Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Phantasy Star Four Swords Online  (Read 60245 times)

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spiral Knights - Phantasy Star Four Swords Online
« Reply #450 on: August 16, 2011, 09:04:43 am »

Tomorrow I'll be able to craft Wise Owlite and get T3 access... surviving there is entirely another issue though.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 16, 2011, 02:51:56 pm »

Tomorrow I'll be able to craft Wise Owlite and get T3 access... surviving there is entirely another issue though.
I already have t3 acess(Equipment wise).....again getting there is another story.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #452 on: August 16, 2011, 05:12:38 pm »

Still on tier 2, but almost! Need sealed sword and avenger (got the avenger recipe already), annnnd need to upgrade that bristling buckler. For more reasons then one. It is not a sturdy thing.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 17, 2011, 10:34:08 am »

Made Wise Owlite, got invited to Emberlight by Bluecheesemacaroni. Used my mist tank and glitched Bluecheese into the gate. We went forward to T3... actually completed the first level by the two of us with only 1 revive each.

Then people joined and left, and finally Bluecheese, a stranger and I made it to the Core.

Total game time: 4 days, 20 hours, 35 minutes and 31 seconds.

scout890

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm finding it hard to care about anything anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 17, 2011, 12:43:39 pm »

not from what I heard about it
nothing

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 17, 2011, 01:42:45 pm »

Hmm...

I'm quite close to getting all 4 star stuff, but I need a twisted targe recipe, and a wyvern scale helm recipe..

Not to mention the C.E needed.. still, I'm close to getting an ash tail coat, so there's that.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 21, 2011, 07:02:19 pm »

Do we have a B12 guild up?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 21, 2011, 08:15:54 pm »

Do we have a B12 guild up?

It's called Jelly Drunkers.

As for how to join:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=search2

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 23, 2011, 11:13:41 am »

Solo'ed T2 all the way (Roarmulus Twins) for the first time... revived once for 5, cause I was held in place by three spiders when the laser came. Found Silversix recipe on the way, but turns out AH's so saturated it's not much of a profit (just one thousand), so I learned it myself.

I didn't have the patience to wait alone for arenas... there are three along the way.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #459 on: August 23, 2011, 06:15:51 pm »

Hello again B12!

I'm back with two more category updates to the calculator but more importantly I have an actual issue that needs verifying.

But first, now there are bombs and trinkets. All of them! Hopefully. Maybe guns too? I can't remember if I updated you guys when I put guns on there. Nontheless.

I MAY have caused a script we use to back up images onto the springless clock website from the wiki to eat a completely random equip with my fat dumb fingers.

Which is where you folk come in. If you look through here and see anything missing from any category that is currently filled out in anyway, TELL ME. Preferably with the equip you think is missing, but even a category would narrow it down quiiiiite a bit. Again, please either PM me on the forums, or e-mail me via the e-mail noted in the help file for the calculator. If nobody finds anything I'll just have to wade through the entire thing to make sure. A random blank entry at the top of the sword table is there too, that's what makes me think something got eaten. It's entirely possible nothing did, but I wanna make sure. EDIT: MAYBE THERE ISN'T A PROBLEM I DUNNO AAAAA at any rate the blank space will be gone with the next update and hopefully the problem will vanish with it.

Of course don't feel pressured to scan the entire thing for a missing piece, but if you do notice something is missing, that'd be nice. All other bug reports still apply as well.

At any rate. Link: http://games.springlessclock.com/spiralknights/

Also the new turrets look pretty rockin as a side note.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:20:01 pm by Seriyu »

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 31, 2011, 09:10:10 pm »

Agh. My guild is dead and I'm poor as hell.

If anyone still plays / wants to play this actively, add Tazurin! I mostly run T2 and T3, and I'm really fond of the PvP. [Lockdown.] I plan to make a guild with a friend when I can afford it, but who knows when that'll be.

I've been playing this everyday all this time... though I've switched over from Jelly Drunkers to another guild called Candy of Glover, as I don't see many of the Bay12Games people anymore, either due to them quitting or playing at different times.

I am in GMT+8, on weekdays I start playing at night around 8-9pm. On weekends I may do two runs, one in early afternoon and one at night. I'm also a T2/T3 player, but mostly on T2 for easy cash. I just killed Vanaduke for the first time two days ago with my guild - 1-2 CE revives involved for everyone, but we still made a profit there.

If you play around that time, add me! My in-game name is "Evilnut". We usually have people running FSC/RJ and sometimes RT, providing shortcuts to terminal. I did two RJ runs last night using only mist, and another member did three.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 01, 2011, 11:07:18 am »

Just got my 2nd 5* item - first was Grey Owlite, now Divine Veil. I'm so excited!

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 01, 2011, 12:30:12 pm »

... I'd play more but the game refuses to load past 0%. Not locked up, just... still. I can escape and log out.

It's annoying. I'm sitting on 1400 CE and a good amount of crowns, on finding an iron lockbox right after they were released.

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 01, 2011, 04:55:46 pm »

Redownloaded several times, reinstalled Java, reinstalled Flash... everything I could find I've tried.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 01, 2011, 05:08:52 pm »

I downloaded this via steam, and it's pretty fun so far. Any tips for a noob?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37