Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153362 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 36: *Sigh*... you guys are still flailing...
« Reply #1785 on: June 26, 2011, 04:42:17 pm »

Also, before I post the turn, I realized something and I have to say this: Darvi is an idiot.

Guess who's in the room that could remove his frog-legs with a decent roll? And fix his leg mashup?

Hint: He's been in the game since the start and he's a player character. >_>

Well, Darvi, goodbye, you die this turn.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:43:49 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: June 26, 2011, 04:45:08 pm »

TolyK? If he's going to die, Irony should totally take his soul and put him in a golem. For !!FUN!!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:14 pm »

Makes sense. But nooooo, he wanted revenge on the charitable necromancer who just wanted to help.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:34 pm »

TolyK?
Yes.

He was in THE SAME DAMN ROOM. Seriously, DARVI YOU ARE A DOLT. :|

HE COULD'VE SAVED YOU, HE WOULD'VE ONLY HAD A -1 PENALTY.

Sorry, it's just... you really should've actually tried to save yourself.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: June 26, 2011, 04:50:12 pm »

Guess who's in the room that could remove his frog-legs with a decent roll? And fix his leg mashup?
So what. Also, I don't have a clue about anybody's relative position. Like the part about "oh you could just drink out of the well". I never had any idea that we were that close to the city.

Also, I'd never let him get close to me with any kind of magic. Just because :V

And, I forgot that IO's caster is already dead. So Just nuke the entire friggin' city.

Additionally, you think of me as a person who values self-preservation over vengeance. Stop it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:42:57 pm by Darvi »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: June 26, 2011, 04:52:46 pm »

So what. Also, I don't have a clue about anybody's relative position. Like the part about "oh you could just drink out of the well". I never had any idea that we were that close to the city.
You lazy... My GOD MAN LOOK AT THE FRICKING STATUSES THE LOCATIONS ARE FRICKING THERE.

It says, beneath a bolded "Location:", Toi; Town Hall. In ALL STATUSES.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: June 26, 2011, 04:54:18 pm »

I see that.

I just can't be bothered to ask Tolyk. :V

Also, that's totally not what I was talking about.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: June 26, 2011, 04:56:29 pm »

And, I forgot that IO's caster is already dead. So Just nuke the entire friggin' city.
Rumors of my death have been made up on the spot.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: June 26, 2011, 04:57:39 pm »

Wait. Shit. I confused him with SC's character.

Nuke Darin again.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:42:46 pm by Darvi »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: June 26, 2011, 04:58:11 pm »

I just can't be bothered to ask Tolyk. :V
Well, you deserve to die then.

Also, that's totally not what I was talking about.
Are you having a brain fart or something?

Look at your line. You said you had no idea where anyone was. I responded. I answered what you were talking about.

If I didn't what the hell were you talking about?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: June 26, 2011, 05:01:51 pm »

Under the current circumstances, yeah. But I was talking generally there. Right now it's irrelevant, but a few turns ago we were at different locations. I was desperately trying t find some clean water and then you said "oh there's a well over at Toi". Even though I still was gimping around the chaos hollows. And then I got all the way to the city within one turn.

What I mean is, I have no idea how far away everything is.

Also, you can't expect me to check every single player's status.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: June 26, 2011, 05:05:17 pm »

Under the current circumstances, yeah. But I was talking generally there. Right now it's irrelevant, but a few turns ago we were at different locations. I was desperately trying t find some clean water and then you said "oh there's a well over at Toi". Even though I still was gimping around the chaos hollows. And then I got all the way to the city within one turn.
You weren't around the Chaos Hollows, you were at the Town Square if I remember correctly.

And this is all your fault. One turn before you all merged, I specifically said at the end that you could all try to run away and you would all be lead to the Town Hall or something like that.

Also, you can't expect me to check every single player's status.
No, I don't, but I expect you to try and actually check the statuses of people that could save you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: June 26, 2011, 05:07:11 pm »

The only people who could  save me are the one who I want to kill and... Tolyk.

Yeah I pretty much did not intend to get healed actually.

Wait IO doesn't have any Poly skill. Yeah. I shoulda run away from him when he tried that.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: June 26, 2011, 05:07:37 pm »

Let's, y'know, not spend an entire page arguing over a triviality. >.> (again, possibly...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: June 26, 2011, 05:11:15 pm »

Wait IO doesn't have any Poly skill. Yeah. I shoulda run away from him when he tried that.
That wasn't the issue at all. The polymorph went off flawlessly; it was that I (and presumably you and everyone else who ever cared) had forgotten your lack of existing legs was temporary, and that I did it back when it was easy.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 139