Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153226 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 39: Taric=Owned. Players=FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!
« Reply #1920 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:17 pm »

Just as long as he gives the superheavy armour to someone that can use it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: July 07, 2011, 11:13:52 pm »

You guys are so boned. I just did the group combat and... two more friendly groups have been wiped out... Including group 7.

And... remember who moved from Group 6 to Group 7?

DOSTRICHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TOLYK, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! :'(
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: July 07, 2011, 11:30:36 pm »

Arzhog charges one of the sharpshooters headlong, Smashing his bottle into the Accurawa face for stun, then pummeling its head into its spine with the mace-tail

You guys are so boned. I just did the group combat and... two more friendly groups have been wiped out... Including group 7.

And... remember who moved from Group 6 to Group 7?

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TOLYK, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! :'(

We shall survive, we few heroes shall destroy the enemy.

Maybe.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: July 07, 2011, 11:36:12 pm »

You can always run, if you want.

Also, TolyK, I just re-read your action and realized it's kinda vague on what type of shield you are using. Also, you can't use shields that way, you need barriers.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: July 07, 2011, 11:54:39 pm »

You can always run, if you want.

Also, TolyK, I just re-read your action and realized it's kinda vague on what type of shield you are using. Also, you can't use shields that way, you need barriers.

Never. If Arzhog dies he'll be happy, at least it'll be over.

Unfortunately this means I'm probably going back to the drawing board character wise.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: July 07, 2011, 11:56:29 pm »

Yeah, definitely. Better get working right now if you're not retreating, because there's absolutely no way all of you are going to win against all these Accurarwa. No way.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:50 am »

alright then.
yeah I had several facecomputers while reading this thread.
but.
it's a game.
 ;)
Make a mini-fortress around us to give an advantage for attack.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: July 08, 2011, 12:21:53 am »

It's time for Knightmaster Arzhog Mannerung Alann, eldest heir of the joined blood of Blackthorn and Alann the Golden, and last surviving knight of Arctan Tor, to come up with a brilliant plan of action.

First Irony needs to put what little of his soul remains in his body into the non-over reactive gem. Then he needs to carefully let TolyK take the two over-reactive gems, they are still rocks and his earth magic should be able to affect them. On command TolyK should ping the two small stones between accurawa like ping-pong balls, sucking in souls as they go.

Dwarmin, Serious, and Darvi need to team up and Asilidae needs to give his potion of High-Major Fireball to Serious while TolyK also gives Serious his potion of impact and gives his potion of liquidation to Darvi.  Dwarmin will then turn into a dragon with Darvi and Serious riding him and route the accurawa from the air with his breath-attack, serious will drop potions like bombs, and Darvi will fire arrows into the hoard from above saving the potion of liquidation as a precaution in case he falls off.

I myself with no special abilities will continue to administer the headclunk and lecture on the ground floor while protecting all the squishes that will be left behind. Asilidae should also start making detrimental polymorphs on all the accurawa he encounters when fighting.

Nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:24:15 am by Draignean »
---

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: July 08, 2011, 12:24:02 am »

change of plans.
Make a fortification that makes all that possible while defending from incoming arrows when needed.
 :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: July 08, 2011, 12:25:10 am »

change of plans.
Make a fortification that makes all that possible while defending from incoming arrows when needed.
 :P

What? You don't like the idea of controlling two little soul sucking orbs of death?
---

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: July 08, 2011, 12:29:33 am »

Quote from: Totally Canon Rules For Mass Combat
When a unit is destroyed, all nonheroic characters within it are assumed to have been routed or slain. Heroic characters are assumed to have survived their unit's destruction with half health, and may join another unit to continue fighting, or retreat as per their inclination.

First Irony needs to put what little of his soul remains in his body into the non-over reactive gem. Then he needs to carefully let TolyK take the two over-reactive gems, they are still rocks and his earth magic should be able to affect them. On command TolyK should ping the two small stones between accurawa like ping-pong balls, sucking in souls as they go.
What.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:46 am »

That should buy us time...
or I could make a large ramp that is slanted on our side but a wall on their side...

What.
same. but i guess...
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: July 08, 2011, 12:34:26 am »

What.

Your soul is in one of the over-reactive gems, if you don't have it one you Tarran has already stated that you'll drop into a coma. So if you put your soul into the non-superreactive gem then you'll be okay when tolyK uses those little beasts to suck the souls from the accurawa, hopefully you'll gain a few dozen souls this way and the enemy force will have taken severe damage in the form of a soulless troops.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:37:57 am by Draignean »
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: July 08, 2011, 12:35:08 am »

Less than 1/100 chance of this working...

Nothing could go wrong indeed! :P

That would also prevent anything physical from exiting or entering. Which would cause numerous problems for ANYONE trying to get into melee or shoot non-magic projectiles.

Quote from: Totally Canon Rules For Mass Combat
When a unit is destroyed, all nonheroic characters within it are assumed to have been routed or slain. Heroic characters are assumed to have survived their unit's destruction with half health, and may join another unit to continue fighting, or retreat as per their inclination.
That is not true for my game. Because those are lame rules. Heroes are only heroes because they survive enormous odds. They aren't heroes if someone or something saves them when they should've died.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: July 08, 2011, 12:38:34 am »

Less than 1/100 chance of this working...

Nothing could go wrong indeed! :P

Just for perspective what are our chances of surviving without this plan?
---
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 139