Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153071 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 40: Flailing and oh my God that's gotta hurt.
« Reply #1965 on: July 12, 2011, 06:32:40 pm »

But... he's not even going to do anything with the guts? :(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: July 12, 2011, 06:34:06 pm »

Stop it or I'll have him rip out your guts too.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: July 12, 2011, 06:36:06 pm »

Roar and smash sharpshooter 1 with the macetail
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: July 12, 2011, 06:36:18 pm »

Keep it up, Irony. That means the mage will have to come out to where we are and kill all the Accurarwa to get to you. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: July 12, 2011, 06:37:26 pm »

Stop it or I'll have him rip out your guts too.
Ohh, a friend :D

So he isn't going to rip them out, put them back in and repeat for the sake of torture? D:

@SC: GOOD IDEA!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: July 12, 2011, 06:38:51 pm »

He will certainly come and help you.

After you're all dead.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: July 12, 2011, 06:40:11 pm »

Wait, couldn't he use Irony to kill the dogmen?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: July 12, 2011, 06:41:16 pm »

I... what... I... WHAT?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: July 12, 2011, 06:43:40 pm »

Can't he turn Irony into a lving bomb to flush out a few accurarwa

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: July 12, 2011, 06:43:58 pm »

Hey, Irony, it just occurred to me you have those soul stones. Now seems like a good time to just roll them at the Accurarwa like marbles. They trip on them, fall down, and never get up again because they lost their soul. How many could we take out that way, do you reckon? Or maybe we could try making a big-ass soul stone, like a boulder or something, and just rolling it on down into the village...

AlsoEdit @Tarran: No point in him coming out here when we're all already dead. Either he shows up and plows through everything to get to Irony or he sits there fuming that Taric violated his wife; threatening to have him mutilate a corpse isn't very sinister.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:45:44 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: July 12, 2011, 06:44:50 pm »

Serious... YOU'RE A GENIUS! :D

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: July 12, 2011, 06:45:47 pm »

Or maybe we could try making a big-ass soul stone, like a boulder or something, and just rolling it on down into the village...
Why roll it down into the village? There's no-one there anymore. All non-combatants have left, and all combatants are fighting.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: July 12, 2011, 06:46:59 pm »

Roll it into the Melee!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: July 12, 2011, 06:47:26 pm »

Presumably there are still Accurarwa between us and the buildings for the boulder to hit, and we might as well tear up their shit for the lulz if we're going to die anyway. :3 Scorched earth tactics and all that, old boy. Pip pip, cheerio, what?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: July 12, 2011, 06:50:04 pm »

Roll it into the Melee!
Which one?

Presumably there are still Accurarwa between us and the buildings for the boulder to hit,
Nope. All the groups are battling in a half-circle around the camp. Since, you know, they were trying to ambush the camp but TolyK blew everyone's cover.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 139