Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153282 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I'm not sure about that, actually. The first action I posted as Ashton was to switch out of the generic steel into the enchanted steel but Tarran ignored it, and my carried weight's pretty low, so until he corrects me I'm going to assume for some reason he's listing the enchantment separately from the armor. ???
...Huh?

There's a problem with them? Oh yeah, there is.

Why didn't you tell me earlier?

Seriously guys, when I make mistakes tell me and if I don't correct them then keep on reminding me until I say that I'm not going to correct them or something.

You should just railroad everyone but Taricus into the raid who doesn't specifically flee from it.
Not Taricus. He's got a little something something waiting for him. :)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Why didn't you notice it when I first tried that? :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

I'm not sure about that, actually. The first action I posted as Ashton was to switch out of the generic steel into the enchanted steel but Tarran ignored it, and my carried weight's pretty low, so until he corrects me I'm going to assume for some reason he's listing the enchantment separately from the armor. ???
...Huh?

There's a problem with them? Oh yeah, there is.

Why didn't you tell me earlier?

Seriously guys, when I make mistakes tell me and if I don't correct them then keep on reminding me until I say that I'm not going to correct them or something

Well then, I guess I'll Ask the other Raider to loan me the spare suit of armor in exchange for a fifth of my share of the gold.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Yeah, sure, why not." Ashton said. The armor wasn't any use to him anyway, but the gold might be. So he handed the extra set over. Keeping his fellow raiders alive meant it was more likely they would all make it out anyway... even if this guy did have an odd arm. Come to think of it most of the people he had seen recently were messed-up looking. He glanced over at the familiar necromancer. "Didn't you have horse-legs the last time I saw you?" he asked Darin. He was sure it was the same guy he had seen at that cave a while back, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why didn't you notice it when I first tried that? :P
Maybe because I'm only human? I'm forgetful, I tend to skip over uninteresting things (like when a bunch of people are discussing random stuff), I get things wrong.... Really, if I miss something, the right thing is to remind me, or the first time make text bolded, underlined, or colored. I'm not God*.

*I am the Earth though.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry...
If Joseph doesn't have legs by my turn carry/drag him to his comrades assembling for the raid.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's alright.

Anyway, I'll see if I can get a turn done by tomorrow.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 38: Taric=Screwed. Players=Railroaded. Again.
« Reply #1867 on: July 01, 2011, 04:12:47 am »

Alright, last update for about 3 days. Readers, Players; I will be gone at ~noon tomorrow, the day afterwards, and the beginning of the day afterwards. So please auto me if I haven't posted. Oh, and please don't start any good RTDs. Please? D:

Also, I noticed a big mistake; Intelligence isn't giving the right spellcasting bonuses (giving 1/2 after 20, not after 10). So I've raised your bonuses. You guys with high intelligence should get more bonuses after this turn. But not this turn, since if I try remembering the bonuses, things may or may not get a little messed up. Or maybe I'm just a lazy bastard, so what?

"Well, it's a bit like herding cats with them. Maybe they'll come around, maybe they'll wander off somewhere," Darin said with a shrug.

Find a rock. Turn it into a Soulstone. Silently will the others to come join us on the raid.

[3+1+1]: You find a very nice round stone. Very, very round. So round that it slips around a little. It's quite shiny. You make it another soulstone.

+1 Great Perfectly Round Soulstone.
+1 Necromancy Magic skill.
-1 Chaos.

Ashton waited.
*Insert elevator music*

Also, you give your armor to Arzhog.

IDEA! Ask one of the mages to remove the intoxication Via magic. Look for appropriate NPC to do so.
Go find the others after I get de-toxified by a mage.
[Search: 1-2=-1] Burp. Where is "mages"? [Luck: 3] Hic...

You suddenly feel [Aggressiveness: 6][Initiative: 5][Role: 5, high, High mage][Guards: 4, some][Omega Boulder: 1-4+3+4] a huge bolder hitting your head. [9-15 dam; 15] You nearly fall to the ground. It hit you REALLY HARD.

You turn around and find a man, around 30, in blood red/deep brown robes. He is literally emitting energy. He is pissed.

You soil yourself.

At least there's a few guards around. Though they look kinda stunned at the anger the man has.

There'll be no status for him, because he's going to utterly kick your ass anyway, with an intelligence of 50 and a Earth Magic skill of Heroic. :P

-15 HP.
Location change: Somewhere in Toi.

Try it again! (while getting one of the party members to heal me :D)
[4-3+1+1][Tricky: Pass]: You barely manage to get rid of the legs. However, that's all you do.

-1 Chaos.
+2 Polymorph Magic skill.
Joseph: Lost Spider-arranged Frog Legs.
Joseph: Lost Competing legs/thighbone mess.

You suddenly feel a pull and find yourself somewhere else.

Location change: Toi; Guard House.

That being said, Have Nowan try again.
He tries again.

You suddenly feel a pull and find yourself somewhere else.

-1 Chaos.
-1 HP.

Practice fire magic while waiting for the raid!
[5+1]: You make a tiny flame in your hand. How cute.

+3 Fire Magic skill.

Well then, I guess I'll Ask the other Raider to loan me the spare suit of armor in exchange for a fifth of my share of the gold.
The man is currently busy getting his ass kicked. Please hold. You ask the man next to you for his spare suit of armor. He hands it to you.

-1 Chaos.

If Joseph doesn't have legs by my turn carry/drag him to his comrades assembling for the raid.
You reach for Joseph but suddenly feel a pull and find yourself somewhere else.

Main quest: Accurarwa Tribe Raid:
Darin, Nowan, Ashton, Arzhog, Joseph, Tala, Acridi.

"Alright men, listen up!" Ilos screams, catching the attention of everyone around.

"As you know, we're raiding a Accurarwa camp. I'm not certain if you've been told or not, but we're targeting the main camp. You know, the ones with the guys in heavy armor wielding giant swords of steel." Ilos says, unconcerned. However, the faces of some of the people around you shift into worry, and you have a bad feeling in your gut. You're pretty sure it isn't something like gallstones.

"There are about 70 of us around here. We will surround the camp with groups. And attack at once. If any of you have soiled your pants by now, feel free to leave." No one leaves, but a few people look like they really want to leave.

"Alright, suit yourselves. I expect you all to not retreat now. Because if you do, you'll piss me off. And I'm pretty sure you know what happens if you piss me off. Now, follow me, I'll lead you to the camp."

Ilos grabs her shield and starts walking towards the gate, and everyone follows (except Joseph. He's dragged the whole way :P). Eventually, everyone gets to a small rock cliff, quite a distance away from the Accurarwa camp. Holy crap, there must be hundreds of them! Oh okay, maybe just one or two hundred.

"Everyone, get into position." Ilos whispers loudly. A unknown man gestures for you seven to come. He's in pretty heavy armor, so he must be a leader of sorts.

Joseph also reminds everyone about his current leg situation. And you all notice that someone who was with you at the Town Hall is missing. Oh well.

Location change: Rock cliff near Main Accurarwa Camp.
Main quest: Accurarwa Tribe Raid:
  Go find Ilos.
  Go with the others.
  Raid the camp.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies and Hostiles:

None.

Yes, I did take quite a while, but it's here.

Yes, this is going to be a huge freaking fight.

No, I'm not going to simulate one at a time. Do you peg me for crazy?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 05:39:38 pm by Tarran »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: July 01, 2011, 05:08:09 am »

"Lemme, guess, y-you going to catapult me out of town? *hic*"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: July 01, 2011, 05:11:03 am »

"Oh my. Thank you." Shake hands. Get some fresh water. Drink it.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: July 01, 2011, 05:17:58 am »

Taricus, you should seduce the mage, just like you did with his wife.
Worst-case scenario: you get a funny postmortem message.
Best-case scenario: you get laid.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: July 01, 2011, 05:22:36 am »

SEDUCE THE MAGE!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: July 01, 2011, 05:35:45 am »

Taric, your character is the second most flirty character I ever met :V

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: July 01, 2011, 05:59:14 am »

I'm doing this for the hilarity.

And I have a chance at succeding too ;D

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: July 01, 2011, 06:43:22 am »

???
Earthquake the city slightly, as in light trembles (normal or - difficulty), to scare them.
OR
Make a hefty portion of rock (with no people on it!) fall into the camp.

Who likes which one better?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 139