Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153552 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 31: [Understand: 1]. Also, you guys are boring.
« Reply #1590 on: June 08, 2011, 03:26:15 pm »

He's also a lunatic? Yesssss!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 31: [Understand: 1]. Also, you guys are boring.
« Reply #1591 on: June 08, 2011, 03:26:50 pm »

SLEEP. Not like I can do anything else :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 32: Yawn.
« Reply #1592 on: June 08, 2011, 03:31:48 pm »

"Urgh. I think you have to try again. Also, there was a dragon about and I needed some meatshields companions to take him down. I guess a priest could help, were it not for the fact that us casters are practically cursed"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: June 08, 2011, 03:32:12 pm »

Who else is going on the raid? I mean, psh, they're just Accurawa.

SeriousConcentrate and Asilidae seem to be the only persons not drunk/mutated/captured or lost in Toi.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 08, 2011, 03:35:33 pm »

Who else is going on the raid? I mean, psh, they're just Accurawa.
Look at the stats of the guys Draignean and Nowan encountered. Note that they haven't encountered any Lieutenants, Captains, or Generals. All of which are even tougher. Plus, those guys are just an outpost. The quest is raiding the main camp. AKA where the toughest Accurarwa are.

Trust me, it is not easy.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 08, 2011, 03:38:02 pm »

Yeah I guess I'll just stay in Tui and train my magic with easy spells. Baby steps, then eventually my skill is high enough to actually cast moderate spells without backfires.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: June 08, 2011, 03:40:32 pm »

Screw it, I don't care how tough they are, I'm goin'. As soon as I find the job. :P

Ash sighed and looked around. I should have thought to get a map before I tried exploring the town. There's a big building over that way; perhaps it's the town hall, which would most likely be in the center of town. He decided to go for that building in the distance, not having any better destination in mind.

EDIT for addition: Is that person waving at me? Ashton turned to go over and investigate.

:P ADD Ashton.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:50:56 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: June 08, 2011, 03:44:33 pm »

Look at the stats of the guys Draignean and Nowan encountered. Note that they haven't encountered any Lieutenants, Captains, or Generals. All of which are even tougher. Plus, those guys are just an outpost. The quest is raiding the main camp. AKA where the toughest Accurarwa are.

Trust me, it is not easy.

Yeah, screw it. I was gonna play is safe and find Dostricht, but if SeriousConcentrate wants to go, I won't let him die alone! hur hur hur

I see Ashton wandering in the distance and wave at him. He's standing right over there!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 08, 2011, 06:01:10 pm »

You've gotta be kidding me. My glorious plan to make the party a meatshield and can opener has been foiled by not owning gloves?

Well, what do you wanna do, TolyK? I kind of hate to waste your 5 by not animating it right now, but we don't seem to have the materials to get me some gloves. I suppose I could try using my satchel or robe as impromptu gloves, but that might require a roll, and we all know how that'd end. We could also try making me some temporary gauntlets out of rock or dust, but that might interfere with spellcasting and you'd probably need to do it anyway.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 08, 2011, 06:02:42 pm »

Use a tissue?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: June 08, 2011, 06:05:33 pm »

If I could find a tissue, I could probably buy some gloves.

Unless you mean "use your horse half's tissue," in which case just no man.

...though I probably do have a tail, and horsehair is known for being kind of strong...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 09, 2011, 03:38:53 am »

Taricus, you have pioneered the Alcohol Summit! Your contribution to science will be rewarded with a special Doom Event that shows how your recent discovery can be used to kill people. Sleep well, fellow scientist!
The wronged husband, a ventriloquist by profession, walks into a bar and finds you sleeping face-down on a table. He orders three drinks and uses his skills to make it seem like you're too drunk to drink them yourself and too greedy to refuse, so he has to pour the drinks down your throat.
Two very humiliating beers later, you overdose on alcohol and die.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 09, 2011, 04:10:51 am »

Taricus, you have pioneered the Alcohol Summit! Your contribution to science will be rewarded with a special Doom Event that shows how your recent discovery can be used to kill people. Sleep well, fellow scientist!
The wronged husband, a ventriloquist by profession, walks into a bar and finds you sleeping face-down on a table. He orders three drinks and uses his skills to make it seem like you're too drunk to drink them yourself and too greedy to refuse, so he has to pour the drinks down your throat.
Two very humiliating beers later, you overdose on alcohol and die.

:P

But to be fair, I won't kill him outright. I'll give him a chance to wake up and slobber down to the Town Hall.

Still, that would be a fairly interesting way to die. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 09, 2011, 04:44:01 am »

Could I morph into a dwarf on a 6?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 09, 2011, 04:54:35 am »

Do anything anyone asks me to.
Stay with <ironyowl>
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 139