Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153343 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Er, Tarran meant you'd have to find Draignean first.
Yep. He was dead asleep when they left, so he has utterly no idea where they are unless he asks.

Yes I'm going on that kind of cheap trivial stuff but then again if you guys aren't going to roleplay beyond a few lines then I have to make you guys roleplay.

Also, I like small text.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

In my defense I've been trying to get this damn raid started for a few turns and there's only so many ways you can say your character is waiting for everyone else, so I'm not even trying until something happens. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I know, it's probably getting quite boring for you guys.

Blame the rest of you guys for being such lollygagers. <_< >_> <_< >_>

Yes, I did just do multiple arrow-faces. I'm so deprived of sleep right now. It's... either fun or annoying.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, I've an idea for draignean's character: get a polymorpher to change his liver into a dwarven one, thereby confering the benefints of regeneration and general invincibility from most things. (Those benefits only apply at 5/5 drunkeness though)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

lol. I could do that later.
Try it again! (while getting one of the party members to heal me :D)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah, Tarran. Welcome to mah world half the time. Not right now though, I've only been up for a few hours. ^^ So anyway. Mind pressing the doom button a second time, giving these guys until Turn 40 to actually, y'know, get to the raid? Or you could run miniturns like Dwarmin for some stuff like TolyK trying to fix Darvi since he's going to keep trying that to A: fix him and B: get exp. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not fair D:, I'm still stone drunk...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, Tarran. Welcome to mah world half the time. Not right now though, I've only been up for a few hours. ^^
Speaking of which, I will now hit the sack.

So goodbye to your world I guess.

So anyway. Mind pressing the doom button a second time, giving these guys until Turn 40 to actually, y'know, get to the raid?
Maybe. Once was a little mean, but twice might just be abusing my GM powers.

Still, if they're particularly bad, I'll doom button them again.

Or you could run miniturns like Dwarmin for some stuff like TolyK trying to fix Darvi since he's going to keep trying that to A: fix him and B: get exp. :P
Maybe...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Or you could run miniturns like Dwarmin for some stuff like TolyK trying to fix Darvi since he's going to keep trying that to A: fix him and B: get exp. :P
Maybe...
The Pro would be that I'd die quicker and that you wouldn't have to deal with it anymore.
The Con would be that I could survive and you'd still have me around.
The bigger Con would be that, if I die, I'd instantly reroll a 16 skill Chaos mage.

That being said, Have Nowan try again.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Tarran: It's either that or watch this degenerate into a quagmire, your choice.
@Taricus: That's your own fault, you're the one who went drinking. :P Besides it's not like you have to be at the forefront of battle or whatever, just get yourself over to Ilos so we can use the Conduit and get this raid started.
@Ninja Darvi: Chaos Mage? Sounds fun. All the more reason to do the miniturns. :3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go find the others after I get de-toxified by a mage.

Bad pun serious :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Second time I made it. Blame Tarran for naming an NPC after a pretty major plot-specific location in a popular game. >.> And I have nothing to do in character, so...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"Didn't we tell everyone it was raid night?"

Practice fire magic while waiting for the raid!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Charismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At this point, is there any chance that I could join? I like this game.
Oh, and I also found a second continent, "The Released Syrup-Continents". It houses "The Finger of Silkness". I think I died a little inside.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

No reason not to Charismatic, since deaths and mutatation induced suicides are pretty common.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 139