Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Masks in DF?  (Read 632 times)

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Masks in DF?
« on: April 04, 2011, 06:17:47 pm »

I don't know how to take a picture but this is what happened. As I was building a GIANT wall one of my bonecarvers gets a mood he gets turkey bone and yak bone and starts working,He then makes a mask I'll type what is says.

Bithsestarbost, "The Triangular Deification", A yak bone mask
This is a yak bone mask. All craftsdwarfship if of the highest quality. It is decorated with turkey bone and encircled with bands of yak bone. worth 3240 DB

Has anyone else gotten this? or gotten something like this that you never thought could be made OR in DF please respond.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: Masks in DF?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:22:46 pm »

Dwarves can make stuff that's in the raws but not in their entity list (with the exception of weapons they can't physically wield, I believe). It's more likely you'll get things you can make because dwarves have access to most items.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.