Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153459 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 33: Doom Button Pressing Incoming.
« Reply #1635 on: June 13, 2011, 04:11:30 am »

"You sound like my brother. He would always try to weasel out of questions that same way... because he knew I wouldn't like the truth." Ashton shouldered his spear. Doesn't seem like there's any money in searching for this sword to me, anyway. Holy missions are always about 'oh, you'll be in good graces with this God or that Goddess,' not, 'here's your payment, go on your way.' I'd rather have something warm to eat and a place to sleep than something intangible like the favor of a deity who doesn't even exist anyway. "I don't think I'll be looking for this sword of Ascar. Crusades are more trouble than they're worth, and they always try to get out of paying you." He started back towards the town hall again to find something profitable to do. "And sorry to be the first to tell you but the thing you worship? It's a lie. There are no kind and loving Gods out there. If any deities exist at all they're cold and selfish bastards. Just like us humans."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: June 13, 2011, 04:22:30 am »

Grab a random passerby and sacrifice them to the Random Number God.
???

There's a 0% chance of that working, just so you know.

"And sorry to be the first to tell you but the thing you worship? It's a lie. There are no kind and loving Gods out there. If any deities exist at all they're cold and selfish bastards. Just like us humans."
Suddenly, a mighty voice booms out from beneath:

"That hurts. That's all you can say for the thing that protects you from the extreme cold of vacuum with it's own body? The thing that made this (at the very least initially) wonderful world for your race to live in? That hurts. That really really hurts.

Oh, wait, I forgot, I'm not supposed to talk.

Ummmm... I'm just a voice in your head, you're hearing things. You should get that checked out. Also, gods can be kind, they're just rare."

I don't even know why, I'm just passing the time because I'm bored and only one of the RTDs I play (HoBaS) have been updated today. :|
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: June 13, 2011, 04:27:24 am »

^^ Ashton's just a cold, nihilistic, atheist bastard. Tala would have had a much better chance recruiting by being honest about her intentions. Anyway RTD updates on my part aren't likely today or tomorrow because I overexerted myself mowing the lawn (don't ask...) and apparently as a result of that I got sick and now have a heavy fever. I've been sleeping on and off all day. :-\
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:29:10 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: June 13, 2011, 04:31:32 am »

Scream towards the sky: "ARR ENN GEEEEEEEEE!"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: June 13, 2011, 04:33:55 am »

Anyway RTD updates on my part aren't likely today or tomorrow because I overexerted myself mowing the lawn (don't ask...) and apparently as a result of that I got sick and now have a heavy fever. I've been sleeping on and off all day. :-\
Oh, shame. Well, I hope you get better.

I'd recommend you at least poke Powder, though, as he hasn't posted his turn yet.

Scream towards the sky: "ARR ENN GEEEEEEEEE!"
"Quiet, mortal, there is no such god as 'ARR ENN GEEEEEEEEE'. Now shut up."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: June 13, 2011, 04:34:22 am »

"Explain yourself, then"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 13, 2011, 04:38:53 am »

"I'm the god Ascar, not this false god you worship. Now shut up, or I'll send one of my pets to kill you, you filthy mutated disrespectful mortal."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: June 13, 2011, 04:49:59 am »

"Oh stop bullshitting me. I know that you're just a product of my deranged mind. Now shut up before I get rid of that part of my brain where you live."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: June 13, 2011, 04:57:07 am »

You suddenly feel as though a god is relatively unimpressed.

You are then smitten by a gigantic dragon.

Then wake up.

"Don't try me."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: June 13, 2011, 04:57:46 am »

Wait was that a flashback?

"Bring it, biatch!"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: June 13, 2011, 05:00:44 am »

Wait was that a flashback?
Nope, he's just making you see things.

"Bring it, biatch!"
You can scarcely believe the sight before being hit by a meteor flying at incredible speeds.

"Goodbye, asshat."

You then regain your sanity and wonder who cooked dinner last night.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: June 13, 2011, 05:03:16 am »

I'll take that as a victory for me then.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: June 13, 2011, 05:05:14 am »

It's a better victory than getting someone to polymorph your brain, that's for sure.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: June 13, 2011, 05:05:47 am »

Who was talking about polymorphing? :V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: June 13, 2011, 05:08:17 am »

"Oh stop bullshitting me. I know that you're just a product of my deranged mind. Now shut up before I get rid of that part of my brain where you live."

:(
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 139