Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153046 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 39: Taric=Owned. Players=FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!
« Reply #1950 on: July 10, 2011, 01:10:45 pm »

Probably a magical one-way wall...?
One-way-barrier=No. That would make barriers overpowered.

Magical=Why? No Accurarwa are using any magic at all against you.

I'm doing this to show you guys what happens when you Herp your Derp in a very dangerous area.
*whistles*
It's one of those times again where I go crazy on D22 making gunz. Blame Pimp My Gun.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: July 10, 2011, 01:12:44 pm »

Just make the one-ways prone to being cast the wrong way around >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: July 11, 2011, 08:03:35 am »

I mean physical, but made by magic.
Derp.
I mean a Earth-made physical wall.
I'm not enough sleep.
also I'm leaving the 13th until the 30th, 80% certain there's no internet there.
 :'(
You can either auto me to fill others' requests (except for kamikaze of course - this is preferred action course) or you can take me out for a bit.
Your choice.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: July 11, 2011, 03:07:23 pm »

also I'm leaving the 13th until the 30th, 80% certain there's no internet there.
 :'(
You can either auto me to fill others' requests (except for kamikaze of course - this is preferred action course) or you can take me out for a bit.
Your choice.
I'll auto you. Don't feel bad, we can't help it all the time.

Regardless, happy travels!

As for the turn... I'm really sorry that I'm keeping you guys waiting, but yesterday was just one of those days where I didn't want to do anything productive at all. I'll honestly try to get a turn out today, just as long as there aren't too many distra-oooohhhh Jef uploaded more vide-I mean, as long as there aren't too many distractions.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 40: Flailing and oh my God that's gotta hurt.
« Reply #1954 on: July 12, 2011, 06:05:50 pm »

Sorry I took so long, but... bleh. Kerbal Space Program was waaaay too fun.

Also, I just realized: I gave the Accurarwa recruits bonuses to spears, not shortswords! Duuur. And I gave the captain bonuses to Longswords, not axes. And the-You get the point, I screwed up a little. All are fixed in this turn hopefully. Also fixed is Asilidae's +2 bonus to defense from agility (which should only be +1).

And, holy god the block of text below is HUGE.

Group 1 [2 S, 1 B.] VS Accurarwa Group 1 [2 VW, 6 W, 3 M, 1 S.]: [22] VS [29] Group 1 kills the remaining very weak Accurarwa and 4 the weak ones, but is nearly wiped out. Higgern runs for Group 2.
Group 2 [3 S, 1 VS, 1 B.] VS Accurarwa Group 2 [5 VW, 4 W.]: [41] VS [18] Group 2 finishes off the Accurarwa at the cost of 2 more strong members.
Group 3 [5 M, 1 S.] VS Accurarwa Group 3 [2 B.]: [16] VS [38] Group 3 does poorly and only kills one Elite, at the cost of the entire group. Another friendly group down.
Group 7 [2 S, 1 VS, 1 B.] VS Accurarwa Group 7 [25 VW, 1 B.]: [38] VS [89] Group 7 kills 12 very weak Accurarwa... but... dies in the process... DOSTRICHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Defeat is certain.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Accurarwa Sergeant 1
Look at that fool with two shields. He deserves to die!
[1+1] VS [2-1] [Shield 1: Succeed] The Sergeant makes an embarrassingly poor swing, but Nowan makes an even more embarrassing dodge... into the sword. Thankfully, he blocks in the nick of time.

Nowan: Enchanted Aluminum Main hand Shield AHP -1. Now 7/12 AHP.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 2
That man in Enchanted Steel Armor looks dangerous. I should tie him up!
[4+1+1] VS [3] [Dam: 3-2] Agile Ashton is not, as he takes a strike from the blade to the face. Thankfully, it only scratches his cheek.

Ashton: -1 HP.
Ashton: +1 Defense skill.

-2 penalty necrotic AoE on the Accurarwa.
[2-2+2] You fumble around with a spell, but nothing happens. Thank goodness you're smart enough to avoid overpowering the parts that went wrong.

-1 Chaos.

Arzhog charges one of the sharpshooters headlong, Smashing his bottle into the Accurawa face for stun, then pummeling its head into its spine with the mace-tail
Specific targets are nice. They are different, you know.

[3-1-1+1] VS [6+1] You swing with your wine bottle, but you miss by a huge margin. Not deterred, you swing with your mace-tail. [4-1-1-1] VS [6+1] You also miss embarrassingly with your mace tail. You are beginning to doubt your lethality. Especially while drunk.

Also, I realized I've forgotten two things: To define if the mace-tail was a mace or not and the radiation the mace-tail gives. But, in good will, I will say no to the former and ignore the latter up until this turn onward.

+4 Misc Object skill.
-1 Chaos.
+2 Chaos.

Ashton struck at AR1, moving to sweep his legs to knock him down and then stab him when he fell.
[4-1+1] VS [2+1] [Damage: 1, no crit] [Shield: failed] You sweep at his legs and knock him down. However, you only scratch his face, as you move your spear upwards while he tries--and fails--to protect himself with his shield.

Accurarwa Recruit 1: -1 HP.
+2 Spear skill.

Quote from: Accurarwa Sharpshooter 2
Darn, someone is attacking my friend! GET HIM!
[2+1+1] VS [4+1] [Quick turn: failed] Arzhog barely dodges the speeding arrow that was aimed at his head.

Arzhog: +2 Defense skill.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 3
That man in Enchanted Steel Armor looks pretty easy considering how poorly he's doing. Javelin time!
[6-1] VS [5] Ashton barely avoids being skewered as the Javelin scrapes loudly across his armor.

Ashton: +3 Defense skill.
Ashton: Now Adept in Defense.

Attack Draignean's target or a similar one if he kills it in one go.
[4-1-1+1] VS [4+1] You swing wide and nearly smack Arzhog with your blade arm.

+2 Wrestling skill.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 5
Lolololololololol blade-arm man fails. Javelin him.
[6-1] VS [6+1-1] Acridi blinks and sees the Javelin with his name on it, and promptly swats the thing out of the way. After nearly having a heart attack.

Acridi: +3 Defense skill.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 1
Ow! That bastard knocked me down! Get him!
[5+1] VS [1+1] [Dam: 4-2=2] Ashton fumbles and feels a sharp pain as his leg is stabbed by the Recruit.

Ashton: Enchanted Steel Armor AHP -1. Now 39/40 AHP.

Quote from: Grinite
YEAAAAAHHHHH! Kill the leader!
[3-3+1+2] VS [1+1+1] Grinite fumbles and his Platinum hammer swings wildly. He misses. His face is of mild disbelief.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 4
Spear man look at me wrong. Spear man must die.
[5+1] VS [3] [Dam:3-2] Ashton feels a painful jab in his left shoulder.

Ashton: +1 Defense skill.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 7
Wot wot, is some drunkard attacking my buddy fellow? That is positively disgusting! I should teach him some manners.
[6+1-1] VS [3+1] [Damage:2-2] Arzhog steps to the left and hears some random scraping on his back. Hurgh?

Arzhog: +1 Defense skill.

Quote from: Accurarwa Recruit 6
That random dude with those messed up looking legs looks like an easy target.
[2-1] VS [2-6-2 Lul] [Dam: 5] The Recruit throws horribly. Utterly horribly. However, Joseph can't move very well, and has no idea how to dodge, so naturally he takes the javelin right to the face.

Joseph: Fancy Leather Armor AHP -1. Now 13/20 AHP.
Joseph: -4 HP.

Start Shooting the Sharpshooters, with arrows-when I run out, switch to fire attacks.
Once again, please pick specific targets.

Also, only one ammo at a time.

[4+1-1] VS [4] [Dam: 3] Your bolt catches the second Sharpshooter's left arm in the center. He barks in pain.

Accurarwa Sharpshooter 2: Leather Armor AHP -1. Now 19/20 AHP.
Accurarwa Sharpshooter 2: -2 HP.
+2 Bow skill.

Earth-made physical wall.
[1+1+2-2] You attempt to raise the earth. You only manage to raise your hands.

-1 Chaos.

Cast an area wind spell over the accuwhatchamacallit group 5 with no difficulty modifiers.
They are quite the distance away--moreso now that they were moving to Group 7 before they were wiped out. Your spell will take a large penalty.

[3+1-1-2] You make a small gust of wind and throw it at the group. It doesn't seem to have any effect. At all.

-1 Chaos.

Quote from: Accurarwa Captain
Bark.
[6+2+2 holy crap] VS [3+1] [Shield: succeed] [Damage: 6+3] A very, very loud clang is heard as Grinite blocks an extremely lethal blow with his shield. Many of you momentarily loose some of your hearing. Grinite looks extremely frightened for a few seconds.

Grinite: Steel Shield AHP -9. Now 11/20 AHP.

Quote from: Accurarwa Sergeant 2
Look at all the fleshy mages and archers with their only protection being a man who can't even stand up. That guy in the bone robe looks particularity fleshy.
[4+1+1-2] VS [2] [Shield: succeed] [Dam: 4+1 ignore armor] Darin never thought lead could be made into such a lethal weapon. His hand hurts severely as his shield takes a savage blow and breaks.

Darin: Rib Shield DESTROYED.

Quote from: Accurarwa Sharpshooter 1
Oh god oh god oh god get that drunk away from me.
[4+1+2] VS [6+1] [Quick turn: succeed] [Dam: 2] Arzhog dodges well, but suddenly the Sharpshooter turns and his arrow enters Arzhog's arm.

Arzhog: Steel Armor AHP -1. Now 39/40 AHP.
Arzhog: -1 HP.

Quote from: Darin's bat
Defensive Braaaaaaaaaaaaiiinnns.
[4+3] VS [5+1] [Dam: 1-1] The undead bat does absolutely nothing as it's claws scrape across the Sergeant's armor.

Suddenly, you hear Ilos scream. "Everyone, GET OUTTA HERE! RUN!"

Be Unconscious.
Ponies.

+3 HP.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: July 12, 2011, 06:06:41 pm »

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Deep Whispers:
Spoiler: (Ally) Grinite (click to show/hide)

Enemies and Hostiles:

Oh my god. Whew. I believe that's everything. Hopefully that's enough entertainment for two normal turns.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:00:11 am by Tarran »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: July 12, 2011, 06:11:32 pm »

"Go on, then," Ashton said. "I'll handle things here." He stabbed at the downed recruit as he took a step back, keeping the rest covered.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: July 12, 2011, 06:14:55 pm »

Use a no-modifier earth spell to trip the captain, then flee. Bat flees with me.

Also, for some reason I really like the notion of an expendable shield like that. Hm.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: July 12, 2011, 06:15:35 pm »

Fuck this. Same thing, except on the ones  we're facing right now.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: July 12, 2011, 06:17:17 pm »

KILL PONIES!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: July 12, 2011, 06:19:57 pm »

Holy crap that was quick. Four already? :o

Also, for some reason I really like the notion of an expendable shield like that. Hm.
Also, I just remembered I forgot to reduce your encumberance from loosing that shield.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: July 12, 2011, 06:20:54 pm »

Hey, is ANGRY MAGE coming back?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: July 12, 2011, 06:29:23 pm »

Not unless you provoke him again.

And if you intentionally provoke him, he will have the ability to kill you when he gets to you.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: July 12, 2011, 06:30:27 pm »

No torture? No magical experimentation? :(

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: July 12, 2011, 06:31:45 pm »

If you count ripping your guts out via magic, then yes, he will torture you and magically experiment on you.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 139