also, badger!
Nice try, troll

Am I high?
*twitches*

badger?
Badger'd
Badger'dbadger.
BADGER

Quote because hurr durr
MushyMushroomMan
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Urist McGyver

• Bay Watcher
  • I love Roc Birds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2011, 01:29:08 pm »

oh hush now. The quote pyramid exists only in a thread nearly dedicated to badgering badgers about the use of their badgers. Exposure to it is voluntary.

also, badger!
Nice try, troll

Am I high?
*twitches*

badger?
Badger'd
Badger'dbadger.
BADGER

Quote because hurr durr
MushyMushroomMan
Handless jerks badgers.
It's treated as completely normal because this is Dwarf Fortress.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with surrounding yourself with a wall of flames, only to later realize that you're surrounded by a wall of flames.
There's nothing that can't be solved by hurling fifteen roc birds at it.

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2011, 01:36:18 pm »

In 2 years a giant badger only attacked twice - once on a donkey and didn't do much damage and another on a pump operator whose hand/head it broke. War Giant Badgers are pretty badass but regular giant badgers seem to be incapable of attacking in groups and their rage usually lasts a very short time - never enough to kill. On the flip side they are incredibly hard to kill I saw a hunter make swiss cheese out of one - red wounds all over the body and it managed to walk away unphased. Strange critters but not anywhere near as dangerous as the elephants of yore. I think the main annoyance with giant badgers are all the cripples they produce - it seems overall unlikely for wild badgers to keep attacking long enough to kill most large critters.

98% of the time, in fact, they run away from you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:40:16 pm by psychologicalshock »

jcnorris00

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2011, 01:42:28 pm »

Badgers?!?  We don't need no stinkin' badgers!
My contribution to dwarven science: the dwarven kiddie pool
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]