Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153014 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 41: Run run run run run run run. Pony wrestlers.
« Reply #2010 on: July 19, 2011, 10:24:55 pm »

You mean go out Kain Highwind style and Jump on the bastard? Eh, why not...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: July 19, 2011, 10:25:34 pm »

...That works too.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: July 19, 2011, 10:26:47 pm »

Yay, all of my D22 buddyhuggles reserved. My dream to round up you crazy bastards in the same RTD is continuing.

...Anyway, I'm still waiting for you people to tell me: Which of the two do you like the most?

I'm currently thinking of either running a variant of Irony's Deadliest Game RTD, only more forgiving and such stuff.
Or a generic sci-fi on-ground RTD where the major difference is that you guys have a light ship supporting you. BUT ONLY THAT SHIP, NO MORE. And you guys are on a covert mission. You would have to protect your only way off the planet while doing your missions (AKA that ship). If you loose the ship, shit will start hitting the fan and you guys will not have backup at all anymore. On the other hand, the ship could dispatch other troopers, new players, vehicles, ammo, bombardment... Think Halo 2's In Amber Clad or Halo 3's Forward Onto Dawn. Though it would have limited amounts. Oh, and it can hold it's own against larger ships if you guys need it to distract enemies.

I don't have any inspiration right now and ain't making any progress because I simply do not know which one of the two to run. It would be nice if you guys could tell me which ones you're most interested in, so I can make up my mind.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 10:29:00 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: July 19, 2011, 10:29:17 pm »

The second one, Definitly. Heck, I've even got a couple of planet ideas for that.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: July 19, 2011, 10:30:23 pm »

The latter.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: July 19, 2011, 10:33:12 pm »

Oh, sorry. I thought you said you were already working on the second one. ^^; It's fine by me.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: July 19, 2011, 10:39:50 pm »

Wow, landslide victory by you guys... Of course. Why was I even surprised even for a little while?

Well, good thing I already partially made the image for the Terra; the Solar class frigate. Yes, I'm making pixel art for the lulz. I'm not ready to show it yet, but I may be ready sometime soon.

And I'm planning on having less starting players than this RTD. 6 or so. Just so you guys know.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: July 19, 2011, 10:41:02 pm »

Then reserve me too. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: July 19, 2011, 10:47:05 pm »

Oh man, is it going to be another one of those times where everyone reserves all the spots before it even starts? :P

Well, I'll let you guys choose: Should I publicly announce in the Loller's Block thread to give those guys a chance to join in the last two spots or should I just leave the reserving to this thread only? :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: July 19, 2011, 10:48:15 pm »

Up to you, it's your RTD. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: July 19, 2011, 10:48:39 pm »

Roller's block!

Also, Dibs on Squad leader.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: July 19, 2011, 10:53:45 pm »

Also, Dibs on Squad leader.
Oh dear freaking god. You poor, poor saps, you're doomed.

Also, a little note I just remembered I should tell you about: My father is forcing me on camping tomorrow. I likely won't be able to start it tomorrow, and if I do I won't be able to respond until the day afterwards. This also means I will need to be autoed in RTDs/other game if the GMs want to run a new turn right away. Pass the word on if anyone's waiting on me.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: July 19, 2011, 10:54:56 pm »

...I vote Draignean for squad leader. >.>

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: July 19, 2011, 10:56:36 pm »

Oh come on, It wasn't going to be a male character >_>

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: July 19, 2011, 10:58:28 pm »

Oh dear god that could potentially be even worse. D:
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 139