Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153065 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 40: Flailing and oh my God that's gotta hurt.
« Reply #1980 on: July 12, 2011, 06:52:52 pm »

So? We'll just roll the boulder at another group then. Good enough for me, and if our allies are too slow to dodge it's their look-out. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: July 12, 2011, 06:53:26 pm »

Towards the ones with the most enemies in it :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: July 12, 2011, 07:00:14 pm »

Wooh wooh!

The train is pulling out of the station...I can probably carry two more people, unless you want to jump on my back. Anyone else want out?

Action:Turn into a Red Dragon. Pick up Darin (IronyOwl) in my mouth, and Ashton in my left claw (SeriousConcentrate) and fly away.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:11:34 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: July 12, 2011, 07:03:23 pm »

Yeah, just grab me on your way. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: July 12, 2011, 07:10:02 pm »

Woohoo! Leavin' in style!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: July 12, 2011, 07:12:16 pm »

In the likely smelly mouth of a dragon! Obviously that's not an embarrassing, smelly and disgusting way to leave.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: July 14, 2011, 03:31:47 pm »

Polymorph some wings onto myself and grab Joseph between my legs. Grab anyone else I can if I can carry them and fly away.
I suggest we do not go back to the village... let them assume the fuck up wizards died in the battle... >_>

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 41: Run run run run run run run. Pony wrestlers.
« Reply #1987 on: July 19, 2011, 12:40:37 am »

I noticed another mistake with the dual used attributes. Not so anymore.

Hurgh. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Anyway, sorry I'm taking so long. Updating the day before yesterday was kinda out of the question, day before I was kinda busy and didn't have much inspiration, and before that Asilidae hadn't posted. Yesterday I finished the turns, but really didn't want to deal with the statuses. And... well, if you've guys have got a problem with it, then sorry, but it's just bad luck on both of our parts.

Also, maybe I should start another, futuristic or something like that RTD so I can dump my futuristic/whatever ideas on something else when I'm feeling bored with this. But I don't know if it'd actually slow down or speed up this RTD's update speed. But I'm seriously thinking about it, because I'm running out of steam with this one and gaining a lot for sci-fi or some other genre. Any oppositions?

Under Ilos' order, the remainders of the raiding party run. Except for some of you guys for some unknown reason.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Action:Turn into a Red Dragon. Pick up Darin (IronyOwl) in my mouth, and Ashton in my left claw (SeriousConcentrate) and fly away.
You feel a sudden change over you. Somewhat painful, as your arms, legs, and rear end extend outwards. Your mind fogs strangely. And you loose a sort of higher part of your consciousness. Your body seems to move under it's own will, but at the same time it's your own will. It's like a lucid dream, or something to that extent. You pick up Darin with your mouth as Accurarwa look utterly surprised. Furthermore you rip Ashton out of the fight and fly away into the sunset. Congratz, you have no idea where you are anymore. You also have no idea of why you cannot think about magic anymore.

+Status: Dragon form.
Location change: Unknown.
Darin: Location change: Unknown.
Ashton: Location change: Unknown.

Polymorph some wings onto myself and grab Joseph between my legs. Grab anyone else I can if I can carry them and fly away.
[3-3+1 oh darn][Tricky: pass]: You attempt to polymorph wings onto yourself a...

OH GGGGGGSDGFHFGHFGF EXTRA HANDS ARRRGGGGHHHHHH

+Status: Back-arms.

Quote from: Accurarwa Sharpshooter 2
Keep shooting!
[2+1] VS [3+1] [Quicky turny: faily]: The mad drunk swats the arrow out of the air with his bottle.

Arzhog: +1 Defense skill.

Roar and smash sharpshooter 1 with the macetail
[5-1+2-1] VS [5+1] Despite the violent swing, the sharpshooter jumps back in time.

+3 Misc Object skill.
Now Skilled in Misc Object.
+2 Chaos.
-1 Chaos.

"Go on, then," Ashton said. "I'll handle things here." He stabbed at the downed recruit as he took a step back, keeping the rest covered.
AAAAHHH. AAAAAHHHH. WHAT THE HELL. RANDOM DRAGON. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote from: Accurarwa Captain
Slicey slicey.
[3+2] VS [2+1] [Shield: Failed] [Dam: 2+3] Grinite tries to dodge the axe but takes the blow directly to the chest.

Grinite: -3 HP.
Grinite: Steel Armor lost 2 AHP. Now 38/40 AHP.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 6
Javelin!
[2+1-1] VS [4+1-2-6] [Dam: 5] The javelin swings wildly... yet Joseph is all to attracted to the spinny thing and takes it right to the head.

Joseph: -4 HP.
Joseph: Fancy Leather Armor lost 1 AHP. Now 12/20 AHP.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 2
What the...?
The Recruit looks around confused. Where the hell could a heavily armored man go in such a short time?

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 7
Drunk, meet sword.
[5+1+1-1] VS [6+1] The drunk does a backflip and sticks his tongue out.

Arzhog: +3 Defense skill.

Fuck this. Same thing, except on the ones  we're facing right now.
[4-1] You make a small AoE air spell. Weaker than you wanted. You catch your allies and yourself in the violent gust of wind in addition to your targets...

You should've thought about, you know, maybe your allies and you are in the middle of the melee?

Derp.

[Dam: 1 to everyone still here.]

Nowan shield: [Succeed] Grinite shield: [Succeeded] Accurarwa Recruit shields: [Fail, succeed, fail, fail, succeed, succeed, succeed] Sergeants: [Succeed, succeed] Captain: [failed]

-1 Chaos.
-1 HP: Accurarwa recruits 1, 3, 4. And captain. Arzhog, Joseph, Sharpshooter 1, 2.
1 AHP damage to shields: Nowan, Grinite, Recruits 2, 5, 6, 7, Sergeants 1, 2.

Quote from: Accurarwa Sharpshooter 1
Make him a pincushion!
[3+2+2] VS [5+1] [Dam: 2] The drunk dives to the right, but the arrow scrapes his head. On the bright side, he learned he should dive a little faster from now on.

Arzhog: -1 HP.
Arzhog: Steel Armor took 1 AHP of damage. Now 38/40 AHP.
Arzhog: +3 Defense skill.
Arzhog: Now Adept in Defense.
Arzhog: Level up! Pick 4 attribute points.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 1
Stand up, wonder where that guy went.
The Recruit stands up, and looks around confused.

Quote from: Grinite
A Tactical Retreat is in order.
Grinite manages to run away, while everyone is still fighting the remaining members of the fail-team and thus ignore him.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 5
Javelin again!
[1-1] VS [Doesn't matter honestly] The Javelin goes absolutely wild and flies off into a ditch.

Quote from: Au10 T01yK
Grab J0s3ph and exi1 c0mba1 z0n3.
[3] Tolyk tries to lift Joseph, but can barely lift him off the ground, having to use legs, wings, and arms. He drags him away... very slowly.

[2][Luck: 2]: They barely cover any ground, and the coming ground looks very rough.

-1 Chaos.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 3
Wut, where did he go?
The Recruit stands around confused.

Quote from: Accurarwa Sergeant 2
Silly mage, magic is for kids. Now, come out, come out come out wherever you are...
The Sergeant stands around confused.

Use a no-modifier earth spell to trip the captain, then flee. Bat flees with me.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DRAGON OUTTA NOWHERE WHAT THE HELL DON'T EAT YOU YOU'RE STILL likely A VIRGIN!

Quote from: Accurarwa Sergeant 1
Don't let them escape!
[1+2+1] VS [4+1-1] The swift attack is met by a swift dodge.

Nowan: +2 Defense skill.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 4
Where the hell...
The Recruit is confused.

Yes, I did make a whole bunch of Accurarwa do nothing this turn, but it's what the players would've had if Accurarwa were just suddenly taken away; a waste of a turn.

Do note that this is for only one turn. Next turn, several Accurarwa groups will join the battle and the confused Accurarwa will rejoin the fight. If you haven't run by then, I'll autokill you because... well... there's no way you can face off them all. If you run, you only will need to run from the group you're fighting right now.

KILL PONIES!
They wrestle you down and start nibbling on your hair. OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:59:17 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: July 19, 2011, 12:58:45 am »

Right, you guys can post now. I believe I've done everything, but don't even hesitate for a second to point out any problem.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies and Hostiles:

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: July 19, 2011, 01:01:54 am »

Ashton decided not to do anything stupid to upset the dragon and get dropped, like move around too much. Instead he took a look around, trying to get some sort of sense of where they were from landmarks he could see.

No oppositions; it seems to me like your real love is sci-fi so I'm interested to see what you have in mind.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: July 19, 2011, 01:29:03 am »

Challenge Accurawa Captain for leadership of the pack in a single combat battle to the death.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: July 19, 2011, 01:35:46 am »

No oppositions; it seems to me like your real love is sci-fi so I'm interested to see what you have in mind.
Indeed. I've always liked sci-fi. I like looking into the future more than looking into the past.

I'm currently thinking of either running a variant of Irony's Deadliest Game RTD, only more forgiving and such stuff.
Or a generic sci-fi on-ground RTD where the major difference is that you guys have a light ship supporting you. BUT ONLY THAT SHIP, NO MORE. And you guys are on a covert mission. You would have to protect your only way off the planet while doing your missions (AKA that ship). If you loose the ship, shit will start hitting the fan and you guys will not have backup at all anymore. On the other hand, the ship could dispatch other troopers, new players, vehicles, ammo, bombardment... Think Halo 2's In Amber Clad or Halo 3's Forward Onto Dawn. Though it would have limited amounts. Oh, and it can hold it's own against larger ships if you guys need it to distract enemies.

Challenge Accurawa Captain for leadership of the pack in a single combat battle to the death.
This will not work. Even if you succeed, the other Accurarwa will not join you.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: July 19, 2011, 01:41:51 am »

This will not work. Even if you succeed, the other Accurarwa will not join you.

I don't want them to join me, just want them to GTFO. I understand that unless somebody polymorphs a dog head on me I will be unable to become their godking, but I will pummel whoever I need to in order to show these whipped hounds who's boss!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: July 19, 2011, 02:30:59 am »

Or a generic sci-fi on-ground RTD where the major difference is that you guys have a light ship supporting you. BUT ONLY THAT SHIP, NO MORE. And you guys are on a covert mission. You would have to protect your only way off the planet while doing your missions (AKA that ship). If you loose the ship, shit will start hitting the fan and you guys will not have backup at all anymore. On the other hand, the ship could dispatch other troopers, new players, vehicles, ammo, bombardment... Think Halo 2's In Amber Clad or Halo 3's Forward Onto Dawn. Though it would have limited amounts. Oh, and it can hold it's own against larger ships if you guys need it to distract enemies.
Uh. Problem:

1. Take current group

2. Give plasma grenades

3. "Stealth" mission

You're probably better off with... well... anything that doesn't require quite so much finesse, so as not to pull your hair out when MOAR DAKKA! isn't at least one player's action every single time.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: July 19, 2011, 02:49:53 am »

Oh come on, I'm sure at least some of us aren't trigger-happy idiots who throw shit around willy nilly.

Still, it won't require that much stealth. They can't go blowing giant shit up while they're still there, but high explosives or tanks are fully acceptable, though they will attract attention. So Dakka is a decent strategy.

Until they run out of their own ammo. Then they'll have to work for their dakka.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 139