Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153472 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 32: Yawn.
« Reply #1605 on: June 09, 2011, 05:00:43 am »

Hrm, guess I can work with that.

Ask Nowan to make me some temporary dust-gloves.

If he succeeds, animate the golem with the soul!

If he fails, search around for anything nearby I could make gloves out of. And if I find something and it's not moving too much, do so.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: June 09, 2011, 05:03:00 am »

How... how is that supposed to work?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: June 09, 2011, 05:06:56 am »

He uses earth magic to cake my hands in dust and hold it there long enough for me to do stuff without making skin contact with the gem.

Think of it as covering my hands in a thin layer of mud, but we have no water so we're using magic instead.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: June 09, 2011, 06:16:03 am »

I don't think this is going to end well at my skill level...
High Major Polymorph Joseph's legs away.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: June 09, 2011, 02:51:12 pm »

I don't think this is going to end well at my skill level...
Yeah, a -3 modifier is pretty much an auto-fail. :P

Anyway, that reminds me, I forgot to run a Tricky modifier this turn.

So instead I'll run 2 trickys next turn. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: June 11, 2011, 01:25:27 pm »

Draignean seems to ignore this thread. Let's assume that he's not done with his work yet and his action would be sleeping, shall we? This game is too good to sit on a third page in the middle of June.
In exchange, I promise to think of another ironic Doom Event next turn, when the dragon becomes a perfect, immortal machine.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: June 11, 2011, 01:28:44 pm »

Well, he should be online either today or tommorow so...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: June 11, 2011, 01:37:26 pm »

Draignean was online. At least twice since yesterday.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: June 11, 2011, 01:53:41 pm »

Draignean has been on, but 'dead'. He doesn't like to post under stress, and I respect that. Leave him alone, he should be back at 3PM his time today. Also, I wasn't specifically waiting for him, I just didn't feel like a turn.

Finally, the likely reason for this sitting on the third page is all the gawd-darn RTDs being started.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: June 11, 2011, 06:35:14 pm »

Draignean was online. At least twice since yesterday.

Homepage=B12

Every time I use my internet for anything it automatically logs me on and says I'm online, so technically yes I have visited the forums and been 'online'.

Of course that lasts for about two seconds before I whisk off to wikipedia/wherever-I-need-to-be.

If I post I'm online, if not and I'm online more than five minutes then I'm lurking and I wanted something to read. If not then I'm just here as a transitional.

Where was I, ah yes, asleep in a pile of rocks.

Okay, HmH is right you should have auto'd me.

Dream of hammers and maces and beating in the face of evil with various blunt objects of destruction!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: June 11, 2011, 08:56:25 pm »

Okay, HmH is right you should have auto'd me.
Also, I wasn't specifically waiting for him, I just didn't feel like a turn.

I wasn't feeling like it.

Regardless, if all goes well and I lack an entertainment source this night, you'll all get your turn...

...wait, was last turn 3 days ago?

Damn, time passed fast. Well, I can't give you a turn right now because of my cousin being here and thus needing me to play lots and lots of Halo 3 with her. :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 33: Doom Button Pressing Incoming.
« Reply #1616 on: June 12, 2011, 07:06:55 pm »

Yeah, sorry, I got distracted with an a fellow American man along with his buddies watching various people from Dragon Ball Z flail wildly last night and a British man on a Russian Icebreaker today.

Anyway, now that every player of this is back, everyone will post their actions quicker. Which means it'll likely take less time for me to hit a day in which I want or can do a turn. It also means I have less excuses. So this should go quicker.

SLEEP. Not like I can do anything else :P
You sleep, regenerating 3 HP.

+3 HP.

"Urgh. I think you have to try again. Also, there was a dragon about and I needed some meatshields companions to take him down. I guess a priest could help, were it not for the fact that us casters are practically cursed"
You talk to the priest. He tries on your legs again.

...you then notice he is not exactly very skilled looking. Are you sure this is a good idea?

...then again, you are ONE TURN away from gaining back your normal legs, which... wouldn't work too good (to put it nicely) with these spider-frog legs.

-1 Chaos.

Screw it, I don't care how tough they are, I'm goin'. As soon as I find the job. :P

Ash sighed and looked around. I should have thought to get a map before I tried exploring the town. There's a big building over that way; perhaps it's the town hall, which would most likely be in the center of town. He decided to go for that building in the distance, not having any better destination in mind.

EDIT for addition: Is that person waving at me? Ashton turned to go over and investigate.
You go to the town hall, and encounter a... what is she? She has no weapons, but leather armor. How is she planning on fighting? With his fists? Whatever, she's waving at you. Which is strange; you don't know her.

Location Change: Toi; Town Hall.

I see Ashton wandering in the distance and wave at him. He's standing right over there!
You wave to the man...

...who is he again?

(Tala never met Ashton before. She went back to town before he replaced Kirion.)

Do anything anyone asks me to.
Stay with <ironyowl>

If he succeeds, animate the golem with the soul!

If he fails, search around for anything nearby I could make gloves out of. And if I find something and it's not moving too much, do so.

Darin asks Nowan to create gloves out of dust. Nowan looks at him confused for a few seconds before trying it anyway.

[4+1+1]: Nowan makes some damn good dust gloves.

Darin then sticks the soul in the soulstone and puts it in the golem. [Friendlyness: 3-1] Well, it doesn't smash you, but it isn't listening to you right now. You have a feeling it wouldn't take too much to tick it off since, you know, you guys killed it. Tread carefully.

Nowan: +2 Earth Magic skill.
Nowan: Now Skilled in Earth Magic.
Nowan: New spell: Minor Earth Shaping.
Nowan: -1 Chaos.
Darin: -1 Overreactive White Great Average Soulstone.
Darin: -1 Chaos.

High Major Polymorph Joseph's legs away.
[4-3+1][Tricky: Pass safely][Tricky: Pass safely]: (You're extremely lucky you got the 50% chance bonus and succeeded both Trickys) You flail with your hands, trying to get rid of the man's legs. They remain.

+2 Polymorph Magic skill.

Dream of hammers and maces and beating in the face of evil with various blunt objects of destruction!
[1][Lucidity: 5]: You dream of ponies eating pink grass with talking trees, dragon flies, and ducks all around. You are perfectly aware that this is a dream, but... aaarrrgghhhh! You've got to change this before you go mad!

...well, madder than you already are, at least.

Also, you gain 3 HP. This has got to be rigged, seriously, it's been 4 3s in a row. ::)

+3 HP.
-1 Chaos.

1 Turn to Doom Button pressing.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies and Hostiles:

Deep Whispers Entrance:

Random Accurarwa Camp:

Allllllrrrriiiiighhhhht, I think that's everything. Tell me if I missed anything, because I'm currently writing under pressure (I have so many things going on... urgh, why did I procrastinate so much? Dammit).

As you can see, I've improved the creature template for more advanced creatures, as shown in Durnneran's Golem. Which now includes separate stats, skills, and creature bonuses. I'll add them to the Accurarwa once I have to.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:21:26 pm by Tarran »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: June 12, 2011, 07:12:20 pm »

Question, when will I get jailed/arrested?

MORE SLEEP
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: June 12, 2011, 07:15:07 pm »

Urgh, figures. Would diplomacy and/or necromancy have any chance of affecting his hostility, and would they have any side effects or other things I should know about?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: June 12, 2011, 07:19:41 pm »

Ashton approached the woman cautiously. "...Did you want something?" he asked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 139