Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153429 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 33: Doom Button Pressing Incoming.
« Reply #1665 on: June 14, 2011, 04:54:07 pm »

Don' worry.

It's all Irony's fault anyway.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 33: Doom Button Pressing Incoming.
« Reply #1666 on: June 14, 2011, 05:45:54 pm »

Not my fault I was polymorphing before it was cool insanely difficult. :3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 34: Doom Button Pressed.
« Reply #1667 on: June 14, 2011, 07:26:19 pm »

Gah, I keep forgetting about drunkenness having people falling asleep. Whatever, I'll remove that part of the status effect.

Also, yes, I am getting faster in turns. Why? Because I feel like I owe you guys them for taking so long in the past.

MORE SLEEP
You sleep, regaining a laughable 1 HP.

You suddenly bolt awake with a sudden feeling of extreme danger as you hear ruckus a floor above. No one else seems to hear it, just you. You have the feeling that you should go to the Town Hall, NOW.

+1 HP.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate, Dwarmin
Shenanigans.
You two converse between eachother, before feeling that some being in the universe (and a very, VERY powerful one at that) is pleased with you for being near the Town Hall.

Tala: -1 Chaos.

Scream towards the sky: "ARR ENN GEEEEEEEEE!"
You scream like an idiot.

Oh god. Oh god. What the-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH

OH GOD, NOW THERE'S A WAVE OF FIRE INCOMING!

-1 Chaos.
Lost Mutation: No legs.
+Status: Competing legs/thighbone mess: Cannot run, -4 to defense, -10 carrying capacity, -5 toughness.
+Status: Overencumbered: Cannot move, cannot defend.

Ouch, right on the Doom turn.

You really should've been smart and went to the town hall not not be an idiot and sit around. ::)

Also, blame Ironyowl, not the RNG. Irony gave you the frog legs.

Follow <whoever i was with>  :P
Try to get the golem to obey me. If this fails, run like hell. If this succeeds, get it to follow me.

Either way, head back to Toi and see Dostricht about our reward, and any further business he might have.

Darin attempts to ask the Golem really nicely to obey him. [Conversation: 6-3=2] If he actually had some skill in talking he may have had been able to convince it. As it stands, he greatly pissed it off.

Time to run away!

Darin: +3 Conversation skill.
Darin: -1 Chaos.
Nowan: -1 Chaos.

Nowan: [6][Luck: 4] Nowan rushes away at the speed of light, running down a very flat area, in which he puts a LOT of distance between him and the golem. The golem doesn't even try to catch up.
Darin: [4+1][Luck: 1] Darin runs desperately, getting very far away. However, he was not watching where he was going, and finds himself tripping in a very hazardous rock outcropping (-2 to first running roll next time you run).
Durnneran: [5-1][Luck: 2] Durnneran runs angrily at Darin, catching up after he trips. He finds himself in difficult terrain (-1 to first running roll next time you run).

Nowan suddenly notices a extremely tall wave of sand coming very, very quickly. Run?

Darin also notices something, a huge storm wave... in the hot desert. With a TON of lightning. And since you're in a desert, you are bound to get fried. Hard.

Sleep, dream of beating dragon's about with the brand new mace-tail.
[1][Lucidity: 4]: PONIES.

You wake up, to the sound of a wave of ponies coming. They look... angry. Oh god.

+4 HP.
-1 Chaos.

"I... I'm sorry, I can't..."
Desperately high major polymorph Joseph’s legs away

[3-3][Tricky: FAILED, doesn't really matter though]: You turn the man's legs into a mass of misslocated bones and bent legs. Oh man...

There's absolutely no way he can do anything at all now with his legs. They're also internally bleeding...

Joseph: +Status: Mass Screwup of Legs: Cannot run, cannot move, -6 to defense, -20 carrying capacity, -5 toughness, drain 1 HP per turn.
Acridi: +1 Polymorph Magic skill.

Hot damn, that sucks for you Darvi. Looks like Asilidae has to carry you or you'll die.

Oh, and, Acridi sees an advancing wall of pure chaos. That has no effect on anyone else, but you wouldn't want to try it.

Anyway, the button has been pressed. Do note that you guys are the only ones seeing/feeling the terrors, so villagers or other players will look at you like you're crazy if you're trying to talk to them about it. Also, if you try to run from it, you'll automatically be lead to the Town Hall without penalties.

Don't lollygag, the threats WILL kill you.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies and Hostiles:

Deep Whispers Entrance:

Random Accurarwa Camp:

Anyway, shout out any errors.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:15:24 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: June 14, 2011, 07:46:13 pm »

Entity can wait until I'm not so drunk. Sleep.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: June 14, 2011, 07:47:35 pm »

You're really going to commit suicide?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 14, 2011, 07:48:28 pm »

Not like I could move right now. :-\

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:24 pm »

Did you even read the turn? >_>

Anyway, the button has been pressed. Do note that you guys are the only ones seeing/feeling the terrors, so villagers will look at you like you're crazy if you're trying to talk to them about it. Also, if you try to run from it, you'll automatically be lead to the Town Hall without penalties.

Also, that only applies to RUNNING, not walking.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: June 14, 2011, 07:51:30 pm »

Flee lightning storm and/or golem.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: June 14, 2011, 07:52:37 pm »

Stumble off to the town hall.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: June 14, 2011, 08:04:14 pm »

Ashton looked towards the sky. "Smells like rain. I could be wrong, though." He gestured towards the town hall. "We might as well go in and ask around."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: June 14, 2011, 08:15:02 pm »

...What? Dude, only Irony is seeing the storm, only Irony is having the storm, and only Irony is going to die from the storm if he didn't run away. I guess I didn't make that clear.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: June 14, 2011, 08:26:06 pm »

It's a meta-knowledge joke. :P More or less about how it's about to be raining characters at the town hall.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: June 14, 2011, 08:36:56 pm »

Ashton looked towards the sky. "Smells like rain. I could be wrong, though." He gestured towards the town hall. "We might as well go in and ask around."

"You mean chaos rain, which randomly falls on those travelling openly in the westlands?

Oh wait, my magic guidebook says "Areas in the Westlands besides the occasional random swamp in the middle of nowhere are arid, and have little rain". Interesting.

Action: Ask around Town Hall. Avoid meta-perma-death.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: June 14, 2011, 08:52:45 pm »

Actually, there's supposed to be very little swamps and very little water.

It's just that I've been a dolt and haven't followed with that. So disregard any swamps, rivers, brooks, or water puddles in the past besides the ones near Toi.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: June 14, 2011, 09:13:32 pm »

Honestly?

I'm in a rocky outcropping in God knows where and I'm supposed to suddenly be inspired to head off to the town hall?

What are my odds if I attack the accurawa settlement?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 139