Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153296 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Second time I made it. Blame Tarran for naming an NPC after a pretty major plot-specific location in a popular game. >.> And I have nothing to do in character, so...
Which is a interesting coincidence considering I don't really own that game.

Ilos just slipped off my tongue.

At this point, is there any chance that I could join? I like this game.
Someone lieks my game?

That's pretty amazing considering the many mistakes I'm making.

No reason not to Charismatic, since deaths and mutatation induced suicides are pretty common.
This.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Charismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okey, I'll just jump in.

Name:Rhys Darkaven
HP:32/32
Chaos:0/80
Encumbrance:0/100
SLP:0/4
Bio:After wandering the Westlands for many years, Rhys thought he had seen it all.However, one wild night in the Westland, while traveling with his friend Glynn, he was set upon by a tribe of Accurarwa and badly beaten. His arm broken and his face scarred, Rhys fled into the darkness, leaving his friend at the hands of the Accurarwa. As time passed, his wounds healed. While training back to his previous health, he found himself in the small border town of Toi...
Starting Items

Iron Mace
Blued Iron Armor
Bronze Shield
Full Waterskin
Food
Bronze Dagger
Bottle of Beer
3 Healing Potions
Flint and Steel

Skills:

12 Hammer
7 Earth Magic
5 Defense

Attributes:

20 Strength
10 Agility
16 Toughness
15 Intelligence
4 Charisma

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 09:02:14 am by Charismatic »
Oh, and I also found a second continent, "The Released Syrup-Continents". It houses "The Finger of Silkness". I think I died a little inside.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your overall Attributes are over by 11 points, but other than that it seems okay.

Added to the waiting list. Feel free to edit it as much as you want until you join.

Ed: 11, not 16.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:16:14 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Charismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoops! :o Nerfed my Charisma so I can keep my 20 strength and 15 toughness.
Oh, and I also found a second continent, "The Released Syrup-Continents". It houses "The Finger of Silkness". I think I died a little inside.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Whoops! :o Nerfed my Charisma so I can keep my 20 strength and 15 toughness.

Looks good! I would go ahead and try to get yourself some unique gear, though-Tarran gave me a Dragon changing tattoo pretty much on whim, and you should at least carry some food for healing, and water for de-mutations. What I mean is, you'll get some sort of late starting bonus.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

yep.
also HEALING POTIONS PLZ  :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

News; I'm going to the beach on friday for three days.

There will be NO INTERNET CONNECTION according to my mother.

This means if everyone doesn't post by friday, everyone will have to wait until monday or something like that.

Draignean, Asilidae, please post just in case I want to put in the turn before I leave.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Practice with mace tail, hopefully without destroying anything important.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...Draignean, you're letting the side down. Get over to Ilos so I don't have to have

Ashton picks his nose idly and wipes his finger off on Dostricht's sleeve while waiting for everyone else to show up.

be my next turn. >.> Either that or I'll have to resort to PKing just to have SOMETHING happen. I'm sure Dwarmin's getting bored of standing around too.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Draignean, you're letting the side down. Get over to Ilos so I don't have to have

Ashton picks his nose idly and wipes his finger off on Dostricht's sleeve while waiting for everyone else to show up.

be my next turn. >.> Either that or I'll have to resort to PKing just to have SOMETHING happen. I'm sure Dwarmin's getting bored of standing around too.

Likewise, but I'm not seeing a lot of other actions if Tarran is holding out the extra turn for the others. I'm already with you lot and ready to go, so whenever the rest get here we'll go Gnoll hunting.

Rest meaning Taric so I can get the Armor of indestructibility from him.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...So in other words, then yeah, next round I'm ambushing Dostricht and giving him 1000 Years of Pain. With a spear.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, serious you have two sets of steel armor. You wear the enchanted one, give me the generical one. Then we can go bring pain to the accurawa without fear of being hurt! (Much)
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm not sure about that, actually. The first action I posted as Ashton was to switch out of the generic steel into the enchanted steel but Tarran ignored it, and my carried weight's pretty low, so until he corrects me I'm going to assume for some reason he's listing the enchantment separately from the armor. ???

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

You should just railroad everyone into the raid who doesn't specifically flee from it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, I just checked. My Encumbrance would be 80 if I had two suits of armor. (35+35=70+5+2+3=80) If I did have a second suit I would give it to you though.

You should just railroad everyone into the raid who doesn't specifically flee from it.

And this.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 139