Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I think I have a problem.  (Read 759 times)

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I think I have a problem.
« on: April 04, 2011, 07:51:48 pm »

I think I have some sort of problem with modding. The lines of code have always flown right through my fingers into the game, and become something awesome. Recently, however, with my Mosquito of Power/Honey Bee of Power mods, while they are still awesome, they're not as awesome as the could be. What should I do?!
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: I think I have a problem.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 08:20:16 pm »

I think I have some sort of problem with modding. The lines of code have always flown right through my fingers into the game, and become something awesome. Recently, however, with my Mosquito of Power/Honey Bee of Power mods, while they are still awesome, they're not as awesome as the could be. What should I do?!

Could you post a link or something?...

I only see a thread for one of them.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I think I have a problem.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 08:42:04 pm »

Could you post a link or something?...

I only see a thread for one of them.

The other is kind of old, just search for it.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".