Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Phantasy Star Four Swords Online  (Read 60244 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Spiral Knights - Phantasy Star Four Swords Online
« Reply #480 on: November 03, 2011, 03:46:19 am »

Alternately you can just download and install through steam. Although it'll be using a different account I think.

Bloxace

• Bay Watcher
  • You must dig deeper!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 04, 2011, 11:47:50 pm »

Just wonderin', can any of us of Bay12 even afford to get to buy a Shadow Key? I would like to know in case we have to schedule the Shadow Lair runs. And no, I can't run the Lairs just yet, I'm still working on getting a 5 star hat.
...Said Bloxace.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 05, 2011, 03:39:27 am »

The server is going to be rebooted in about 10 minutes for an emergency bug-fix.

To make up for the short notice, once the server is back up, we're getting an hour of reduced elevator costs.

Get ready for some grindan'!

Only managed to sneak 1 JK run in. Still, got 30K crowns now, ready for a T3 Basil run!

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 05, 2011, 03:42:56 am »

I'm no good at moneymaking...
Everybody!

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 05, 2011, 04:09:17 am »

I'm no good at moneymaking...

Are you in T2? Get some friends and a guild. Have them find shortcuts to the terminal. The current RJ gate has an arena, plus the Jelly Palace levels which are rather rich. The current RT gate has 4 arenas, though with quite a lot of waiting time. FSC, even if you don't do Vanaduke, is also very rich. If you can survive there, of course.

One RJ run will net you over 6k crowns. FSC can give you 7k or more.

Try joining a random party. You will randomly join at any level up to the terminal. Then go solo if you want, go down elevator, and invite friends over. After the run have they do the same for you. This way you can do two RJ runs per day, which is good profit even if you have to use a little crystal for elevators.

Then stash the crowns and wait for CE price to drop! Or buy popular recipes and earn 1k or 2 in AH.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #485 on: November 06, 2011, 01:18:34 am »

So a friend of mine coded a spiral knights calculator and I did all of the data entry monkey work. Annnd it's finally done and has allllll of the equipment in the game in it (barring purely cosmetic items) with recipes and energy prices and whatnot. I'll let the abriged version of the instructions speak as far as using it goes.

The Spiral Knights Calculator is a utility to calculate the amount of materials necessary to obtain any given layout. Usage is simple:

1. Filter equips by type/rating.
2. Select the icon of the equip to add it to your arsenal.
3. Confirm arsenal.

There should now be a table containing all the equips you searched for and their associated materials. Clicking on the name of an equip or material will open the associated wiki page in another window, and clicking the icon of the equip at the top of the table will REMOVE it from your arsenal. If you are performing multiple searches, you may do so without pressing confirm, and it will save whatever selections you had made, but make sure to either search or confirm, or else your selections will not be saved.

Have a link.

As always if you see anything that's incorrect you can either PM me here on these forums, or e-mail us with the addresses in the help file that you can get to through the linked page. Suggestions are also welcomed. Hope this proves useful!

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 06, 2011, 07:39:45 am »

Things are going fairly well for me. I've decided to become a pure gun user as well. (fire and shadow damage 2 star guns)
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 06, 2011, 10:54:50 am »

Just got my Divine Avenger. Going for Freezing Atomizer and Shivermist next.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 07, 2011, 12:26:58 pm »

I might give this another shot. Bay12 have a Guild yet?
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 07, 2011, 12:28:10 pm »

I think I'm the only person still playing in Jelly Drunkers, so you might be better off in joining other dudes.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 07, 2011, 12:32:04 pm »

I think I'm the only person still playing in Jelly Drunkers, so you might be better off in joining other dudes.

Jelly Drunkers?  ???

I actually already have a guild made, see, I wouldn't mind handing over if you guys needed one. Guess not, though, heh.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 07, 2011, 01:29:33 pm »

Yeah. Back after the game just came out on Steam, Nilocy made the guild and we all were in it, but I think I'm now the only active member.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 07, 2011, 02:56:17 pm »

So... WHAT IS THE GUILD CALLED?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #493 on: November 07, 2011, 03:43:04 pm »

Well it was stated 4 posts before yours, as jelly drunkers. :P

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 07, 2011, 08:32:25 pm »

The current RJ gate (the red clover) is amazing. :D

I started the day with 8.8k cr and 100 mist. I started from depth 8, and waited for all 3 arenas, but one of them was random so I got a graveyard instead. I ended with 21k cr and 18 mist left. I also happened to have 15 jelly gems, so I sold a brute jelly mail to AI and got another 3.5k.

Tripled my crowns with mist only!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:36:39 pm by kcwong »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37