Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Honey Bee of Power Mod  (Read 843 times)

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Honey Bee of Power Mod
« on: April 04, 2011, 07:31:35 pm »

Some of you may remember my Mosquito of Power Mod. Well, this is The Honey Bee of Power Mod. With it, in addition to honey bees, you will also get Honey Dwarves.What are the differences between the two, you ask? Well, Honey Dwarves have the body of a dwarf, and the wings of a bee. They produce magma rather than honey, and inject venom through their noses. (Don't ask.) Alright, I admit it, I was bored and just went through the honey bee raws, and changed every instance of "honey" to "magma", every instance of "bee" to "dwarf", and the prefstring to MAGMA. I tried to give them magma for blood, but it didn't work.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4131
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
Re: Honey Bee of Power Mod
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 07:39:43 pm »

Some of you may remember my Mosquito of Power Mod. Well, this is The Honey Bee of Power Mod. With it, in addition to honey bees, you will also get Honey Dwarves.What are the differences between the two, you ask? Well, Honey Dwarves have the body of a dwarf, and the wings of a bee. They produce magma rather than honey, and inject venom through their noses. (Don't ask.) Alright, I admit it, I was bored and just went through the honey bee raws, and changed every instance of "honey" to "magma", every instance of "bee" to "dwarf", and the prefstring to MAGMA. I tried to give them magma for blood, but it didn't work.

I can't handle the magmatude of win. My face is melting.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 07:41:39 pm »

I see what you did there.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 07:47:38 pm »

I see what you did there.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 07:52:47 pm »

I like how we're the only two who've posted in either of our threads.

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 08:16:59 pm »

For the record I have played both of your mods and I find them quite amusing. Keep up the good work!

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!